Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)

Go down 
+3
Sorin
Shiroi-Ka
Animus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Name: Cole
Hometown: Vermilion City
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Short Biography: Cole was born at the tender age of well 0, he was raised by his loving parents who decided that he was going to grow up to be an engineer of some sort. Well, Cole didn't want to be an engineer, so what did he do you ask? Well he pierced his lips and ears, styled his already dark hair so that it was as unprofessional as it could be without being a Mohawk or a mullet. After that he started hanging more and more at his best friends house, her parents happened to run a Pokemon daycare. After a while of just helping out, Mr. and Mrs. Cole's Best Friend's Parents gave him an egg and refused to tell him what Pokemon was inside. Cole is now at that place where Animus has decided for us to start and went there because Animus has not nor ever will threaten Sorin with a 9 Iron.
Pokemon:
Egg - ???
Nickname - ???
Seriously though. It’s an egg… Cut me some slack.
Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 DPEgg

Thanks Kaia for the format at the end.

Last edited by Sorin on Fri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Woot! CS's all around... All that's left is Sorin's to be completed, and starting the IC?
I dropped my levels a bit and added a bit to it, since I noticed my Torchic was past the evolution level. XD
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Sorin... I'm gonna need more of a bio than that, other than that, yours is completed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Also, just to add... I will be adding new pokemon to this... Now, I didn't create these pokemon, these were made by people who believed that there should be better starters than what they have turned out to be, so just for anyone who wants to catch one, make a moves list for them if you want to catch one... I figured that most of these pokemon were too epic to pass up

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Huh alot of those are in the games.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:59 pm

o.o I want about half of those! I Hate you!!! is it possible to get larger pics?

And I think the pre-existing pokemon that are in there, are to demonstrate a new pre-/evolution
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Things I disapprove of - The grass starter. He's not grass. He's grass/dragon. The electric/flying type, only Zapdos can be that oxymoronical. THe water/grass type
CAUTION NINJA! DOES NOT APPROVE!

Things I do approve - The dolphin Eevee. The Sumo evo of Tyrogue, most of the Third Evo of the previously only 2 evolution.
CAUTION NINJA! APPROVES!
Back to top Go down
iYashi
Kaito no Yashi
iYashi

Female Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Name: Maxwell 'Max' Tanner
Hometown: Fallarbor Town
Appearance: With a slender build and curvy body, Max stands at her average height of 5 feet and 6 inches, while weighing in at 115 pounds, her skin is the color of mocha, unblemished and smooth, her eyes are largely round and black, hidden behind a pair of clear rounded frames. Her hair is very Afro-centric, short and poofy and sticking atop her head, its also soft to touch and extremely easy to manage, all she really has to do is take a pick to it, while her lips are pink, full and sensuous. When it comes to clothing, Max will wear just about anything, though she prefers jeans, a shirt and a hoodie of of choice, clothes that she's comfortable but sometimes she'll switch up and wear skirts and tanktops. She loves large hoodies with sleeves long enough to cover up to the tips of her fingers and tight shirts that cling to her figure or medium sized witty graphic tees and enjoys snug low riding jeans with flared legs and baggy cargo pants, that have long legs that cover her sneakers and show off her slim stomach and taut figure. Sometimes she'll straighten her hair out and wear it down or pull it into a ponytail, but not often as she prefers her Afro style a lot better.
Spoiler:
Short Biography: A native of Hoenn, who's no newbie to Pokemon. Maxwell's previous job was errand girl, for her parents bakery, she'd be the one to deliver the orders around Hoenn on her mother's Pidgeot, her first Pokemon was Stitch, a timid Spinda, that was unable to speak, that would loiter around the shop, snatching any leftovers that were tossed out in the trash. The Spinda would frequent the shop so much and get scolded for digging through their trash, that Max just decided to keep it herself, much to the chagrin of her parents, who disapproved of the trash thief. While on a run to Dewford, Max had captured her next Pokemon, Patch a mischievous one-eyed Sableye who liked to play pranks and scare the locals and tourists, after luring the prankster out with a promise of sweets and pastries, it eventually agreed to join Maxwell and Stitch. Her parents on the other hand began to wonder why their daughter liked to pick up weird strays with odd disfigurements, first Stitch and his odd accident and now the one eyed Sableye, what's next a tailless Pikachu? Ironically, it wasn't a tailless Pikachu, but a normal Monferno, while running an errand in Lillycove, Maxwell was challenged by this weird but kind old stranger, a native of Sinnoh, who had given her the Monferno after she battled and lost to his powerhouse of an Infernape, he commended her for the effort and offered her the Monferno named Jonah, who has a prideful attitude and refuses to listen to anything either of them says, Max thinks she was set up because he got rid of the monkey way to willingly, he even looked ecstatic once she took it and then he took off and she never saw the old man again.

Pokemon:

Stitch
Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 StitchSpinda2

Patch
Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 PatchSableye2

Jonah
Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 Spr_4p_391

@Sorin: Lotad, Lombre and Ludicolo are Water/Grass types
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:02 pm

dude i totally got dibs on the Guppish (dolphin Eevee) i'm going to add it to my starting group, i just want the Glydfin, a freakin' flying Dolphin man...epic.

and i love your pokemons personalities yashi XD
Back to top Go down
iYashi
Kaito no Yashi
iYashi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Thanks >w<
Their an odd rag tag group, ones a mute, the other is missing an eye and the last one is a haughty jerk
Maa, as cool as they look, I'm not really interested in fakemon XD
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Not the point. It's not right to oxy-moronical unless your zapdos. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

well given the ridiculous state that the pokemon franchise is degrading to, i think fan made pokemon are becoming far more acceptable to me than the canon ones. i stopped following pokemon after Gold/Silver because of the pathetic new designs. But i suppose, as with anything, that's a matter of opinion ^^

can you guys help me think of a move list for Guppish though? so far i'm just copying goldeens
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:02 pm

The only ones I'd really use would be the "baby" forms.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:24 pm

ok so my pokemon now have a list of the moves they already know..and i nicknamed my Guppish 'Chip' geddit? he's a fish haha lol
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Wow -.-
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Finished my bio/.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Just giving everyone a little heads up... The RP won't be starting until around Monday over here, Sunday evening for most of you. So, what I want you all to do is make a small list of desired pokemon... These will be pokemon you MAY encounter throughout the RP
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm the professor in training, of course. I'll catch anything you put in front of me to study. Rare things, being best for him to take interest in. Anything with unusual characteristics, like discolorations or physical changes from the norm.
He'd catch a caterpie if it behaved oddly. Razz
I happen to like a wide variety of pokemon, Magnemite being one of them... The starters are usually cool... *Thinks* Espeon is probably my favorite psychic. Maybe a Jinx for ice? Those don't get much attention... Just surprise me. ^^

Last edited by Shiroi-Ka on Fri May 14, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Anything that looks badass

Totodile. Ghastly. Magikarp/Gyarados. Uhhh And something that flies.
Back to top Go down
iYashi
Kaito no Yashi
iYashi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Minun. Wooper. Tropet. For Yashi
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Hobo Trainer Man usually can't afford pokeballs. So not much for him.

Hira, on the other hand: Scyther, Shinx, Squirtle, Seviper, Sneasel, Absol, Pidgy, & Houndour ideally.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:11 pm

As for my desired pokemon, and given that I'm playing as a pokemon professor who has been to all the other regions... My desired pokemon will only be from the player made pokedex I put up.

Beopup, Terraz, Stonix, Rexite, Armostone, Skarby, Guppish, Laplay, a Male and Female Moofy, Hollopump, Dozand, Caspeek, Blazgo and a Nimbeon
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:34 pm

I wouldn't mind any of the player made pokemon but then my trainer is only new so he'd catch just about anything cool
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Actually, I think I'm gunna only want Cole to get Dark type pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm considering taking a second charry here, actually...
Are the gyms here going to element, as always, or do you think a more realistic trainer type might be in order? I'd love to play a Gym Leader or other such experienced battler that used only evolutions of Eevee to battle. Maybe a kind of optional boss type character, who trains people by letting them choose the element of their opponent and also has a huge challenge type match for a claim to fame, where your six monsters fight EVERY possible evolution of Eevee, including Eevee herself, which is far more than six... It would be a massive chain battle with no healing chances at all, to really prove your worth as a trainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next