Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!

Go down 
+8
iYashi
Vergil1989
Glory
Bloody_Maiden
Shiroi-Ka
Lynn
Mike
Sanura
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

Female Posts : 46

O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! Empty
PostSubject: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi...i think most of you know me lol -hands everyone demon kitties- be noce to them or they shall eat you!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm

YAY!!! Welcome Rin!

I'm so glad you came to join us! *cuddles demon kitty*

We've got lotsa stuff here! And would you believe it, the Off Topic is the least visited place on here! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Really??? Wow lol i guess i need a diff av and sig for this site yay
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Welcome. Everybody else may know you, but as I isolate myself to this one little forum, I don't. So I'm Lynn. I'm an admin of the site. Look around and enjoy yourself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello Lynn Smile I do love your av and sig!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Actually, that would be 'Fan Fiction' Mike. Razz
Good to meet you, I've spotted you on the other site but I don't think I've had a chance to RP with you. I'm the local 'Mod of Fire', let us know if we can help you find anything. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Shhh.. Flower vase... xD
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Yay anrpgfoer i dont kno lol hihi
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:11 pm

WELCOME!!!

*tackles to the ground*

Glad to have you aboard. Very Happy

I am the mod of the contest corner and Original Review...
Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:26 pm

-is tackled- Mai! Ok i need to get Belle to make me a set lol
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi, Rinoa welcome to the boards. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Squee!!! Glory!
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:40 pm

*Looks* Where!?! That son of gun owes me money!
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:55 pm

EEEEEK! "Runs away from demon kitties and Rinoa." Lol, how are you? Glad to see you could make it here. Gotta fly!
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Lol hey Vergil -demon kitty chases vergil-
Back to top Go down
iYashi
Kaito no Yashi
iYashi

Female Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello Rinoa :3
Welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks yashi Smile
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:21 am

We-He-He-Hell... It sure is about damn time you came here. Welcome to Drama Haters. I hope you enjoy all the mayhem and catastrophy. You may remember me from many usernames as King Nothing, MrBigglesworth04, and Lord_Whifflebottom_Lemonade (T--That last one may or may not have existed...Ever...)

Umm... Back on topic... Welcome and I hope to see you in a few awesomesauce roleplays!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 am

Biggles!!!! Er, guess its Animus now...Ani!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:41 am

Nice to see you Rinoa! *Huggles* You should totally join my Tournament of the Ages.. It may end up blowing your mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:00 pm

I will just have to type up an actual full cs on rinoa and a few other of my good fighting characters
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 am

Welcome to Drama Haters RPG.

Can I have my money now?
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 am

Hey kill
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 am

Still haven't received any payment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next