Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-

Go down 
+3
Bloody_Maiden
Kaelynisfree
Treble
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Yup ^_^ The floor's all yours dear.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:48 am

woah, I got some crazy shit going on right now but as soon as the weekend rolls around I'll be able to type something up. <3
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 am

Awrights, Kaely Kae. =)
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:59 am

Aww you don't have room for another random girl?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Hmm... Awright, make up a character sheet, and you're in Nillabeans.

This RP is closed after Tempe makes her CS.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:58 am

Name: Harmony Valentine
Profession: Artist/ Amateur Model
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Harmony is about 5'8", with heels, long wavy blonde hair and deep green eyes. She has a bit of a baby face and is often having to provide ID that she's old enough to go places with her girls.

Personality: While Harmony might be attractive, she has a complex about her appearance and always feels like she's never good enough. She tends to act a little blank but is very intelligent, she's finished two different degrees at college and is contemplating a third in game design. With her friends she's very protective and is always trying to 'improve' the way they look and give them make overs - not because she thinks they're unattractive, but more because she wants them to be proud of themselves and show what they have. She hates getting dirty - unless it involves her art and paints - and has a tendency to occasionally act like a prima donna until someone smacks her out of it - sometimes literally. Despite being out and modeling she's particularly pale, and is quite lazy preferring often to stay at home and play games, do her art or lounge around with her long-time boyfriend than to go out to places like the beach - it might also damage her nails. She's incredibly curious and hates secrets being kept from her and will nag until she gets something out of you.

Other: Harmony is a HUGE nerd. She lives with her boyfriend who keeps her as well as possible. Because she's on fairly heavy anti-depressant medication, she's not meant to drink a lot but she has a habit of not listening to that every so often. Before she took up modeling, she couldn't walk in heels to save her life and loved - and still does - being barefoot. Harmony's also quietly confident that things just might progress a little more with her guy with her having snooped around and found what could be a certain little box hidden in his sock-drawer.
Back to top Go down
cdawgg
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
cdawgg

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 am

i don't wanna post before everyone else postttts...
but i guess i'll have something up by tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterfly_kisser
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 pm

I will have something up tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:24 pm

I could do anything at any time, I just don't wanna push people out >_>
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:35 am

*coughs* No killing me...

A post will be up tomorrow most definitely. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-   Girls Night Out -|Ooc|- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Night Out -|Ooc|-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2