Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puppy Video Diary 01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Puppy Video Diary 01 Empty
PostPuppy Video Diary 01

-*Content Deleted*-

So we have a new Golden Retriever puppy and I had a videocam for my birthday (yay!) so I thought it would be pretty neat to start a diary to sorta see where I'm going wrong and where I'm going right. It also stops me from taking so many photographs- I must have hundreds. This is also so that all my mates can see the new pup every week without me having to drive her around.

Sorry that it's not edited or anything but I seem to loose the great quality my videocam provides when I start to cut out the bit where I turn the cam on and off. [But youtube stole my camera quality, anyone know how to correct that?]

Any help with the whole puppy training you can give would be fantastic. Don't really need training classes because she's perfectly fine with my other dog and we haven't started walking her yet. It's the peeing and chewing I want to stop.

We've tried alot of different stuff. I assure you as we've had puppies before. But Iggy is sneaky and smart (:

PS. Welcome to my front room.

Last edited by Paradigm on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Puppy Video Diary 01 :: Comments

Mike
Re: Puppy Video Diary 01
Post Sat May 15, 2010 3:57 pm by Mike
Aww! She's the cutest littlun I saw since our choccy labrador was a baby!
Treble
Post Sat May 15, 2010 10:33 pm by Treble
... Are you talking about Para, or Iggy? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

D'awwwww!!!!! That's so sweeet! Your puppeh is adorable!!! Wink And so are you. *grins*

Some advice! When Iggy goes to the bathroom on the floor, do you rub her nose in it, and then put her outside?

As for the chewing... >_> It's a Labrador thing. Unfortunately, you're just going to have to let Iggy outgrow it, or get him aloooooooot of chew toys. Lol
Paradigm
Post Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 am by Paradigm
Her nose got rubbed in it the first few times and she doesn't get the point. What does happen though is she gets a big "NOOO" off me and is promply picked up and carried outside and dumped on the grass. We let her out alot. Infact, right now the patio door is open and she can go out and piss when she pleases.
I've started using rolled up newspaper as a deterrent to any and all chewing of unwanted objects. She's seeming to learn a little.

Puppy is adorable, I am not [insert frown here]
Post  by Sponsored content

Puppy Video Diary 01

Page 1 of 1