Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New rules from your new mod.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

New rules from your new mod. Empty
PostSubject: New rules from your new mod.   New rules from your new mod. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:13 am

Hey everyone, I’m Wasted. Your friendly mod/book reader. Very Happy I’d like to welcome you to café book. I’m going to give you all a few rules that must be followed while using this section. Also, I stole most of these rules from the previous mod Sunal Wolfsbane. Very Happy

• The rules of the forum apply in this section as well, if you break any rules set by Joker’s Ace, your thread will be closed and reported.
• This section is a place to review all written works. Poetry, novels, short stories. Please do not bring in lyrics, save that for the Music Hall.
• If you would like to quote a book, or a poem in your review, I have no problem with it. Just be sure to credit whoever said/wrote the quote originally so it will not be mistaken for plagiarism.
• No over use of vulgar language, try and keep it as clean as possible. So every other word can not be “Fuck this book, it was stupid as hell” or “This book was a piece of shit.” If you did not like a book and would like to voice your opinion, do it without that language, it will not be tolerated here.
• If you have any questions or concerns about any of my rules, please feel free to PM me. I’m always happy to help. Smile
• Most important rule, HAVE FUN! Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven Wasted Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

New rules from your new mod.
Page 1 of 1