Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!

Go down 
+8
iYashi
Vergil1989
Glory
Bloody_Maiden
Shiroi-Ka
Lynn
Mike
Sanura
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

Female Posts : 46

O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 pm

I don't do payments...but you can have a demon kitty! -hands kill a demon kitty-
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Yea I was hoping that there would be a bit of monetary incentive for my friendly welcome.

Otherwise I'll just be a **** like always.
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Lol well technically you demanding money is being a ***** -smiles sweetly- but i do hope to stay on at least non fighting terms with you this time
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Yea I'd say go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Sorry I just have to add... I don't even remember you.

But if you want to be worst buddies for evah! I'm down with that.
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Lol no need for you to remember me but needless to say we never got along. Perhaps just keeping words between use scarce is best?
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:18 pm

What the fuck did you call me?
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Easy you two. Don't make me get between you lol.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm

*Blinks* Hey Rinoa, nice to see you here.

*drags Kill away* Down boy, down. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Vergil1989 wrote:

I wouldn't suggest that. I tend to get violent...

Machetes n bricks n knives n martial arts n shit.
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Heya Ace Smile
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Kill Frenzy wrote:
Vergil1989 wrote:

I wouldn't suggest that. I tend to get violent...

Machetes n bricks n knives n martial arts n shit.

Nu uh, you're just a sweet lil puppy dog. Kidding! I'm kidding! Damn, Kill, don't slaughter me. xD
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Don't even think about having an argument on here.

We've been through all this shit before, and the site damn near closed because of it. I won't be standing for it, and I'll lock every single fucking thread it happens in, and restrict access. Just because I can.

And don't think I won't, because I'm just about fed up with this shit.

No more. Got it?
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:37 pm

o.o yes sir mikey!
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Mike wrote:
Don't even think about having an argument on here.

We've been through all this shit before, and the site damn near closed because of it. I won't be standing for it, and I'll lock every single fucking thread it happens in, and restrict access. Just because I can.

And don't think I won't, because I'm just about fed up with this shit.

No more. Got it?

Although this is something I find very hard to say, I don't even mean this in a personal sense and hope truly we can still remain buddies regardless, none the less for my own pride I feel I need to say.

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:49 pm

LadyRinoa wrote:
o.o yes sir mikey!

Ah fuck! Why did you have to ruin this by deciding not to fight?
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Just testing my sig
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 am

Here's all the info and things to read up on:
+ Rule Book
+ Mature Information

Other than this- welcome to the site. I'm here to answer any and all questions to the best of my immense knowledge (:

This message was regurgitated to you by Paradigm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!   O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

O.o squee i know peeps here!!! Time to spread my darkness mwahahahahaha!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2