Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service

Go down 
+5
Wastedxwithxtime
SwineSlaughter
Mike
Treble
Shiroi-Ka
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sylzara
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sylzara

Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:49 pm

ooo! Sake! -A young girl rushes into the room, causing Sylzara to roll her eyes as she points- That's my sister, Syana.

-The young girl rushes over to Kaia and waves madly- Hiiiiiii!!!!!!! What's Sake?! I want some! Can I have some?!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:00 am

*Downs the last of the long island tea and snags the Sake from Kaia*
This isn't sake at all, is it? *Starts testing the ingredients*
And it could be better if you'd get off your dunce and write with us, Chunnin. Razz
How you been?
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:37 am

I'm fine thankyou Fire-Pot. I'd probably write more if activity was higher. You should check out Viemera in the OOC, it's just a loose outline but there is a full story behind it i promise you.
And yes that's perfectly good Sake...<.< >.> and nothing psychotropic at all...
*Ignores the child and erects a sound proof light barrier around her when no one is looking.*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:53 am

*Waves off the barrier* No isolation tactics, Kaia, we're friendly here. Razz
Psychotropic? *Sips* Nah, that's barely above absinthe. It'll pass. *Hands the carafe back*
I'll check it, can't guarantee I have time to write though, things have gotten busy and might be getting more so soon.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 am

But..but...children *whines*
Fiiiine. *Hands Syana a flask of extra strength 'special sake'
'spose i shouldn't discriminate after all XD Drink up child! It's good for you!
Back to top Go down
Sylzara
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sylzara

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:12 pm

-Sylzara stares at the sake before looking at Syana and shrugging- Your funeral, kid.

What's sake?! -She asks with a happily wicked gleam in her eye. She sniffs it once, twice, and then coughs.- My nose hairs!!! They've been burneded off! -Shrugging, she downs the entire flask of sake, burping softly afterwards.-

-Sylzara stares for a moment before snorting and shaking her head- This is going to end badly for you, Kaia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service   Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaki's Alleyway with the Lounge Van and Dance Floor and Open Bar Service
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3