Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell the world about yourself!

Go down 
+5
SwineSlaughter
Mike
Treble
Bloody_Maiden
Shiroi-Ka
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Tell the world about yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:51 pm

I'll be posting mine soon enough, I just wanted to give you all a chance to start.
I stole this CS from Hiratsu, who stole it from someone else. Razz The link to the original is at the bottom.
This is a thread for...
1. Fill out this CS with your OWN information. Not your character, not your screenname, you.
2. Make sure any information that could be used to identify you is altered slightly, for security reasons. I am not responsible for anyone being stalked because they gave someone their real uncle's name.
3. Either PM it to the handful of people you want to let know more about you, or post it here for us all!
4. If it's too long for one post, divide it into a few. I don't mind and I think the mods will be okay with it... I'll ask them soon.
5. Suggest new questions to put into the survey so that others can find out even more about the people they hang out with online!
6. Be honest, both with us and with yourself. This is so that people will know the real you, to some degree. You don't have to fill it ALL out, but I'll have a moderator delete your post if I catch someone lying. If you don't like the answer you'd have to give, leave it blank.
7. Enjoy yourself! This is letting other people in on who you are. If they can't accept who you are, that's their problem. This is something that few nerds/geeks/webcrawlers ever actually get to do. Real people will know the real you! *Is very socially deprived, and will mention that in his survey*
8. Come back every now and then to update your old CS. Sometimes things change, and we want to hear about it! Besides, the survey will probably get longer so you'll be missing out on new stuff if you don't check back.

Spoiler:
{{ The original, designed for character sheets for fictional characters and using other pronouns besides 'you'. }}

Last edited by Kaki on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:16 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:16 am

Part 2. It was too long for one post.
Spoiler:

Try to remember, this is the real me. This is as deep as I could dig for honest answers. Poke fun at me and I'll hunt you down. Razz
By the way, your turn...
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 am

Survey-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 am

Part II-

Spoiler:

END

Last edited by Bloody_Maiden on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 am

Awesome, awesome. Glad I'm not the only one willing to go out on a limb. ^^ Thanks, Mai.
Who's next?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 am

Right, while I don't have a problem with this thread, I need to reiterate something.

DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY INFORMATION YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE GIVING OUT.

DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY INFORMATION THAT COULD LEAD SOMEONE TO FINDING YOU.

Things I will NOT allow in this thread:
  1. Phone numbers. - I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYONE'S PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE!
  2. ADDRESS - ... just don't.
  3. Exact location of your school/work. - This could lead people to find you.
  4. Just use common sense guys. I'll shut this thread down quick as a whistle if this information
    starts to be given.

Oh, and I'm perfectly okay with double posting on this site. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 am

I got my eye on this too Ace, for when you're not online. ^^

I'll fill it in later, I'm currently in songwriting mode!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 am

Thanks Acers. ^^ I'll notify you or the next available mod first thing if anyone posts personal data, that's just common sense. I know better than to let people get found. I'm probably one of the most stringent net security advocates you'll ever meet, so I wasn't planning on letting anyone post personal info. Anyways, coolio a third survey taker!
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 am

Spoiler:

END
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 am

Woohoo! I did not really expect this many people to be on board, and I'm glad everyone's so willing to share. ^^
Thanks to everyone who's posted so far, and I look forward to seeing more responses. It's really cool to get to 'meet' the people I've been hanging out with.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:34 am

Spoiler:

END
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Good to meet you, Mike. *Checks another name off the list* At this rate, I'll have the whole site in by next month! This is really cool, and I'm glad everyone is putting forth the effort. Has anyone learned anything they really didn't expect? Anyone thought of anything they want added to the survey? Any confusing wording I need to change?
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Spoiler:

END
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:51 pm

5/53 members collected so far. ^^ I'm guessing of those 53, probably 20 or less have been on since the thread started. So, rough guess 1/4 people is willing to do this. Coolio!
/useless statistical information
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:39 am

Part I

Spoiler:

Last edited by Joker's Ace on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:42 am

Part II
Spoiler:

OMG! It's done! That was long as all holy hell!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 pm

I like your's Ace!!!

Updated my own XD
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 pm

This is going so well! I really didn't expect it to be this popular, and thank you to everyone who has been willing to step out from behind the privacy of the anonymous internet and share themselves with us all. I hope this continues to be a great place to learn more about each other and to better understand the complications of other peoples lives. It's neat to see when I have something in common with one of you, or when I encounter a new way of looking at the world.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Spoiler:

END
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 am

Anything not filled in is something I'm not comfortable sharing, or something I'm not sure on and didn't bother typing that out.

Spoiler:

END
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Antaric
Wingless Soul
Antaric

Male Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Spoiler:
END
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Three years. Nearly three years since this thread has had a new member. Most people will never see this post, sadly. The site, as much as all of us hate it, has become one of thousands of abandoned forums. It's truly a shame, because it was a great home to all of us. I'd love to see how people have changed over the years, so I'm updating my character sheet. I'll be posting a whole new one here at the end, so that it can be side-by-side compared to the way I was years ago, before so much has changed in my life that I can barely remember the person who wrote that first sheet. Let's see how the past and future connect, if anyone has a chance to read it.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Spoiler:
Part one over.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Part two begins.

Spoiler:
END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world about yourself!   Tell the world about yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell the world about yourself!
Page 1 of 1