Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open

Go down 
+6
Hiratsu
Animus
Kaelynisfree
Shiroi-Ka
Bloody_Maiden
Glory
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open Empty
PostSubject: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Well I have to admit to something, after seeing the trailer to the Twilight: New Moon movie I have to say that it looked pretty cool. Mainly because it seems to carry a lot of action in it. So I went out and read the books. My personal opinion was that as a series, it was pretty good, but I really didn't like the 1st book... at all. I am getting off track, but I just wanted to say that the idea first came when I was finishing up the last book.

My basic (I do mean basic) idea is that there are 3 Factions/Races of Vampires. They some sort of conflict arises and diplomatic relations are taunt. A few strikes are taken against each other, all sides vehemently denying their involvement or permission. Then it continues to escalate and the Human race is put into some serious danger. We could have it go into a bit of a giant war or perhaps something else.

This is just a really loose plot and I am 100% willing to alter it in any way. In fact I hope people post ideas as to how to improve it because right now I am sort of feeling that it lacks. (I mean it really does... :/)

The only thing I am pretty certain on are the 3 Races/Factions of Vampires. Feel free to offer tweaks or even request a new faction in. Also if you want to play something like a Werewolf or other mythical being... well I will probably let you. Also you may play as a human. Now to the actual Factions

1) Original Vampires

Cannot Walk in Sunlight
    Immense Strength
    Speed
    Must feed from humans
    Immortal
    etc...

2) More Twilight Like Vampires

Can Walk in Sunlight, but they will well... Sparkle (Sigh... that was uncreative on her part)
    Strength (No where near that of the Original Vampires.)
    Incredible Speed (This matches and sometimes surpasses the Original Vampires)
    Very Attractive to Humans
    Immortal
    Can feed from either Humans or Animals
    etc...

3) Psychic Vampires

Feed by stealing emotions through contact with Humans
    Immortal (Will begin to age after 1 week of not feeding)
    Do not have to feed often
    Slightly stronger then humans
    Speed
    Can walk in Sunlight (No effects from it)
    Can influence emotions of Humans
    Can read minds of Humans

Feel free to offer suggestions on any of them. (I know... the Twilight one is a bit lame but... meh. I tried to even out all the Factions but offer suggestions if you want Razz)

So I am basically looking to see if anyone would want to do something along these lines and perhaps offer some suggestions on a better plot, but for now I will just wait and see what happens.

Last edited by Glory on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Ah, I like the last and the first ideas for vampires. Hmm. i like the idea.

All in all sounds good to me. i am in. ^^
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Cool, have any ideas for the plot?

I hope other like it too, its been ages since I have RPed o.O
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 pm

xD Oh my. lol.

Hmm..Let me think for a little and get back to you on that.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Thinking of ideas for improving. I'll probably sneak in, offer some advice on refining someone else's idea or some such, and post up a CS sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 pm

How about something like.. there has always been a sort of power play between vampire factions; who is the better race of vampire, who can control the humans better. That sort of thing. Somehow, one of the factions get it into their heads that the key to ruling this vampire struggle would be reveal their true nature to the humans. However the other factions know from history that revealing what they are is deadly to the entire vampire race, so now they have to stop that faction from going public by any means necesary.

yes/no?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:14 pm

That sets two factions against a third. Maybe rogues from each faction have banded together to initiate this revelation plot, and no one side knows who's doing it so they all jump at eachother trying to stop it?

Eventually, that would probably lead to players from all three factions teaming against a hodgepodge of renegades from each team.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 pm

I would say the most fitting faction to be the enemy if you went with that idea be the third one the Psychic Vampires.

Seems appropriate since they do not drink blood and they may want to prove themselves.
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Ooh I love it Very Happy. I like the rogue idea seeing as how it wouldn't set up insurmountable odds for the one faction.

I also like the Psychic Vampire idea too!

So then I suppose we have our plot!

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age you Appear:[/b]
[b]Age you Are:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Slightly Advanced Abilities:[/b] (Like one might be awkwardly strong for their race, or strangely fast, etc.. not like... throwing fire from your hand.)
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[list]
[/list]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[list]
[/list]
[b]History:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Name: Gregory Vance
Race: Twilight
Age you Appear: 22
Age you Are: 385
Appearance: Shortish, around 5'5", spiked dark brown hair, muscular, ruddy gold / light orange eyes, pale skin (that sparkles in the sun, duh), white teeth, neutral colored jackets over bluejeans and tees.
Personality: He has a good sense of humor, a strong will that doesn't like to be manipulated, and despite his inability to resist human blood all the time does still have a great deal of compassion for humans.
Slightly Advanced Abilities: Durable. Very, very durable. That special hero status where that blow that should kill you he keeps getting up from? He's got a lot of that.
Strengths:
    Survivability
    Minor buffs to speed and strength from occasional drinks of human blood.
    Fairly smart, slightly above average for his actual age.
    Somewhat more feral than a purely 'vegetarian' vampire, so he can be quite violent in a fight.

Weaknesses:
    Sometimes looses control in a fight, if he gets carried away.
    Clearly not normal eyes, has to wear contacts.
    Not a master of any martial arts, good instinct fighter but not really a trained fighter.
    Can sometimes be distracted by the strong scent of blood, because he's not as practiced at ignoring it as a 'vegetarian'.

History: He was born in 1614, changed at the age of 24 but he looks young for his age. He has forgotten most of his human life, nothing but a haze of indistinct memories of blacksmith work. He is a loner, but has both traveled with packs and stayed for a while with a family of 'vegetarians'. He chooses his human targets carefully for greedy, malevolent people who genuinely deserve it. He learned his imperfect control from chance encounters with a few 'vegetarians' along the years, and has been working for the last hundred years on trying to eliminate his need for human blood entirely, mostly without success.

Hope this all works for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Yay! This is going to be fun! I hope pictures work.
:-D

Name: Sylvia Mika (nicknamed Bloody Maiden) Note: Mika is her lastname she gave herself. As she got older as a vampire she threw away her original surname.
Race: Original vampire
Age you Appear: 23
Age you Are: 317
Appearance: Sylvia. Dark brown hair, soft pastel blue eyes, and pale skin. Stand 5'4, slender and small in portion. She wears modern clothing like mortal women but clothes from her time have always attracted her the most. She finds human woman's pants and suits suitable because of the personal air and the fact in her time women could not wear pants as the modern humans called them. She loves their jewelry and shoes, though she avoids the boots.
Personality: No one can begin to described her personality, since she so quiet and innocent like. Though she managed to keep charge and feel the power that is hidden within her, she never takes advantage of open opportunities. She is aggressive in a civil, orderly manner. Has the appearance that she knows what she is doing, but older vampires put her in her place and make her nervous. When she is angry her eyes tend to go strange, but she has forced herself over the years to train herself not too show much emotion keep the appearance of neutral cause.
Slightly Advanced Abilities: For the average original vampire her strength is weakened, but her speed is incredible it surpasses some vampires that are between 500- nearly 700. It frightens some of her clans men. She also has the ability to last longer without blood.
Strengths:
    -Speed.
    -Manipulating people.
    -Appearing Calm
    -Can go without feeding for a few nights.
    -(add more later)

Weaknesses:

-Sunlight
    -Weaker when it comes to having immense strength
    -Controlling her negative emotions.
    -Mental state.
    -Fire

History: 'Lady' Sylvia Mika was considered an impure bred girl during her time. She was a quarter Chinese from her father's side and part French on the other side. Her father was raised within the French royal house hold while he never knew of his mother's heritage because she was never around. His family considered him a shame, but raised him to be a proper gentlemen. His father never planned for his oldest son to gain the title Duke, but with his younger brothers' deaths (Two) from fever and war, he gave it to his oldest on his death bed.

He had five children with a humble, royal daughter of a baron. The youngest lovely with golden locks and the name lady Priscilla. She was like a delicate flower as Sylvia's father described her. They had three sons, two of which had golden hair and one with black hair. While his youngest two twin girls had brown hair from his father's side of the family. She held her mother's soft blue eyes and pale skin. Her brother, Francois died at the age of ten by then she and her sister her six. So only she, her sister Marielle, her two golden haired brothers Vincent and Francis made it to adulthood. Her brother Vincent became her favorite since he was two years older then she and when he had time taught her the piano even when her father thought it not proper for a lady to play music. At the age of nineteen became the best time for her, until her brother became infatuated with a damsel name Lady Juliana de Dupont, daughter of a Viscount. A month later they were wed and she was felt alone.

Though she had her sister and delinquent older brother she did not seem to connect with her twin like others she had witnessed did. After a time she began to wonder what was her meaning in life and was soon introduced to a man who was to be her future husband. Sylvia took no liking to him and kept denying his proposals. One night she sneaks into her garden and sat outside alone in the cold. It was a silent night, no clouds anywhere just the moon and stars. That was the night she met her fate and became a vampire. This part of the past she locked away. Now she is a vampire living in modern times...

(if more needs to be needed I will add more.) xD I felt I got carried away, but it was fun.!!!
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Hmmm... Sounds reasonable... I'm in!

Name: Malakai Salyzarin
Race: Original Vampire
Age you Appear: 23
Age you Are: 1, 427
Appearance: Malakai has medium length jet black hair, slightly covering his piercing emerald eyes. He stands at six feet, four inches, and is normally seen wearing dark brown jeans, a white tank top that is somewhat tattered and a black leather jacket. He has a scar on his left cheek, recieved while in battle with a rival vampire when he had turned 978. He has a large symbol tattooed on his chest with the word 'Sarkoria' in the center of the symbols.
Personality: Malakai is a good-natured vampire, with the tendancy to be very lazy. When it comes to the certain types of prey he attacks, he is fairly obsessive. When he isn't preying for nourishment, he is relatively laid back, he also seems to think of everyone as fair game, luring his prey to him with his seduction, or lurking through the night to attack the innocent night life.
Slightly Advanced Abilities: Malakai lures his prey with his enhanced powers of seduction, making sure that he can always be sustained on young blood. Within the area he resides in, the night life is filled with bars and clubs for the younger generation to relax in, the prime targets for him, and him alone.
Strengths:

Fairly immune to most projectiles.
    Able to slowly regerate broken bones, flesh wounds and other injuries from just a couple of days.
    Superb powers of seduction.
    Various locations due to the sun rising.

Weaknesses:

Constantly moving due to sunlight.
    Regular weaknesses to original vampires.

History: The history of Malakai has been filled with death and powerful memories. He was there to witness and help with the downfall of Caesar, led a small rebellion in Egypt to destroy the reign of Tutankhamen, briefly dated Cleopatra, and became a vital role during the Renaissance. When it came to the 1600's, his aquired taste for blood came into effect, preying on young maidens and numerous females with O positive blood. It had come to the point where instead of aimlessly feeding on female after female, where he met a female alone in a garden, he used his powers of seduction to convince her that she will never be alone in the world, comforting her to the point where he could feed off her, but most of the points that she had brought up made him feel emotions he believed were dead inside of him, where he decided he didn't wish to be alone in this world, he took this moment to sire her, turning the beautiful maiden Sylvia into one of his kind, a vampire.

Everything up from that point seemed to get better and better, including the numerous amounts of blood he had consumed, the advancements in buildings, and the numerous cultural trends seemed to make finding his newest victims much easier. He now resides in the city, near the bar and club district, allowing him to feed whenever he needs to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Vampires? Yes! A chance to use my vampire character! -reserves a spot for when she has the chance to type up a CS-
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Name: Svetlana Mikael
Race: Psychic Vampire
Age you Appear: 13
Age you Are: 94
Appearance:Her appearance. Svetlana is 5'2" and prefers a more subtle approached to dress than many of her other vampire brethren. Her fashion sense seemed to be stuck in the nineteen thirties so her wardrobe is filled with brown and grey wrap dresses that accentuate her innocent look.
Personality: Selfish, needy, attachment issues. It was like when she was turned her shadow took over and the determination and love of family reversed to a most evil side. It's vampires like her that create a bad name for others, but she really doesn't care. She's so emotionally stunted that she can't control herself or her needs.
Slightly Advanced Abilities: Emotion control and empathic abilities. Basically can feed on emotion so much that she can make people comatose
Strengths:
    Emotional control and manipulation (through mind powers and just regular old manipulation of humans)
    Empath (sense human feelings, helps her to hunt)
    Mind reader
    Can walk in daylight
    Blends in with humans and her innocent look helps her gain the trust of humans easily
    Speed, Super-smell

Weaknesses:
    Emotionally unstable (emotional stability of a preteen)
    Needs to feed everyday
    Self-control issues
    Garlic Allergy
    Physically weak
    Unknown and not respected for she's young and has no reputation in the Vampire Elite
    Squeamish (faints at the smell of blood)

History:Svetlana in 1903 in a small village in what now is the Ukraine, right near the Eastern Front during the Great War. Her brothers and father were sent off to battle and within a few weeks, they were all dead, and the militia would not send their bodies back. The village she was raised in was very religious and one of the rituals was that they needed the bodies of the dead to put them to rest properly. She was so angry and filled with rage that she ran off to where they had been sent to collect their bodies for her mother and the village. However, it was the nearing winter and she'd lacked the proper mindset to remember to properly back for a journey so within a week she was collapsed near a river, freezing to death.

It was then when an older well-dressed man of 31 found her laying in a puddle of ice and mud. He nursed her back to health and when she awoke from what seemed like days of sleep, she realized she felt different. She was more powerful. She could sense everything. Even people. That day the man confessed to her what he was and what she now was. He also told her the only reason why he'd found her was because she was radiating a most delicious smell of human rage and anger. However, when he found she was just a child, he took pity on her and while she was on the brink of death, he turned her, feeling that he could let such a determined and strong willed being die.

It turned out to be a mistake for Svetlana, a once determined and strong willed child, was a vile and disturbed vampire, bent on seeking revenge. Svetlana, never learning self control, never starved. She would feed to the point of creating comatose human beings, void of all emotion and mental power. Her sire feared her, however, they traveled from town to town as father and daughter. She was attached to him, unhealthily so. When they finally made it to the station where her father and brothers had died, she killed all of the soldiers, even the Russian ones. It seemed that her sire had created a monster.

In 1930s and 40s, they were traveling around Germany. Svetlana found that she loved war for so many people were full of rage and anger. It was like a feast all of the time but she was getting tired of rage and hate and anger. She wanted a different flavor. She wanted to taste freedom. It was soon revealed that her sire had been fond of a human to the point he was convinced he was in love. She denied him the pleasure and killed her after luring her to a 'cat stuck in a tree.' Her sire was stronger than her though and when he found out, he knocked her out, put in her a box and shipped her to New York City.

For the next 40 years she wished to have such a relationship again. She felt betrayed but she needed companionship. She needed that attachment like any child or girl. That is when she learned of the different factions and needed to find a way in so that she could become a respected vampire. But her age and her favored food kept her back. Then she came up with a plan. A plan to go to the humans. Then she would have lots of followers and lots of free food. She began to travel around the United states, finding other vampires from other factions who had the same idea as her: it would be better if their identities were out in the open.

((hope this is okay, nobody was going for a vamp that wanted the vampires to be out in the open, so I decided to start with one. Anyone want to join the cause? ;D ))

Last edited by Kaelynisfree on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Well since the Vampire RP that was put up previously and never started, I'll tweak Mikayla a bit and move her here.
Back to top Go down
Bard
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:32 am

Hmm...I was sent this link and told to join, so here I am. CS will be posted sometime soon, too lazy to do one now.
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:35 am

I will probably end up playing two characters, but for now I will start with this.

Name: Thomas Zaile
Race: Twilight
Age you Appear: 24
Age you Are: 472
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Thomas stands at about 6'2". He normally wears regular jeans with t-shirts and jackets, he doesn't want to stand out, but he has a few classier articles that he can wear when he must.
Personality: Thomas is very protective of the Vampires in his faction. He is almost like a guard dog, wandering around seemingly aimlessly. His persona he tries to put off is welcoming and warm, but he quickly changes if he considers anyone a threat.
Slightly Advanced Abilities: Thomas is unusually strong. When most of his race would have a little difficulty with things such as crippling another vampire with only a few blows, he does not. His strength even frightens some of his own race.
Strengths:

His strangely advanced strength.
    Loyal
    Little fear
    Can walk in Sunlight, but risks exposure

Weaknesses:

Risks exposure if caught in Sunlight
    Unstable
    A little too protective

History:

Thomas was born in 1537 and had enjoyed a fairly good life for the time period. He hadn't caught any strange illness and he most certainly had been healthy enough to roam the lands and learn of new things. He met his first Vampire (Twlilight like) without even realizing it. He should have known from how the vampire moved, it seemed to graceful, at least it did when he looked back on the memory. He had also felt the cold skin, although this was by accident, as a person had shoved him out of the way and the Vampire had caught him. He had freaked out at the time, and sprinted away from him as fast as he could.

After that encounter Thomas was always a little paranoid, he took a little too much care with what he did and with whom, but even all that care could not have stopped what had caused him to turn. The same vampire that he remembered the night he first saw him, returned to his town. At the time Thomas had started to feel silly about the thought of this man with cold skin, but when he saw him again, and he knew it was him, he noted the man hadn't aged a day. This, the vampire had noticed that Thomas had noticed (Eww good lord I am just trippin' today) he hadn't aged and it did not bode well for him. For some reason though the vampire decided to turn Thomas, instead of simply kill him, but he had never the chance to ask why, because he never saw him again. Although he spent the better part of a century looking.

I know... its sad Sad This is what I get for not writing in so long....

Last edited by Glory on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm

BARD!!! *pounces*

And Glory I will make an enemy character tonight. : D
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Whoa, sorry for the absence guys. I will get to posting up as soon as I can.

Everyone is still wanting to do this, right?
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 am

Aye!
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:26 am

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:29 pm

poke, poke!

Is this rp forgotten? :c
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Yeah, I'm still waiting for this to kick off
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 pm

I totally forgot this was here... My bad... Well, I'm still here even after all this time, that's something, aye?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Umm.... Is everyone else waiting on this as much as myself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open   Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Vampire RP? (Possibly Mature... Violence, Gore, etc.) - Always Open
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next