Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules and Introdutction to Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

Rules and Introdutction to Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Introdutction to Fanfic   Rules and Introdutction to Fanfic EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Hello I am Sunal Wolfsbane, and I am currently the mod of the fanfic section. I would like to first let everyone know that so long as you abide by the rules I have put up for this section we will not have any problems. Second, if you have any questions concerning the rules please feel free to PM me. Now the rules are as follows:

• The rules of the forum apply in this section as well, if you break any rules set by Joker’s Ace, your thread will be closed and reported.
• There is to be no copyright infringement taking place. You can talk about other people’s work, share ideas about it and whatever else you can think of but if you are taking direct quotes from something, or decide to use another persons idea you are required to give them credit.
• No over use of vulgar language, try and keep it as clean as possible.
• HAVE FUN!
I would also like to add that this section doesn’t just have to be for writing. If you have any fan fiction pictures of your favorite movie or book feel free to post them, just remember, no nudity!
Back to top Go down

Rules and Introdutction to Fanfic
Page 1 of 1