Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|

Go down 
+2
Vanilla
Warlord Tereyal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 am

Methinks Hira and Acers should post -.-
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:35 am

Agreed Sorin.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 am

Aye, I'll be posting tonight, it's just been a crazy night, ya'know?
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 am

*cocks an eyebrow* O rly?
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:25 am

Take your time if you need it Joker, no real hurry. and Hira, you can post even if you have not completed your character sheet. Hint, hint, it would be nice if you finished it.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:46 am

My character will have to come in later on for me to make it work. ^^
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:09 am

Indeed PS. But thats what you get for being the bad apple. I'm sure you will get your intro soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Oh this is how most of my RPs go anyhow on RPGFO. No one wants to be the bad apple so I usually, and happily, take that role. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Well........

Acers said she would post last night....

.... LIAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Things happen Sorin.

Want some cheese with that whine? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Yes. Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Name: Morrigan
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Can you use the Source: Yes
Strength: Fully trained
Are you bonded to anyone? Not right now, but she goes through a lot of them.
Personality outline: Morrigan loves to toy with people and their emotions, to watch them break by her hand. That applies to more than just people, she revels in the destruction of places, whether it be towns or lands. She is easily jealous but knows she has a lot of power, and unlike somewho wield the true source, she isn't afraid to use it, to bend it to her desires, and desires she has a lot of. She always wants to prove herself, to stand out from the other followers of the destroyer, and to gain the favour of the destroyer.
Brief history: When she was a child, she heard stories of the two great powers of the world, while the other children wanted to follow the good, Morrigan was undeniably drawn to the opposite side. Her skill in magic grew each time she did, eventually she found her way to the legions, proving her worth to them and rising through the ranks of the legions. She now, like the others, wishes to see her master come to power and wipe out those who stand against them bringing him forth.
Other skills: Morrigan is unusually adept at using wind and fire, many of the spells that she casts involve wind or air, or the lack of. It is generally assumed the fire comes to match her personality. In terms of other skills, she has always had servants or lower legions do what she wants, but she is a very skilled singer and dancer.
Occupation: Channeler, Commander of a different section to the Dark Heathen, and also servant to the Destroyer
Alignment: Evil, Legion of the Destroyer

---
Man... Skills for Morrigan are uh... difficult.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Okay I have decided that I won't make a character sheet for an evil character just yet. But what I will do is start posting as the presence of the Destroyer. Its quite simply a voice, but it is HIS voice and thus whatever he says is done without question. Most of the time this will simply be instructions to his loyal servants of where to raze next and any specific people he wants killed. He can grant his servants more power, but generally prefers to simply make them artifacts so he can destroy them if the wrong person tries to use them, along with said person. All things spawned from him (Items etc) will have his taint, it can't turn people who touch it to his side but any good person that touches it will start going insane and yet be compelled to never let go of the item.

Other warning, The Destroyer is pure evil. He does not accept failure except in some rare circumstances and then it would only be for servants that have been with him a long time and proven themselves. So most dark players would be adept at laying the blame at someone else's feet, after all it would be their neck on the line.

So thats just a quick heads up my dark people. I am expecting to make a physical appearance of him later on in the RP as he gain influence and can animate a willing body for himself. At present it is only his mind and magic that he can use and all of that has to be through his servants, he has no direct influence on the world... yet. Insert evil laugh. But yes the Destroyer won't be anything more than an NPC run by me, he won't actually fight unless we get to a massive battle. Then he will probably just watch only defending himself.

And also other note, if would be lovely to see some more posts today. But no particular hurry, RL comes first.

And finally, [Stamp of approval] for Van's new sheet.

Warlord.

Last edited by Warlord Tereyal on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Yay I have two stamps! *Shows them off proudly* And yes, we need more posts! It's a good story, keep it running.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:47 pm

I'mma absently work on a character... prolly evil... may not post him.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Note on your new spell, Warlord. That's a form of Godmodding. An ultimate spell that no one can recover from is an unfair advantage, regardless of what happens as an after effect and I'll withdraw from this RP if that stays. It's like having the only race to have a superlaser where the others have to work with sticks and stones.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Now, say it kills Morgan as well...?
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 pm

That's beside the point. It's a one-hit-kill weapon/spell.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Well, Morrigan shouldn't have so much of an issue if it's fire based, fire can't burn without air and Morrigan has a pretty damn good grip on air and fire. But yeah it'd be an issue for PS and anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:04 pm

.... Yeah one hit KOs are kinda a pain...

Only a prob for Prog cause he's the only other bad guy XD
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:09 pm

I wouldn't be complaining if there was some compensation for this. The artifact thing is a definite bonus but it's worthless compared to something of that magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Compensation? Like what?

and in theory you guys could learn it as well.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 pm

I've said my piece on the matter. I'll just wait for him to post.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 am

I'll understand your argument PS and will get back to you on it. I've removed it from my above post while I consider it.

But with its removal I also remove the ability for the Destroyer to resurrect his followers. He does not care for them, if they fall they are of no use to him and others will take their place.

So for now assume the idea is no longer in use. I will again propose it in the OOC if I feel there is need.

Random side note: I have a lovely idea on how to get you evil beings into things. It will be a blast, perhaps literally, but I need posts from anyone else that will be joining Morgan. Well I will assume that I can make my next post in about 24 hours, then anyone that has not posted can catch up later.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:06 am

The reviving thing was kinda lame too. Having just one chance at things makes it all the more fun to RP out. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next