Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steal the person above you!

Go down 
+8
Paradigm
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Animus
Wastedxwithxtime
Mike
Bloody_Maiden
Kaelynisfree
Shiroi-Ka
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Steal the person above you! Empty
PostSubject: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Since we all seem to have sticky fingers around here, I've created a place where you can come to exercise your kidnapping skills.

The person below me will steal me, but I'm not going to make it easy on them. I'm going to post a defense, and your job will be to steal me past my defenses by any means necessary. ^^

*Sits down and creates a wall of fire around himself*
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 pm

*covers herself in that gel-like stuff that they use in film to set people on fire with out actually burning and steps through* HAHAH! I've got you! *Konks him over the head with her fist and steal's Shiroi and puts him in her hiding spot*

^.^

*goes invisible*
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm

*Drags rope and sneaks around a corner towards Kael. uses a special invisible detector to locate her. Tackles her and ties her up,dragging her towards her watery home.*
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Ahh!! *slips away in the water, eats gillyweed and goes after mai* MINE! *steals her.* hahahah!!

*runs under her bed to hide*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 pm

You forgot I'm in here in your hiding spot. ^^

*Grabs Kaely and drags her off to the top of a mountain, where he sits and waits with three guard ninjas*
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 pm

O.o dang girl .

Kaki!!!! *charges in a dramatic manner and kicks butt, slipping in behind Kaki while the ninjas fight her clones and drags him off to the jungle*

*Settles down and hides in a hole with sinking sand before the hole**
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:10 am

*Appears out of nowhere, steals Mai, then disappears, much like a ninja, but with no cool smoke*
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm

*Vanishes and cackles* i am coming for you mortal!! xD *sneaks up behind him and grins as a hole appears below Mike and pushes him in, jumping in herself, cackling.*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:44 pm

/me waits at the bottom of the hole, tosses Mike back out on his way down and catches Maiden, then jumps out of the pit and runs to a spiked fortress in the trees to wait for someone to steal the real him out of an army of identical statues.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 pm

*grabs a shotgun and goes sick at the statues, until one dodged, then runs after him and puts a bucket on his head*

Stolen.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 pm

*makes four clones of myself, then appears in front of Mai, Kaki, Mike and Kaelyn. Steals all four and runs to my abandon looking house and shoves each member in separate coffins and locks them up* I WIN I got you alll four!! Razz *giggles then guards all of the coffins*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:47 pm

*Catches the coffin on fire, then ghosts through the bottom and sneaks up behind Wasted as she runs to investigate, stuffs her in a bag and runs off laughing*

*Sits down in a hole, then covers the hole with dirt so he is now sealed in with no trace*
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 pm

*Waits till Kaki falls asleep then hops out of bag and shoves him in the bag, digs out of hole and runs back to my abandoned looking house and shoves him in a steel coffin and locks it up*

*makes sure Mai, Mike and Kaelyn are still in their coffins. Sits and guards all four coffins*
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:04 pm

<__<

*escapes from the coffin like a magician would and slithers after Wasted coming upon her when she is least likely to notice and strikes.* Gotcha lovely. ; )

*A rope slithers around Wasted and pulls her toward mai. Tightly knots the binding and drags Wasted along to a dark, dismal cave and puts her in a chest locking the three locks. Sits down on the cave floor and surrounds self with poltergeists. *
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:33 pm

*Throws several inanimate objects at the poltergeists for them to possess as he steals Mai away.* Gotcha sis! Time to do the chores!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 am

~Trips King as he runs off with Mai, and drags him off to her cave guarded by HUGE, GINORMOUS, FANTASTIC, TERRIFYINGLY FLUFFY!!!!.....kittens with huge, sparkling eyes~
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:15 pm

[Nabs Mancer and puts her on my shoulders before jumping into a Monster Truck]
I need you to steer while I hit the pedals.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:49 pm

*Steals Para from the monster truck*

I got a better idea... Let's throw shoes at people!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:58 pm

*Dodges shoes, but gets hit by socks*
*Ties you up in the shoelaces*
*Drags you to the pit of despair and attaches you to The Machine*
*Counts on the wails of pain to keep anyone from bothering him for a while*
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:15 pm

*Walks up to Kakers, grins sweetly, and then pounces, ignoring the screams and wails as I drag him to mah private dungeon* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:11 pm

REVERSAL!!!
*Jukes out of your grasp, picks you up and then steals you away to your private dungeon.*
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:36 am

*Steals Shiro as well as the entire private dungeon.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:40 pm

*Steals the people who steal other people*
Hey, I'm updating the rules to this one, you may steal anyone for any reason as well, though you must steal the person above you. ^^

*Steals King and Acers both and sets up a lake of lava around himself*
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 pm

*Runs around and steals EVERYONE on the forum and squeezes them all in a house*
HAHA! I WIN! I stole EVERYONE now theres no one to steal me or any of you! Very Happy!
*locks doors and puts bars on the windows and doors*
No one in and no one out! ^.^
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:15 pm

~steals wasted and takes her to the basement~

I just stole you inside the house. Didn't think about -that- now did you?! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steal the person above you!   Steal the person above you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Steal the person above you!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next