Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service

Go down 
+5
Wastedxwithxtime
SwineSlaughter
Mike
Treble
Shiroi-Ka
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 pm

*Lets two of the shot glasses hit the table, which somehow land upright and empty, and fills one with vodka and the other with rum, both of which were spinning in his other hand as if he had known he would be needing them*

Acers, no worries! The door's always open here, you know that. What can I get you? ^^
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Ah! Your awsome!
*Grabs rum first and downs it*
mmmmmmmmmm!... rum... -smiles-
*downs the vodka next*
That ones got a bit of a burn to it... but its a good burn ^.^
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:35 pm

.... .... ..... *Stops Wasted from Drinking and looks at Kaki* She's underage. No more alcohol for her. *Nods and grabs a Corona*
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:40 pm

"Alright. I'll have to check ID's then?"
*Forges a driver's license and places it calmly in his wallet*
By the way, I've got a stereo out back if anyone wants to dance. ^^
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 pm

But But But....... Its so yummy!
ACE!!..
*gives puppy dog eyes*
Don't you Love meh Ace?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Of course I do, Wasted. I also love your liver, and you're too young to ruin i... WTF am I saying? *shakes head* I'm getting old... Drink whatever the fuck you guys want, I don't give a damn. *Turns and walks towards the dancing area, still shaking my head*
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:45 pm

*pounces on Ace* I Lovers you...
*Liiicks*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 pm

*Breaks out the Everclear*
No worries, Ace! I save a copy of everyone's E-Liver when they come in, and paste it back on their way out. Now, I can't guarantee they'll walk out with a healthy E-Liver, but I can guarantee it's not my fault.
*Slams a shot of everclear and follows it with a jello shooter*
Let's get this party started!!!
*Puts on music*
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:31 pm

xD
Kaki's got it covered! lol
*Begins to dance to the music*
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm

*Opens the door to Kaki's new apartment and sets a flower vase on a table that has pictures of fire on it* Ahh, perfect house warming gift. *Turns on new music. And walks out*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:33 pm

*Starts tossing bottles around, flipping them and balancing them, throwing them in complex patterns before they land evenly placed along the bar*
Let's do this! Everybody make some NOISE!!!!
*He flicks his fingers, his hair changing black with red tips, the bartender's imposing form taking over. He places a finger on the bar, where the alcohol that splashed from the flipping bottles lies in ribbons that ignite and leave a scorched 'Open For Business' written on the bar when they die out.*
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:18 pm

*Walks back in wearing a short black halter top dress with a silver dragon curving around the top, over the stomach, and around to the back* Wewt! Party tiiime. *Strolls over to the Bartender and grins lightly* You know what I want.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:24 pm

*Tosses vodka in a glass, adds in orange juice and a wedge of pineapple*
I do, baby. *Grins and passes it over*
I've been wanting to try a new recipe though, when you're done with that I'd like a taste tester.
*Starts pouring drinks and fruits into a blender*
I've got a pineapple, a few mandarin oranges, vodka, redbull, a dash of grenadine, and ice. I blended the whole lot, just the good bits of the fruit of course, and then added crushed cherries. Those I hand mixed in, to get the red swirls... *Passes the drink over the table* See what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:16 pm

*wanders in* Wheres mah booze?>
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:03 am

*Wanders in way too early to be drinking and pours Sorin a stiff shot, then drags himself to the bedroom and blacks out again*
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:07 pm

*takes the shot. Waiting for more.*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:57 pm

*Shambles back out of the back room, sets a large bottle of liqueur on the table and watches TV with a bowl of cereal*
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:01 pm

*cracks open some scotch and goes to town*
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 am

Is everything safe and secure?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:28 pm

*Nods from her spot, sitting on the bar* Yup, it's all good here.

*Slams another shot of Crown*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 pm

*Passes Kill a bottle of something that doesn't look or smell friendly* Hey, welcome to my place. That probably won't off you, but it will kick back so watch yourself.
*Produces a pineapple screwdriver for Ace* In case you hit your limits, something more manageable.
*Pulls up a bar stool for himself and starts sipping a long island iced tea*
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:59 am

This is gay.

I need to go home now.
Back to top Go down
Sylzara
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sylzara

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:33 am

-Wanders in and looks around-
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 am

Hey Silzara. Smile
Welcome to my place, care for a drink?
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 pm

So this is what the site has been reduced to...
<.<
>.>
Wanna buy some special sake? *reaches surreptitiously into his trench coat*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next