Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Band RP - OOC

Go down 
+3
Bloody_Maiden
Animus
Mike
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Band RP - OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 am

Alright peeps lets get this back on its feet! xD
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:33 am

We're waiting for Sunal and Kaely, is it? I'll shoot some PM's off later, but I'm off home now, so I can't do it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Thanks Mike for letting me in this

Name: Alec Brinstar
Appearance: Green eyes and has that surfing, bleach blonde hair- not very long in length and no floppy fringe and no stubbly beard either. Not overly tall, standing at 5ft10 and weighs about 11st, which isn't alot but he is an outdoorsy person so he's physically fit and rather tanned. Usually found wearing his beach shorts and a light t-shirt.
Has a couple of tattoos in various places, mostly lyrical/phrases.
Instrument: Guitar (plays others aswell but in spare time mostly)
Musical Influences: Jason Becker and John Petrucci are his main influences though he scans around the internet videos for unheard of guitarists finding new styles to mix into his own.
Quick bio: Alec's had a pretty standard upbringing. There was no dad but that didn't stop him from growing up and going to the best school he could get into. As far as education went, he managed- there wasn't much that interested him but he tried none the less, even in art. The reason he struggled alot with that is because he's colour blind so anything he began to colour was a tad crazy looking.
Still, he was able to pour his time into his music and physical activities, choosing to enjoy the sounds of the world more than what it looked like and so got into quite complicated music- the sounds of the guitar being his first passion. He holds himself back when playing guitar alot as he knows it can be boring for others if he went off on a tangent- but that's what his free time is for. He enjoys playing a full rythm backing which isn't just all simple strummed chords, possibly more tan he likes to solo play. When he's with the band is when he really does come out of his shell and brighten up, so he's not a bad person to be around.

Last edited by Dantes on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Hey Mike, I'm guna have to step out of this RP. I apologize, I just dont have time on my hands right now to be in this.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:12 pm

No worries Sunal, I totally understand.

Dantes will step in for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 am

Who are we waiting on to post in this now...?
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Yay for groupies!
Just call when it's time. :]

Name: Skylar Robberts

Appearance:
Standing at 5 foot 5 inches, Skylar has an average build with layered dark brown hair with bright red highlights and piercing honey-coloured eyes. Her usual attire consists of slim cut t-shirts, distressed jeans, worn-out, black converse, wristbands, thick bracelets or hair ties around her wrists, a variety of jackets and a messanger bag.

Instrument:
Although Skylar is the band’s groupie, she fiddles with guitar and piano.

Bio: High school dropout and aspiring graphic designer, Skylar grew up in the city with her aunt and uncle, spending most of her time getting in trouble, skating, free running or being artistic. Her aunt and uncle weren’t all that fond of her because of her troublemaking, thus giving her the butt end of most things. While she was in school, she made a few friends, Ciggy being one of her closer ones. Skylar is now employed at a local bar & grill working to pay her uncle rent until she can find a place to move into.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm

O.o Post someone...? >.>

'ello Mancer ^^;
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Hallo :]

I'd post, I'm itching to, but Cigg's prolly gonna have to call Skylar before I do..
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

Ah right.... =D Mike mike your turn sir.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Alrighty! Welcome aboard Mancer!
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Thankies. :]
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Soo...what happened?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Are we all waiting on my post, or are we waiting on someone elses post?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band RP - OOC   Band RP - OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Band RP - OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2