Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-

Go down 
+3
Bloody_Maiden
Kaelynisfree
Treble
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- Empty
PostSubject: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Four girls, best friends since childhood, each traveling a different path, have decided they need to spice up their lives. They each have their own lives, their own jobs, their own problems. Once a week they get together at Martie's for Margaritas, and to throw their problems on the table, get advice from their friends, and of course, to dance. While not all of them are the best dancers, they don't care. Once they've had a few drinks, nothing can keep them from the dance floor.

Welcome to the world of being an adult, ladies. I think this will be pretty cool, yes no? Anyway, the main idea is to have them do their night out, and once it's over, start the next night out, yadda yadda. There's no real plot not yet, anyways. If you have any ideas, just throw them up. We should prolly have character sheets too. o_o Let's just keep them simple yeah?

Name:
Appearance: >_> Can we please not do Anime? Please? *puppy eyes*
Personality:
Other: In other put things all the girls would know about. Ya'know, things best friends would know about eachother, like weird birthmarks, strange dates, scary experiences, etc. etc. etc.

I'll have mine up soon!
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Name: Amber Samson
Profession: Technically, she's still a student attempting to get her masters degree in Renaisence Music, but mostly, she just waits tables at a café to pay for her schooling.
Appearance: She's tall and has an almost boyish look to her. She tends to dress androginously as well. Her black hair is always pinned up and hidden within the confines of a hat.
Personality: At first glance, Amber seems strange and out of touch. I mean, she's putting herself through school to get a degree she probably can't use unless she joins some traveling Ren fair. However, this only comes from her deeply seeded need to try new things. At times she seems hyperactive, random and impulsive, while other times, she's as shy as a mouse on christmas. No-one's quite sure how to look at her or take her in except her friends who know that she's just kinda insecure.
Other: She has what people call adult ADHD. It's pretty severe so when she doesn't take her meds, she can be pretty awful. She knows that people think she's extremely weird and she doesn't really like it. Also, she pretends to not like drinking because she's quiet and shy, but after a few drinks she always tears up the dance floor and makes a fool of herself. She's also not really an open book.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Name: BlueBird Anna Harper. (Yes her name is BlueBird. Reason= Her mother, single mother(Parents divorced before she was born) was a hippie)- Goes by Anna
Profession: Columnist (Worked for Gothic Beauty and Cosmos)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: She is a cool girl with a smooth way of talking over arguments. She hates confrontation, so as she smooth talker its worthwhile. She is caring and imaginative, always looking towards the things outside of everything else. She is also stubborn, goofy, sarcastic and quirky. Though being deep, she does not show it often because she is such a goof ball with friends.
Other: On her left arm she has a tattoo of a snake, wrapping around it. There was one experience that affected her life. She was raised in a lower class home by a drunk father. He was yelling at her, threatening to hit her and she grabbed the fire poker and whacked him. After that experience she moved out and stayed with a friend.
Back to top Go down
cdawgg
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
cdawgg

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm

I don't see a fourth girl yet so, if you'll let me, I'll fill the spot. :3
[Reserves this post for a CS.]

[Edit.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by cdawgg on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterfly_kisser
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Okay Cdawgg, you're in. =)
Back to top Go down
cdawgg
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
cdawgg

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:38 am

Well, well. I got it up. Now it's youuur turn.
I'm looking forward to your character Ace.

:3 [Prods.]
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 am

>_> I suck ass. xD Okay, I'm making my CS now. I swear to gods, this'll be up tonight. *Nods*
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:44 am

Name: Kyleen McDirmish
Profession: College Professor of Biological Sciences
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Kyleen is one of the nicest people possible. She's kind, caring, and has a general sense of being helpful. She loves to teach, loves the feeling of watching people grow with knowledge and understanding. And she's always there if someone needs help. She teaches Biological Science at the local University, combining her two favorite things. Biology, and teaching. She's on the field during the summer, going on excursions and adventures, discovering new species, watching special moments between animals, categorizing plants, anything to do with biology. And she always takes the top three Biology students in her classes with her. All expenses paid, of course. She's one of the best friends you could find, usually willing to put the needs of her friends ahead of her own, and she's generally the voice of calm, cool, reasoning in the face of drama.
Other: Kyleen has been the designated driver of the group the entire time they've met. Though there are nights when she just wants to kick back and get drunk, in which case, she pays for a cab to come and pick everyone up and take them home together. She has a tattoo on the top of her right cheek, a small butterfly, though the only people that know about it, are her three friends, all of whom were with her when she got it. Kyleen's divorced, her first and only marriage failing miserably when she found her husband sleeping with his secretary.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 am

Fuckin... Three posts in a row FTW! >_> Why? Because I'm too lazy to go back an edit. <_< Shhhhhhhh......

Anywhore, since Kyleen is the D.D. most nights, what do ya'll think about having her pick everyone up? If there are no objections to that, then that's what she'll do. Or do ya'll want me to start it with them all four already in the car? Or getting out of the car at the bar?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:18 am

I vote for picking everyone up c:
Back to top Go down
cdawgg
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
cdawgg

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 pm

my vote goes with picking everyone up toooo.

Last edited by cdawgg on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 am

I agree three!!! Pick up!!
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 am

Pick up it is! Sorry there's not a post yet. I was waiting for everyone to say how they wanted it to start. So I'll get to finishing is now!
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 am

As you suggested my character could already be in the car?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Yup yup, if that's what you wanna do. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Well, sure ^^
Back to top Go down
cdawgg
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
cdawgg

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Suuuuh-weeeeet! (: I can't wait to get this party started.
& I'm gonna remember to get Amber drunk so she goes crazy on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Fetch85
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 pm

...Can't believe I'm thinking this but I do need to flex my writing muscles to include characters that are as unlike me as it gets.

So does a gay guy partying with them and going dancing count as a girl for a girl's night out?
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:37 pm

As a request from Ace. I shall have the ic for the rp up tonight girls and....boy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:51 am

Okay, so I'm back, and I was going to reply to this, but I can't because due to my abscence, I said my character was going to be late, so I'm going to wait for everyone to post a couple times.
Back to top Go down
cdawgg
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
cdawgg

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Sweet write, bayyybaaay!
I put mine up (:
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 pm

-peeks in- can i join? make it five?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 am

It's already five, actually. But if no one else has any objections, I don't either. This needs to pick up. I can't post until everyone else does because my chick's gonna be late, so come on Kaely, post.

Also, we need a CS for you and your gay male, Fetch. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Name: Crystal McEnders
Profession: English Major/Marine Corps Women’s Sniper Team
Appearance: Crystal Portrait
Stands five foot five. Dark crystal blue eyes. Snakebite piercing and several tattoos.
Personality: She is rather fun loving around her friends, but usually a complete hard ass. She isn’t very easy to get along with when she is first met, and she blames it on the military lifestyle. She is a softie at heart though and absolutely cares for everything past her hard ass demeanor.
Other: She works for the CIA and FBI as an assassin only her girls know that.

should i go ahead and do an introductory post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next