Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|-

Go down 
2 posters

How helpful do you find this thread?
Really great and helpful! Thanks Ace!
-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- Vote_lcap100%-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Kinda Helpful
-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- Vote_lcap0%-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not helpful at all. You fail. Go kill yourself please.
-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- Vote_lcap0%-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Umm... What? I'm confused. Really confused.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- Empty
PostSubject: -|Ace's thread of helpfulness|-   -|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 am

So I surf the web a lot, and I stumble across helpful things all the time. Me, being the nice and kind person I are, decided I would convey the amazingness that is the internet. But I thought, why not take it one step more? I'll also be posting up some helpful writing tips, character creation tips, and all that jazz. I think, being an English Major, Creative Writing Minor, that I'm more than capable of giving out advice. =) If you want something to go in this thread, and it's of a helpful nature, PM it to me, and I'll put it in here, giving you credit, of course. Anyway! My first helpful post is here!

Oh. My. Gods! I just found the most amazing, fan-fucking-tastical web site E.V.E.R!!! I damn near shit myself when I stumbled across this site, and had to share it with all of you guys, because I'm bad ass and awesome like that. I, after having to crash my entire fucking system, fell into an issue. I no longer had a Microsoft Word. Nothing. Not even the really bullshit old ones. So I've been writing everything in Note Pad, because Word Pad annoys the piss out of me, for some reason. So here I am with a million plus Note Pads, and they're completely unorganized, off the wall, bullshit. It drove me absolutely psycho. So I hopped onto Google, and searched for an answer. This is what I found.

It's called Zoho, and is an online Word Processor. Holy fuck shit potatoes! I can't believe there's an actual WORD PROCESSOR online! AND! It's about as bad ass as Microsoft! If you create an account, you can save your documents, and they're about as easy to access as breathing! Though... Not if you've got Asthma, then it's -way- easier to access the documents than to breath. Having Asthma blows bal... anyways... Zoho..

It's amazing! It's got a spell checker, save, print, copy, paste, undo, redo, and any other option you could possibly imagine! You know how I'm such an ass, and always telling people that they have to use spell check to post in my RPs? And people are all like "But Ace, man, I ain't gotta spell checker!" *whines whines* Well guess what bitches! Zoho FTW!

And that's my first helpful post! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. =)

Ace
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Skryn
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Skryn

Male Posts : 15

-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -|Ace's thread of helpfulness|-   -|Ace's thread of helpfulness|- EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Great find! I'm a fan of web-based applications, as I'm a developer of them. I'm not sure if you're as much as a Google fan-freak like me, but Google Docs is actually quite useful, and is what I've been using for quite some time.

Here's the link:
http://docs.google.com

The user interface for the word processor isn't as full-featured/bloated as Word is, but it gets the job done and has been of the same features and functionality. I'm just absolutely crazy for Google, which is why I'm partial towards Google apps! Smile
Back to top Go down

-|Ace's thread of helpfulness|-
Page 1 of 1