Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction... it is.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gildrik
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Introduction... it is. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction... it is.   Introduction... it is. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:34 am

Hello everyone!

...well... thats it I guess... Do I have to add something? Ah right!

First of all... let me scare you... ah... for as far as I know everyone is scared about this... ah... yeah... what? I'm not from Sweden, no. I'm from Russia. Thats it. Well yeah... bears on the trees with vodka and other things... whatever people say... it would be more like some kind of wonderland if it was true, though...

Therefore my English should be bad by definition. So its only natural for me to search for a way to improve myself. Thats why I thought about playing some RPGFO game in English. I do have some experience playing on Russia Forums. Plus I'm no stranger to D&D. I even read some eng books. Thats why I'm here now, looking for some trouble. Smile

I prefer medieval settings but any new experience would be great.

Guess this will do for now. What's next?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Introduction... it is. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction... it is.   Introduction... it is. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 am

Russia? ....Ahhhhhh!!! Everyone ru... Wait, I'm Irish, I'm not scared. *Grins* Welcome to DHRPG, though I'm sorry to say, the forums kind of... Dead... If you're interested in writing with someone though, I'm always willing. You can contact me here, via PM or you can send me an e-mail. Smile

Treble0920@yahoo.com

Thanks for joining! I just wish the forum was more active for you. =/
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com

Introduction... it is.
Page 1 of 1