Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace is looking for creepy.

Go down 
+2
Vanilla
Treble
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 pm

That's not the worst of him, but he needed a snack...
I think this might be fun, if I can figure out where I fit in the main story. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:06 am

Kaely love I wondering if its alright if I make Meredith Martin's half sister? If that is alright.

Name: Meredith Philips
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: She is sweet in nature and in a since an innocent. She is awkward around people at school and public places. She is social with those she knows. There is not much to her, she is smart, simple (not complicated at all), ignorant (not stupid) and tends to worry about everyone too much.
History: A young curious girl who knows nothing of the outside world besides her small town life. She is the daughter of small, common but well known family. She is a lovely young lass, who has an older brother and looks up to his positive qualities. She happens to know Georgia in some way and form. She attends the local small junior high school where most of the people hate her guts as if it was a curse. She is a lovely girl, but the popular guys make fun of her awkward, innocent approach to things. She never witnessed horror nor experienced anything. [b]

Last edited by Bloody_Maiden on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:46 am

Works for me!

Also, :c I don't think Meredith is going to last very long with that innocent attitude! D;
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:13 am

Hehehe yay!!

Oh and that'swhy she has a big half brother! ; )
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:01 am

... Big brother or no, there's no fire greater in Aoi-Ka's eyes than to make someone who has never felt true pain before suffer. If he ever meets you, this is going to get violent quick. I'm not even sure Acers will allow me to write the things he would do to your character, in particular the ones involving the barbed wire and the car battery...
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 pm

I love all your guys' characters. They're awesomeness! I got a post up. Granted, it sucks ass hat, and I'll probably edit it later today when I put up another post for my second character, but still, it's up there. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 am

First.... *dies with laughter at Kaki's set* Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh gods, that brings me such joy. XD!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... Kaki, I need to you... extend... your reply, please. Need more detail, words, I dunno, something more than two lines worth of text, please.

Also, Mai. I know you're running two characters, but I need you to put as much effort into both characters. Just because one's going to get eaten.. >_> Doesn't mean the posts you make for her shouldn't be as well thought out and written as the ones you write for Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:06 am

*Falls over* Next post i will. She just does not have much to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:32 am

KK. Are we in woods, at the edge of town? My last post left me wandering off to meet Gabriel, Gabriel wandered off to meet me, and now I have no idea where we're actually meeting. Due to Aoi-Ka's chaotic nature, he doesn't exactly move in straight lines. This could very well be in Africa given how he perceives space. If you can give me a local Mai, I can extend the post to include some description. ^^
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 am

They started out in front of an apartment building, because Lillith and Gabriel moved through the town, so I'd say you two were around the edge of town now. There's an outcropping of trees behind you guys, and to the left, a field of crops behind and to the right, and then the town on the other side. So ya'll would be inbetween the two.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 am

Sorry guys, I have to drop this RP. If you guys want to continue it, that's fine, but I don't have time right now to RP all that much, as well as Admin the site, as well as deal with RL right now.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:24 pm

*Pokes*
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

This should be revived for sure. c:
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:41 pm

I can move it back to the OOC if enough of you want to revive it. That's what the recycling centre is for!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Please do, sir! :3
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Done and done!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:11 am

LIVE!!!

Okay..now what?

<__<
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:17 am

Well, I think we might be waiting for Vanilla... right? And maybe some Mayhem from lilith in the town they were just transported out of? Oh! Perhaps my charrie can finally find out how to steal the necklace or whatever she's gonna steal to bring her sis back from the deadio.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:26 pm

*buuump* <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace is looking for creepy.   Ace is looking for creepy. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace is looking for creepy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness-
Jump to: