Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature Empty
PostSubject: Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature   Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:09 pm

He woke up at his keyboard, the impression of some keys evident on the side of his face. Mike had been in the US for about four years now, having flown over from England, and he'd amassed an impressive array of technological equipment during his stay, the epicentre being a massive TV with all of his equipment hooked up to it. He looked at his watch, two-thirty. He'd missed half the day, but luckily, he had no plans. Standing up from his tech hub, he stretched and twisted a little, a loose attempt to get his muscles to work. Walking over to the kitchen, and to the fridge, he pulled out some milk then went to the cupboard, where he retrieved a bowl and some bland supermarket brand cereal. It was better than nothing. Once he had finished, he washed the bowl and put it away, returning the milk, and grabbing a beer in it's place. His eyes were sore from staring at his computer screen all night. He was writing a code for a security system that he hoped would be the most complete computer security package ever built.

But enough of that, it was time for a beer. Turning on the TV, he flicked through a few channels, before settling on the news. Before he sat down, he went to the front door and picked up his mail. Bills. Excellent. Just what he'd always wanted put through his door. He put the mail on the side table by the door, and made his way to the couch facing the TV. He sat down, slumping back, then reached down into the gap between the cushions and pulled out a bottle opener. Cracking open the beer, he took a swig, then placed it on the coffee table. Bored, he flicked through more channels, not finding anything on that was interesting. He finished off his beer, then headed back to his hub. Cracking his knuckles, he got back to work. He had a deadline given by the internet security company, and it was approaching fast. He wasn't worried however, he was almost finished. With that, he begun to type frantically, not caring to check for errors, as he was certain there wasn't any.

Hours passed, and he was unusually tired. Instead of staying at his computer, he decided to go to bed. He stripped to his underwear, and got inside the covers. His head hit the pillow and he was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature   Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Silent wind rustled through the trees. It was probably mid afternoon, and still the target wasn't awake. "Christ, how long does this mother fucker sleep?" The muffled curse came from nowhere, well, not anyone that could be seen in anycase. But she was there, Mila Jovanich, more commonly known as M.J. was nestled quietly in her hiding spot in the building across the way from the target's place of residence. It wasn't going to take much to take this one down, but Mila always believed in being prepared. Always. She silently pulled her earbuds into her ears, letting KoRn's Freak on a Leash blare into her eardrums. She'd been sitting there, in the same spot, on the same ledge, for over five hours now. And finally. Finally. He was awake.

His name was Mike, and as far as she had studied, he was the most brilliant IT guy this side of the country. Which made him either an asset, or an enemy, depending on a lot of things. She'd noticed a couple feds hanging around his place recently, much to her annoyance, and decided it was time to act before they even had the chance. She muttered a dark curse as she looked at her cellphone. "Are you fuckin' kidding me? Two thirty in the afternoon? The hell does this dude do? Sleep all day and play all night?" Though that wouldn't be a problem if he became an asset, it was a problem now. Mila had a very important meeting in... Fuck, only got an hour. She groaned as she shook her head. This was getting to be too much. How was she supposed to observe someone when all they did was sle... And then he woke.

Shoving the binicolours to her face, Mila had to snort. He had keyboard imprints on his face. That was funny. She'd already been in his place, more than once in fact, so she knew all the equipment he had, all the... well, his security was pathetic. But his equpiment was incredibly impressive. And he was a whiz with it all. Shaking her head quickly, Mila pulled out her cell and made a quick call, canceling her appointments for the day. If she was going to do this, and do it right, she was gonna be here a while. A very. Long. While.

Finally! Fuckin' finally! He was going to bed! She'd sat there all day, watching, waiting, observing. Christ, he needed a new hobby. He desperately needed a new hobby. All he'd done was watch the telly, and ate, and dicked around on his computer. "Heh, probably making that security system for the company that had freelanced him." Yeah, Mila knew pretty much everything about him. Even down to the color of his underwear. Shit, in her daze, she'd lost him. Taking a quick scan of his place, her body relaxed a little, though it never fully relaxed, more like... Was less tense. He was in bed. This was it. Her chance to either recruit him, or kill him. With quick, silent, nimble movements, Mila climbed off the building and crossed the street, entering his house through the side window, which she'd discovered on an earlier exploit, had a faulty alarm. If you wiggled it, it stopped sending any sigals of alarm.

With a lifetime of training in stealth, Mila made her way into his bedroom, eyeing his naked... Almost naked, form. Oh.. Kaaay. she thought to herself. She so didn't need to see this. Shaking her head, the young woman pulled her magnum from its chest holster, aiming it at his chest as her shit kicker clad foot lifted and kicked him a couple times in his ribs. Not hard, but hard enough to jolt him out of sleep. "Yo, wake up Mike. This is your wake up call. And I suggest you don't move. That is, unless you want lead blown into your face."
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature   Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:11 pm

"What the fuck!" Mike yelled, awoken in shock at the mysterious woman standing over him, pointing a gun in his direction. His first thought was to reach for the dagger he hid under his pillow, but since there was a lot more distance between his hand and the dagger, in comparison to Mila's finger and the trigger of her gun, he thought better of it. "What do you want from me?" he asked, his somewhat panicked tone bouncing off the walls. He waited for her response while pondering how she got in. He'd just replaced his house alarms, so why hadn't they gone off? "How did you get in here?" he asked, feeling slightly less scared, given Mila's apparent hesitation with the gun. His ribs were a little sore from the mild kicking he was given, but he had slightly more pressing matters, such as the fact that there was still a loaded gun pointed at him.

Sitting up, he rested against the headboard, and attempted to adjust his eyesight to the darkness. He then realised he was still half naked, and pulled his covers up to by his neck. "H-How long have you been here?" he stammered slightly, looking at his closed bedroom window.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature   Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Mila held back a snort, her cool brown eyes with small flecks of gold, trailed over the IT guy. She knew him, probably knew him better than he knew himself, which was why she only laughed as she pulled a dagger from her back pocket, throwing it onto the foot of the bed as she flashed him a quick grin. "Heh, had a feeling you were gonna go for that. Don't worry, I found it last night when you were so silently slumbering on your computer keyboard." Laughing sardonically, Mila took a step towards Mike, nudging the clothes on the floor out of her way until she was leaning against one wall, the gun trained on him completely.

"Here's the deal, Mike. I run an operation. A very powerful operation, that deals in... You don't need to know just what it deals in, not quite yet. Anyway, we deal in major things, and those things can make you a very rich, very powerful man. All you have to do is come by tomorrow. Drop us a visit. Trust me, it'll be well worth your while. I'm looking to hire a new IT guy. And you're the best of the best, so you're who I want." She stopped, letting him take the time to let everything she'd said sink into his head. Mila shook her head, long tendrils of straight brown hair falling about her face.

After standing there, staring at him for all of five minute, Mila reached into her coat, pulling out a business card with a cell number, and an address on it. "You come pay me a visit tomorrow, Mike. I know you. I know what your life is missing. You want a purpose. You want adventure. You want to leave your mark, so to speak. Come talk to me tomorrow, and I'll give you that and oh so much more." Turning, she made her way to his window, jiggling the security alarm a bit before jerking the window open. Not a sound came from the system. "You'd think, a guy with your wit, your intelligence, would know better than to go for some low rate, bullshit security system." Snorting lightly, Mila lowered herself out of the window until just her head was poking out. "Oh. A couple things first... We know where you live. Go to the cops, I'll kill you. Tell anyone what happened tonight, I'll kill you. Talk to the feds that have been watching you for a month now, I'll not only kill you, I'll break your body. When you get to the door tomorrow, just say M.J. sent you, and you'll be brought in. Don't be late, Mike."
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature   Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Mike was stunned. He didn't know what to say next, so he remained silent and listened to Mila's instructions. He had many thoughts running through his head. An operation? And they needed him? How did they find out about him? His computer security was second to none, so there was no way they could have found him tha-
He suddenly realised. Someone with highly advanced security is going to stick out like a sore thumb, like a tank in a library. Thinking back, he remembered someone tried to hack into his systems and failed, but the way in which it failed, and the methods Mike used to quell the threat alerted the FBI. So maybe it had alerted these people too. He wasn't sure, but he went with that notion for the time being.

His curiousity was certainly piqued by what Mila was saying, despite her somewhat forceful entrance, and her quite blatant and brash demands rung in his ears like alarm bells. He listened to the rest of what she had to say, before she attempted to make her exit, popping her head back through the window. He looked at the card she'd given him, and he chuckled to himself. "Heh, reminds me of Men In Black." He was awake now, surprisingly alert giving the late hour. There was no way he was getting back to sleep after an intrusion from practically his perfect woman. He put the card on his bedside cabinet, then he noticed a strange smell emanating from the now open window. Then he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature   Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature Empty

Back to top Go down

Worth It's In Weight In Gold (Mike & Ace) - Mature
Page 1 of 1