Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Introduction of The Love Goddess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

The Official Introduction of The Love Goddess Empty
PostSubject: The Official Introduction of The Love Goddess   The Official Introduction of The Love Goddess EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am

A silhouette of a gorgeous figure steps out of the shadows, her curves illuminated by only a small hint of light.
"
Hello I'm Belle, also known as the Love Goddess.. I'm bright spirit, and love meeting new people" the soft and attractive voice speaks as the figure takes a seat on a red throne "I love rping, I have been at it a year this November 19.. I also love sports and chatting with friends, I write poems and sing sometimes.." she puts a delicate hand with beautifully manicured nails,black, to her crimson red lips. "There's much more to me, but I suppose you will simply have to meet me" the figure stands, waist length black hair falling in curls behind her back as she vanishes in red smoke.

"See you around"
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

The Official Introduction of The Love Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Introduction of The Love Goddess   The Official Introduction of The Love Goddess EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Welcome welcome welcome my lovely sister! *Pounces and loves on* I'm so glad you're here with me, and I'm so glad you're gonna help out with the site! I love you for always girl. You're my bestest friend, and the one person I know I can depend on for anything! Have fun, be good (sometimes) abd enjoy the site!

Sis
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com

The Official Introduction of The Love Goddess
Page 1 of 1