Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language) Empty
PostSubject: All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language)   All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:57 am

The distant land of Alderoth, with its lush woods, its exotic festivals, and its excellent diplomatic skills rests upon the horizon, overlooking the Rothassie Ocean. Whilst the land celebrates the years bountiful harvest, the king overlooks the ocean from the grand throne room. One of his loyal servants, and his personal squire slowly open's the large oaken doors of the throne room, holding many scrolls within his arms. "My lord... Here are the reports given to me by the local seer... The outcome doesn't look any good sire." The kings cobalt eyes widen as he looks up from the floor and directly towards his squire. "Sheer nonsense! Hand me those scrolls right this minute, I shall tend to them myself!" A fairly thin hand emerges from the king's cloak, hoping to retrieve the first of many scrolls, before quickly snatching the first one within reach. One very thin finger begins running along the bottom of the words, as his lips seem to silently make out the words 'threat to society', 'maniacal beasts', and 'regicide'. The king automatically stops reading at toe mention of regicide as his face becomes as white as snow. "Th... This cannot be! I will not believe the idiotic predictions of some halfwit who can roam around this town in white robes and call himself a seer! Travel to the far ends of the earth I say! I wish to find out what has been causing all of these attacks amoungst my fellow kings and townspeople! Leave right this minute before the guards slit your throat where you stand! And make sure to send in my advisor!" The king yells as he watches his squire leave Alderoth for the last time as he begins to rub his temples.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language)   All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 am

So time could only tell for her. The adviser who so loyally advised her king for many years. An intelligent woman who surpassed even the men in many things, except fighting. The world of war was opening up its iron gates, welcoming her king's attention once again. The long haired brunette sat in a small sitting room, her hazel eyes watching a painting of the previous king. She wondered if it would come to life and speak to her. There was a loud sound the King's squire came bounding in. His hair was messed up and he bowed a little, moving up too her. "What would be the matter squire?" She asked in a alto tone voice. Her eyes watched the little man with intensity few had. She stood, her creamy robes falling around her.

"The King wants you," he murmured, standing.

"As I can tell," She walked past the man and left the room. She did not look up, until she was before the king. She bowed. "You called my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language)   All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:23 am

The King turned to watch his advisor step through the large oaken doors, wearing the regal robes of Alderoth. "Ah, Advisor Clovis. Praise the lords you have arrived... This kingdom we all know and love is under a grand attack. I am...Afraid that there are some beasts beyond my mythological studies that wish to be rid of my reign as king of this fair land... We must leave this place in the morn to seek my former tutor in the dark arts of magicks. Perhaps she will be able to tell me what is coming after this kingdom..." The King looked out to the sea and sighed. "Ready our armies as soon as you leave here, we will need to be on an elite patrol while the two of us are away. Will you do this for me, Clovis?" The King stepped away from the large window, overlooking the tranquil yet treacherous sea, and turned to his Advisor, knowing full well that she would know exactly what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language)   All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 am

Clovis was at first stunned by her majesty's idea and plan. She bowed her head fearing no words would come out. Of course she would do as her king commanded. It is his word and for her home country. Slowly, she raised her head and shut her eyes for a moment. What the king asked of her would be do. His will was the way and all she did was advise him in matters unsolvable for a king.

"My King, you know not to ask me so. I will always follow your command. I shall gather the men before our journey," said Clovis standing straight up. She turned to leave, but just at the door way Clovis paused and glanced back. "Majesty....who is to be caring for your Kingdom while on this journey, sire?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language)   All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language) Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Kings Horses. (King and Maiden) (Rated M for Gore and Coarse Language)
Page 1 of 1