Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beastial High (OOC)

Go down 
+5
Sorin
Vanilla
Lady J'ssem
Shiroi-Ka
Animus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 am

<_< Who's still in high school at 19?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:34 am

A few problems with your sheet Q... First of all, the people aren't animals, so don't mention all of their different abilities as animals. Second of all, I specifically said that they needed to be high school ages, it doesn't matter if your character went into school a little later than usual, by typical high school age, I meant between the ages of fifteen (depending on their birthday), to eighteen. Third of all... I did say five classes maximum... So decide on one of the classes to be taken off, and work on it again. Last of all... You say that your character has taken up drinking, but for that, he would need to have a legal guardian to purchase it for him. And with his sister working during the day, and his father being clinically insane, I hardly think he would have a chance of drinking, especially if he needs to look after his little brother. Please, read through your sheet one more time, see if you think it's correct after my constructive criticism, and then send it back through again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 am

Name: Champagne Vermeil
Species: Fox
Appearance: Champagne is tall - 5'10", slender and physically very fit.
Classes: Mechanics, English, Gym, Ancient History, Art
Short Biography: Champagne is the only daughter of the current chairman of one of the more well known car companies. Her father always wanted a son, but upon finding that she was skilled with mechanics, he began grooming her and increasing her interest in the field. Champagne's always been a rich kid, but many people don't know it. She distances herself from the money side of things, preferring to focus instead on the hands on parts. Never afraid to get a little grease and dirt under her fingernails, she works outside school as a mechanic apprentice. Her mother divorced her father when she was a young child, and he won custody of her as her mother was too busy with her modeling career to bother with a kid to drag around. They keep in contact but Champagne's never been bothered by it. She does her work at school, goes to work after it, and works with her father on off-school days, she doesn't get an awful lot of time to simply just relax, which is fine by her as she gets exceptionally bored very fast and needs to do things.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 am

I like it, gives a reason for Champagne's looks, she would of obviously recieved them from her mother. And the fact that she isn't afraid to get down and dirty like some of the other guys is really great. It's accepted, and welcome aboard the RP.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 am

Sweet =D Can't wait for this to get going.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 am

Well I think I'm just waiting for one more character sheet, if not, then I will start typing up the IC shortly. Any idea where this may go? I'm thinking Modern Fantasy...
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 pm

oh damn. XD
WELL I was 19 when I graduated from highschool. I mean there are exceptions where kids will be a little older, but you did say highschool ages. I'll change it.
and I don't understand the arn't animals part..so does that mean it's all purely aesthetic?
your kid has the ability to shed his skin.

and whoopse I Must'a added an' extra class on accident.
and I guess I could add in a legal guardian.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Yes, but it fits in with the character.. I think that if your character was partially blind, he would hardly be able to do maths.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 pm

well now that i've thought about it, He wouldn't be able to do normal high school at all.
I can't change Cyntriall's blindness, it's his most prominent feature. For him to be able to see, he'd have to be 13, and he was born color blind.
I'll put in another character instead.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:45 am

Alright guys, we need to make a vote on this... Should the characters have a set uniform, or just wear casual clothes? The awesomeness that is Nilla has provided us with sketches of what the male and female uniform would look like.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:19 am

Oh incase you're wondering about the socks on the female, they're three different heights, just options of what could be worn.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 am

Im for the uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 pm

As am I, come on other peoples, I need you all to keep showing your interest in this... I still need character sheets from Sorin, Hira, Q and Shiro, plus you four also need to have your say on the uniforms.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Sorry bro, Im on it, I just finished the Picture for My character 'cause I felt as if I wouldn't be able to explain her design.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm gonna have mine up asap, promise. I already basically know what I'm gonna have, I just need to figure out the best way to describe her appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm all for short skirts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm gonna join this as well, I'm thinking Lion-boy...that acts....booming voice and all. Hmm...I'll get to work on this. Oh, and outfit doesn't really make a difference to me at all..so whatever everyone else wants. which so far seems to be uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 pm

REAL short D:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Before I go and post a CS. Is a half dragon character going to be allowed?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 am

Well, I would have to say no to the half dragon... Unless of course it's a Komodo Dragon... But no fire breathing style dragons...
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Name: Lilith "Lili" Anders
Species: Hawk
Appearance: It's a rather bad sketch, but you get the idea:
Spoiler:
Classes: Art, English, Art History, Math,
Short Biography: Lilith has had a pretty normal life: loving parents, average grades, the whole deal. She was the quiet kid, often found sitting out of the way somewhere, drawing. Which is why it was odd when she went missing last year. Her parents were in a panic, and her photo was shown on the news everyday until, 3 weeks after she disappeared, she was found by the police. It turned out she had run away, a reveal that baffled her parents. Since then, they've been walking on eggshells around her, and send her to therapy every other week. Lilith's found it a bit hard to deal with her new infamy, now that almost everyone knows just enough of what happened to make up more details.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Name: Malikai Regulas

Species: Lion

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Classes: Acting, Theater studies, Gym, English, Math

Short Biography: Malikai loves to act and he is very good at it. His ability to project a very powerful booming voice, thanks to his animal traits, has made him a quality actor. He stars as the lead role in almost all the schools plays, but spends much of his time practicing to stay on top. Unfortunately, since he is not as physical and confrontational as most people would expect from a lion, he is sometimes picked on by the more jock-like individuals at the school. He can hold his own in a fight, but tends to avoid those types of situations, letting his ability to be a smooth talker get him out of most tight situations.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Alright people... Dr. Henry Philip High is finally up! Those of you who still owe me character sheets will be deemed as late on your first day back at school... Everyone else, enjoy and create your first post.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 am

Wow I just noticed Champagne's the youngest, all the rest of you are 17 or Mal's 18... Hehe I guess I'll be part of the more freshman people then.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Sorry I have to drop out of this RP.

Sorrys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beastial High (OOC)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next