Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first blog! =O!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

My first blog! =O! Empty
PostMy first blog! =O!

Like a Star @ heaven Yay! my first blog! Razz I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited. -nods-
I'm going to make this blog short and sweet cause I have a migraine and can't exactly see the screen all that well. Sad
Even with my glasses... Lol... Anywho... Lately my life has not been the greatest... There's alot of crap going on at home,
and its just so overwhelming... Life seems to be crashing down on me and since I can't do anything about it, I just wear
my fake smile and go on with my day... I swear the only thing that keeps me sane are my friends, the internet, and
knowing that in a matter of two and a half years I get to leave... Exclamation

Other than the drama at my house, I've had a migraine for the past two or three weeks and its not getting any better.
I'm hoping that soon I can go to the doctor and find out whats wrong with my head... But its been hurting so bad that
I can't reply to my RPs cause the screen is blurry (even with my glasses on) and all light and sound hurt my head so
bad!... But later on today I'm gonna push the pain into the back of my head cause I'm going to take the rest of my
Halloween make up and do something neat to my face and take pictures to post! Razz
That excites me too... Lol...

As for my RPs... I only have one to reply to so, I'm gonna try to get that done SOON... I already started to write
my reply but I've yet to finish it... But! I will ASAP! Very Happy
For now I am going to get off the laptop and rest my head for a little bit, then I'm going to do the picture thing!
^.^ I shall be back soon!... Hopfully... Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven -Wasted- Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My first blog! =O! :: Comments

No Comment.

My first blog! =O!

Page 1 of 1