Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Only Hurts To Breathe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

It Only Hurts To Breathe Empty
PostIt Only Hurts To Breathe

I'm crippled by my worry for my family. They're not coping with everything that's gone on, and it feels wrong that I'm doing alright. Yeah, I get sad when I think about the cold, hard facts- but maybe I've just been too busy to get myself depressed. My mum and my brother are seeing doctors about grievance and here I am, plodding along and going out and everyone on the outside see's me as who I've always been. Those that haven't looked deeper atleast. I think one, maybe two of the people that I see every day have looked and seen a shattered being even if I haven't told them I am.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm a rock for my friends and family, ofcourse I'm going to ok for them. But there's nothing here inside and I want there to be. There's someone that's there for me and I want them to see that I'm not empty.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

It Only Hurts To Breathe :: Comments

Mike
Re: It Only Hurts To Breathe
Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 pm by Mike
Sometimes a rock needs other rocks to support it. Don't be afraid to lean on others. They're there for you.
Treble
Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 pm by Treble
I agree with Mike. Even the strongest of people need someone else to lean on once in a while. Sometimes breaking down is the right thing to do for that moment. Then again, everyone deals with their lives and their situations differently, so I suggest you just do whatever you have to in order to get through the day.

<3
Post  by Sponsored content

It Only Hurts To Breathe

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: Paradigm's Blog-
Jump to: