Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What You Got Planned For Today?

Go down 
+3
Wastedxwithxtime
Mike
Paradigm
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

What You Got Planned For Today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What You Got Planned For Today?   What You Got Planned For Today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 am

Today! The plan is to get the puppy a load of new things like a new bed, food bowl, give her a bath with a new type of shampoo because she's scratching alot. THen I have work and then I plan to come home and be a little more pro-active on the ideas and drawing side of things. This could involve a graphics tablet and character sheets.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: What You Got Planned For Today?   What You Got Planned For Today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Lets see, there's the obvious, taking care of the baby. Then I also have to make that post, clean my messy-messy room, wash all of my and the baby's bedding, and possibly do a little reading. Not sure if I should read my Brothers Grimm book or Harry Potter though. On one hand, I love the fairy tales, but on the other, I'm starting to forget the last two Harry Potter books so I really need to reread them...
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: What You Got Planned For Today?   What You Got Planned For Today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 am

Gonna take my dog a walk, might vac out the car it's got tons of dog hair in it and then snowboard a bit later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Got Planned For Today?   What You Got Planned For Today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What You Got Planned For Today?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2