Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.)   Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm

It is the late 1500's, as King Nothing rides his white stallion through a marshy terrain, before halting at a cliff. "Here we are Althazar... Our new home.... The Kingdom of Nothing..." He looked down the cliff as he gazed upon the majestic kingdom almost hidden within the mountains. King Nothing glanced towards his noble steed as he took off, braving the marshy terrain yet again, trekking through harsh deserts, ominous waters and the treacherous mountains until he reach the center of his new Kingdom, filled with people purchasing items from the bazaar, watching the entertainers perform small feats of magic. The pounding of the blacksmiths hammer hitting molten metal was music to his ears as he tapped one of the townsfolk on the shoulder. "Pardon me good sir, but may you please direct me to where the King and Queen reside?" King Nothing smiled as the man who seemed to be carrying a sack of food pointed up towards a large construct, not big enough to be a castle, and not wide enough to be called a mansion. King Nothing thanked the man kindly and set forward... Nobody in this town was aware of his wonderment as he gazed into a crystal ball, a facial figure emerged within the crystal as King Nothing grinned at the sight of the female.

"I am here my Queen, I shall just set up the area we shall be staying in so that it feels much more like home. I hope to see you soon." King Nothing grinned as he and his steed finally made it within the large construct. He cleared his throat and made his way to the balcony. "Good people of..." King Nothing looked down at a small piece of parchment, displaying a name he couldn't pronounce. "My people! I have come far from my home to witness this great land, and I must say, this is one of the greatest areas I have seen by far... Which is why seeing as you no longer have a King or Queen to look up to, my fairest lady and I shall be living here, just so you will no longer be lost! We have already begun construction of a new church, and we shall be getting brand new equipment for all of you to use. I hope that you shall all see me as a fair and justified ruler." King Nothing walked away from the balcony and towards the throne room, where two thrones both stood, baring the royal colours of purple and green.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.)   Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 pm

* Kaki walks into the Kingdom, and proceeds to seek out the blacksmith. *
Hello, I'm Kaki, wandering fire spirit, and I'll be here in your forge for a while eating.
* Kaki smiles and jumps in headfirst, increasing the forge's production output by 50% for the next four hours! *
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.)   Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:44 pm

* Kaki walks into the Kingdom, and proceeds to seek out the blacksmith. *
Hello, I'm Kaki, wandering fire spirit, and I'll be here in your forge for a while eating.
* Kaki smiles and jumps in feet first, decreasing the forge's production output by 25% for the next three hours! *
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.)   Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 am

I say! What are you doing pesky fire spirit!
*Throws a bucket of water at the annoying spirit, decreasing the forges production output by a further 25%, but weakening the spirit in the process.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile

Kingdom of Nothing. -Open- (Mature for some Gore, swearing and sexual themes.)
Page 1 of 1