Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The newest logs of Animus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

The newest logs of Animus Empty
PostThe newest logs of Animus

Greetings one and all. This will be a fairly short blog once again, possibly just briefly outlining some stuff in my life, and maybe suggesting the little tag change for Sorin, or to change the name of his group.

Anywho, real life stuffs first... You know those days when you just think... God, I don't want to get out of bed today, but I have to because I have work...? Well, I believe I no longer have to worry about them anymore... With my grandma being in the hospital so much, and asking if I could of taken Monday off for a job interview, which was actually yesterday instead of Monday, I called up today saying that I would not be able to make it in as I have to help my grandma out with some errands, taking her to get a blood test, going to the doctors with her in general, getting the doctors to try and get her a tank of oxygen because she can't breathe properly... And one of my bosses said that it was fine, we don't need you here anymore... Tomorrow, I'll have to find out exactly what he meant by that... I mean, honestly... If I end up getting fired from this trial, simply because I care about someone in my family, then good riddance, I wouldn't want to work for that scum anyway...

Oh, and I forgot to mention why my grandma has been in the hospital for so long... She suffered a mild heart attack a few weeks ago, didn't want to mention it to anyone because, hell... It really isn't either important news, nor would anyone hardly care. What else... Oh yeah! I've had... Two other interviews? Well, at least since my last blog. One was for a paper place that also sells party goods, like disco balls, smoke machines, bubble machines, and even numerous costumes... My other interview, as you heard before, was yesterday, at a liquor place that is opening up closeby. It was a group interview, so there may or may not have been people that I knew... Fortunately, I went there with teh ninja of awesomes, Chunnin/Kaia, who also went there for the group interview. It came down to the one on one interviews, when I got bored waiting and took out my phone, looking at all my emails, until I was one from Ticketek, I opened it, and it said that my ticket for Metallica won't be delivered until September 1st...Ugh... Other then that, interview went really well...

As for this thing that I mentioned with Sorin, Ace, if you do end up reading this, could you possibly change Sorins group name from SORIN to King of Groundedness?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Share this post on: reddit

The newest logs of Animus :: Comments

Treble
Re: The newest logs of Animus
Post Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm by Treble
I'm sorry about your grandma, dude. I hope she gets better soon.

Good luck with the jobs!!! Chunneh too! BOO about Metallica! I hate you for that ticket!

Annnnd.... Why do you want it changed?
Animus
Post Tue May 18, 2010 7:20 pm by Animus
Because he keeps getting grounded, it'll be funny, trust me
Post  by Sponsored content

The newest logs of Animus

Page 1 of 1