Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maternity leave day 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Maternity leave day 2 Empty
PostMaternity leave day 2

I've been on maternity leave since yesterday, and I'm already bored. Just about everything is done, the only thing being left to do is go clean up my room a bit, but it's too hot in there so I'm putting it off until the evening time. In the meantime, I'm going to try catching up on some stories since there's nothing else pressing to do. Smile You would think there would be more to do around my house though. The end of the school year is coming up, so all these brats (I say that lovingly) should be busy getting everything done and making plans for this summer. Instead, everybody is sitting around the house and such a gorgeous, warm Saturday. I understand one of them, but not the other three.

Oh, and here's a nice update for everybody, my family is growing not just one member (my baby), but two! My stepsister is moving in with us this summer, and she'll be officially adopted! That means that I get a new sister. Right now I think that's pretty sweet, lets see how I feel about it in a couple months when she's always around. lol. Other than my parents there will be a sixteen year old boy, fifteen year old girl, thirteen year old boy, twelve year old girl, newborn baby, and my twenty year old self. Though the fifteen year old and I both have birthdays next month. It's going to be interesting living here for the next couple months. At least until Mallic and I save up enough money to be able to get our own place and still be able to live semi-comfortably (as in we can pay our bills without having to borrow money, lol). Wish me luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Maternity leave day 2 :: Comments

Wastedxwithxtime
Re: Maternity leave day 2
Post Sat May 29, 2010 9:42 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
Lol, Good luck hun. Can't wait till mah nephew is here!! I already wanna hold him sooooo much! Very Happy We're cleaning the bassinet right now with some baby detergent o.o I'm guessing its especially for babys clothing and bedding. ANDDD I have his little stuffed animals so he can have a few toys from meh. ^.^ If I have any luck this summer and get a Job, that kid will be spoiled rotten! hehe
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 9:44 pm by Lynn
This kid is already spoiled rotten. Very Happy But I love that you want to spoil him too! Mom thinks he'll be here this week. She was playing with her tarot cards. While that sounds fishy, it really isn't. Mom's creepy when it comes to her cards, they told her I was pregnant before I even knew I was pregnant. lol. They also told her when I lost my virginity. She's creepy like that. Nobody doubts her mad tarot skills except Rob, and he just doesn't believe in tarot in general. lol.
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 9:50 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
LMAO niiice! I told mom and dad I wanted to be in the waiting room while your delivering so I can be one of the first people to see him but they said no cause they didn't want you to be anymore bothered than you will be. I was told to let you recover some before I go bugging you. lol. Remember how I told you I was going to color him a picture for the room to hang on the wall? Wellll I think I finally picked out the one. Its a little mouse that says "Cutie pie" under it and its surrounded in pie.. haha.. I think its cutee. and Rob shouldn't doubt the tarot! I don't know much about it but I believe in it.
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 9:54 pm by Lynn
He really shouldn't, but it's his choice I guess. But I think he'll be eating his words. He told mom that if I have him on the second, he's putting him back in, just to prove me wrong. lmao. I'm actually only having two people in the room with me, mom and your brother, but Jess will prolly be up there right after he's born. If you call her, I'm sure she'll bring you up. As long as you guys give me a little time with Brendan and to rest, I won't mind you coming to see us. But I will be way too tired to have company right after I have him most likely. Smile
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 9:59 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
does Jess drive? o.o and Rob better not put Brendan back! I'm tired of waiting for him! lol. and thats not a problem. I'll give you as much time as need be. I just wanna see him within the first 3 days of being born! ^.^
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 pm by Lynn
You will, and Jess drives. She's actually taken me to a few of my appts when I couldn't get anybody else to for whatever reason. She also has her own place and everything now.
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
Awesome. Mom just told me that they plan on going to the hospital after you've had some time to rest so I'll probably just go with them. Smile
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:06 pm by Lynn
Yea, I appreciate you guys not waiting around though. I don't want to have other worries when I have him and even though I'm sure I'll be focusing on the pain and on getting him out, everybody waiting will be in the back of my mind. It would be easier to know that everybody is at home comfortable and waiting for a phone call saying that we're ready for them rather than being bombarded by people that decide to wait in the waiting room.
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:10 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
Yeah. Mom figured that would be best cause she said she remembers when she had me and James, she didn't wanna be bothered till she rested and spent some time with us, but no one would leave her alone. She didn't want you to have to worry about people being all over you when you just want rest.
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:12 pm by Lynn
I really appreciate her thinking. Very Happy I have a list of people that I'll be calling (rather making your brother call) right away, but honestly, I don't want anybody up there really. Everybody can come later, I'll love the company, but I just won't be able to handle it until after I've rested and had some time with Brendan.
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:16 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
That's completely understandable. Everyone should wait till atleast the day after. you'll defiantly need rest after this! lol
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:17 pm by Lynn
Oh yea, but hopefully everything will go ok. I'm hoping he's here this week. I'm tired of being pregnant. Even if it means that my brothers and sisters are doing a lot of things for me. XD
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:23 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
Lol. nice. I'm hoping he'll be here this week for the simple fact that I've been itching to just hold him for a few months now! lol
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:25 pm by Lynn
Yea, I have everything here all ready for him, I just need a couple more things, like more blankets, bottles (I need a certain type), pacifiers, and those sort of things. Mom plans on picking them up for me this week.
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
I thought you weren't going to get him pacifiers?
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:29 pm by Lynn
I changed my mind. The stimulation is actually good for him and as long as he has a certain type of pacifier, it won't cause nipple confusion (this expensive brand called Avent).
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:31 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
Oh, cool. It will also help put him to sleep when hes not wanting to sleep.
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:32 pm by Lynn
Yea, but I don't plan on giving it to him every time he's crying. Babies cry for a reason usually so I'll try to figure out what's wrong before I just shove it in his mouth to shut him up like Sam's daughters did to their kids.
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:35 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
Yeah. thats good. You'll never learn if you don't try to figure out the problem, so I'm glad you want to attempt to find out whats wrong before giving him the pacifier.
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:48 pm by Lynn
I'm going to have to learn his different cries. It's gonna be a pain in the ass. lol.
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:49 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
Lol oooh yeah. thats my only fear for when I get the chance to baby sit him. that I wont learn his cries and i'll do the wrong thing. >.<
Lynn
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:50 pm by Lynn
Don't worry, I'll leave you plenty of instructions. lmao.
Wastedxwithxtime
Post Sat May 29, 2010 10:56 pm by Wastedxwithxtime
Haha good! I might need them! I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Post  by Sponsored content

Maternity leave day 2

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: Lynn's Blog-
Jump to: