Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories.   Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello darlings Smile So this is the place you put your comments for my story "Seven: Immortals' Stories" I hope you enjoy it. Smile Comments, compliments, criticism are welcomed.

Note: Each story is called a book: Book 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories.   Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 pm

I have to say, I'm absolutely loving your work Mai! I've read each book again, and I'm completely enthralled. Each character's death is described in such close and emotional detail, I find myself kind of "in the scene" as though I'm watching the action unfold with my own eyes.

My one reservation, and it's only a really minor one, is grammar. There are one or two little errors in there, but other than the odd word, your writing, and your writing style, has me hooked. I can't wait for the next two parts!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories.   Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:01 am

Thanks for reminding me lol. Yeah these are rough drafts. When I have the time I plan to freshen them up. I am glad you like it. I feel that we just need to get into a character's head especially the main to understand their reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories.   Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Brilliant hun! Book 6 is really good! I'm loving how you manage to get me in the minds of the characters.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories.   Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories. Empty

Back to top Go down

Review for Seven: Immortals' Stories.
Page 1 of 1