Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace is looking for creepy.

Go down 
+2
Vanilla
Treble
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Ace is looking for creepy. Empty
PostSubject: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Right... So I have an inkling to write something scary. And we're not just talking your run of the mill horror. We're talking, turn your hair, freak you out, make you cry, nasty, disgusting, gory, horror. I'll be using Lillith, which is this child like demon... thing... That has, literally, no morals. She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and will do anything to achieve it.

I don't know a plot yet, but I really want to RP something with her. Badly. Anyone with any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 pm

... Horror can make you cry?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 pm

*Shrugs* Iono, but I wanna try. =P
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Just so you know, this is Lillith's character sheet. =)

Name: She has many names, though at the moment she goes by Lillith
Race: Unknown
Appearance: How she appears everyday...
Spoiler:

True form, which none has ever saw to tell the tale...
Spoiler:
Personality: Lillith is... evil to say the least, though you could also add demented, deranged, cruel, uncaring, psychotic, and any numerous others that flow within the same realm of the a fore mentioned. She has no compassion, and honestly lacks anything that would make her value a life. She does not lie, because she views lying as something that shows you are weak. If you are strong enough there is no point to lying.
History: Unknown

-|More to Come, just wanted to get this up.|-
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Same I am in!!
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:38 pm

I love scary. count me in. i'd be willing to play the naive young woman who accidently pissed off lilith or stole something of hers and now is being tormented by said demon child in such ways like killing her family, setting up painful traps, the whole shibang.

that okay?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Dude... I love that! The young naive woman could have stolen Lillith's locket, which contains powers untold, or something of the such. And now, Lillith is out for revenge. Flat ass revenge. It's not that she wants the locket back, because she's powerful enough without it. But it was -stolen- from her, and Lillith is pissed.

I love it. Create character sheets, anyone that's interested, revolving around that concept. We'll probably need people that can help Kaely's character get away from Lillith, and I'd like at least one person working with Lillith.

I'll also welcome any other ideas. =D
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Hmm... It's incredibly tempting to bring Remmy into this, I mean it REALLY is. Kae could have her own little demon girl friend.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:09 am

Doooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:42 am

This is Georgia. Hope you like her. xD

Name: Georgia Lockett
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Georgia is young, naive, and sad. It's not that's she's depressed, she just wants more out of life and wants to be wanted, like any young woman wants. She is also level-headed and compassionate. She's willing to do or say anything to make people happy or to get her way.
History: Georgia was born a twin in 1987 in the month of June. Her childhood was lovely, she was sheltered and playful at the least for she had 3 other siblings plus her twin sister to keep her company. Georgia grew into a great person and a great friend and was never hated in school. It seemed she had a perfect life. She was just smart enough to get great grades, but not too smart as to be envied or hated by the other girls. She was pretty but not as pretty as her sister and so she faded into the background, content with being the lesser and silly twin.

However, when she was 15 her sister died in drunk driving accident. Georgia withdrew herself from the world and she began to study the occult. She dug herself deeper and deeper until one day she threw herself into the world of demons and creatures beyond her imagination. Still, there was only one ting she wanted and that was her sister. It seemed a disappointment because through all the fantastical things, no-one had a cure for being dead.

So Georgia went to college. She moved away out of state to forget all of the things in her past, to create a new self but her occult connections caught up with her and she meant new people who had answers. There were whisperings of a locket of infinite power. It was told that it could even bring souls back from the dead. Georgia, still in the bargaining phase of her grief, bought into it and took directions to demon's layer where she found a locket. Once she held it in her hands, she felt the power grab hold of her and ran out with it in her hands, without thinking about the consequences of stealing from a demon.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 am

Love it, Kaely.

Everyone else, get to it! I wanna start this thing. =D
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:29 am

Name: Remliel - Referred to most commonly as Bloodlust
Age: She's currently taking on the appearance of a 13 year old girl.
Race: That's best left to the imagination.
Appearance: Remliel has very long pale hair tied into two pigtails at the back and two long ribboned bangs at the front. Her eyes are a dark blood red colour that can sometimes been mistaken for Garnet. She's semi-pale and wears a giant grey jumper and boots. (I'll post the image up when I'm not distracting myself with super old art and can find it.)
Personality: Remliel is very suited to her name Bloodlust. The only interest she has in anything are her brothers, and when she can screw up someone or something's life. She can be considered cruel because of her lack of care how things affect another life. She simply enjoys playing with lives.
History: Cain, Abel, Adam, Lilith, Eve. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 am

Perfect! I'm making the IC now.

If you're interested, I'll be listening to This when I write my posts. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:31 am

Name: Gabriel Dagger
Race: Fallen Angel
Appearance:
Spoiler: Original form:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: him now---
Spoiler:

Personality: He has a calm demeanor, but he is about as twisted and heartless as his mistress Lilith. However it is frightening how casually he can kill and show nothing. He is not out right crazy. He manages to be cool about everything and show all his insanity on a small smile or when they look into his eyes, they might see what they fear most.
History: You will have to research is. (unknown)- He was once a pure creature in the service of something great. Once he met Lilith his existence changed...
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:42 am

Well I guess then I'm on Kae's side then Manda.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:56 am

You can be on whoever's side you wanna be on, Nillabeans. There's always NPCs, which I was planning on having anyways. And in my next post I'm going to introduce another character, a good one. =)
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:16 am

Because of course their needs to be people that can die horrible disgusting deaths without much consequence to the plot xD

also, I have another character:

Name: Martin Philips
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Sensitive, artistic, almost but not quite emo. He also seems to have a thing for not caring about his girlfriend in the traditional monogamous sense. Some claim he's full of shit and others just claim he's a college boy.
History: nothing really that matters. He was one of those art kids and everyone thought he'd go to art school, but it turns out he didn't like the girls that attended art school. He's a fifth year, just shy of finishing with a degree in 'Classical Art' and was at a party when he met Georgia. They hit it off after talking and he decided he want to try the whole boyfriend, girlfriend.. thing. He thinks he may love her, but he's not sure, it's almost too confining for him to define the relationship. He needs to be free. But still, he's supportive of whatever Georgia does.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:22 am

... Remmy now has the sudden desire to screw with them both.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:36 am

... For reasons unknown to me, I fear Remmy. *Nods*
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 am

Aww but Remmy is... Um. Okay sometimes she's fear-worthy.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:13 pm

This is for your Original Work? Doesn't that make it an RP? XD
I can scoop a bit of my energy off to make a more vengeful fire spirit, if you need a psychopathic arsonist that likes to trap people in his 'art'... ^^
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:28 pm

No no, the Original Work is a separate thing from the RP. It's a story about Lillith terrorizing a town. And... w00t, make me a sheet!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:40 am

Name: Aoi-Ka, the Blue Fire
Race: The only one of his kind, the fire spirit
Appearance: Changing often with his mood, commonly wears expensive tuxedos, sometimes grunges that look down by leaving the jacket open over no shirt and forming his hair into short red dyed spikes.
Personality: There are no words to describe the beauty he sees in his art form... But sadistic, sick, deranged, psychotic, cruel, beyond belief, and most importantly sadistic all have been used before to try and bring some form of description to his favorite past time. He delights in fire, the arsonist extraordinaire, and burns buildings just to see the precious flames. Most often, he bars the doors and windows just to see those inside burn with the buildings themselves. His second past time is torture, physical and mental. He creates pain as a masterpiece of mental breakdowns, as a truly horrifying physical experience, and compounds it all by forcing others to watch.
History: Though not entirely accurate, he likes to boast that every random burning ever to have been described as natural causes, or for which no perpetrator was found, was started by him. He personally whispered into the ear of many of the most important figures in the history of torture.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Love it Kaki. ^_^ Accepted, as you know. Go ahead and work on a post whenever you want.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:35 pm

I will be adding another character later on. She will be human. : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace is looking for creepy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness-
Jump to: