Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:49 am

"If I wore it normally then I may as well not really wear it at all, this way at least it covers something, even if that something is not an awful lot. You do remember that it's covered in holes and cuts and there's maybe half a shirt all together don't you?" Chasi turned to look over her shoulder at him. "It'll be fine, I just have to tie it in a better knot."

She smiled a little. "You seem to be feeling better than earlier, and come now, you've already hit me once, that should be enough. Or do I need to boot you into the frontline naked next time?" Tying the knot in the shirt, Chasi seemed satisfied with the result and decided that if Rios were going to be all the way over there then she could tease him again, it was after all particularly fun, but she didn't really want another uppercut. She meant it when she complimented him on the punch, though she didn't really want to admit it, it kind of hurt.

"I might hop out for a little bit, I don't want to turn into a prawn." Chasi grabbed the side and pulled herself out, flipping her hair a little and standing at the edge, the water running down her body. She took hold of her hair and began to wring it out over the water's edge. She peeled her shorts from her skin and made a face as they seemed to suck back onto her body. Putting her hands on her hips she turned, looking triumphantly to Rios. "See, told you it'd stay with a decent knot." No sooner had she said it than the side of it ripped and slid down her wet body. Grumbling, she grabbed it and turned, tying yet another knot while trying to loosen the other one enough to keep it together and yet long enough to do another knot. "This shirt is as much a pervert as its owner!"
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:35 am

Rios' jaw dropped at the sight of Chasi's exposed breasts. It was a good thing that his lower half was submerged in water, or else Chasi may of seen something that would cause her to run away in fear. "Hey, the shirt wants what the shirt wants... May as well help it out in that..." Rios laughed as he dove under the water, emerging within reach of the sides of the ditch where Chasi had left the water. His arms crossed as he rested his chin on his crossed forearms. "You'd enjoy seeing me in the frontline without any clothes on, woundn't ya Chasi?" Rios laughed hard, almost falling back into the water, before regaining his posture and slowly stepping out of the water and drying himself off, his back turned to Chasi.

Rios made sure that his boxers were dry, looking at the tear his commander had created a short time ago, praising the heavens that she didn't chop off the boxers just one centimetre more, or else his manhood would of been at stake. "There... All dry..." Rios yelled as he turned around to face Chasi. "Chasi... Could you pass me my jea--" Rios stopped, as his eyes roamed up and down Chasi's body. His breathing became heavier, much like a wolf stalking it's prey. His eyes became wider as he cracked his neck, right before pouncing on her and pinning her down to the ground. Rios had a look of animalistic lust upon his face, his eyes seemed to plead for some sexual attention, yet his mouth shown his gritted teeth, which seemed to say 'Or else.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:53 am

Chasi froze, his jeans still in hand in preparation to hand them to him only to find that she was now pinned to the ground with a combination of emotions on his face that sent her into confusion, embarrassment and annoyance. She'd seen the look in his eyes on other men, of course each of those men were then filled with holes with their attempt to get into her clothes. Her nails lengthened again and her eyes darkened from pure reaction and one hand raked up his left side, the hand holding the jeans grabbing the arm closest and puncturing the forearm, her hand moved across his chest, leaving a long claw mark before she stopped, eyes wide at realising she was going to injure the ships best mercenary.

"I..." She couldn't find the words to say, she didn't want to have him injured, more anyway, incase something happened they'd have to get another one in while the medical teams worked on repairing the damage to his muscles and nerves. She hoped it hadn't been that severe, she had simply reacted to the animalistic attack. Her nails retracted and she looked to his arm, before leaning to it and licking the wounds and the blood from it.

Her eyes lifted to his again, moving her hands to his face gently, running her fingers along his jaw, tracing his features with light touches. Chasi leaned up slightly, brushing her lips across his cheek, against his own lips, the feeling of it made her want to do more than simply touch them. Her lips pressed against his, her teeth nipped his lower lip slightly prior to her tongue running across and pulling away to look at him, to see his reaction to her... Experimenting. Her hands moved from his face, down his neck, along his shoulders, touching everything, each muscle, each inch of skin; her hands moved to his chest, running down it, pressing her fingers into it, but not nails.

"Rios..." Her voice was soft, she wanted to say that she couldn't, that she shouldn't, she didn't want him to take her life because she had broken a rule enforced on her. Something like this shouldn't happen, but she couldn't object to it, her voice wouldn't come up to object, it was against her. She closed her eyes tightly, the threat of tears climbing.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 am

Rios' eyes widened as he let out a earth shattering scream when Chasi's nail punctured his right forearm. His left hand immediately held onto the wound as he collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain and shaking at the thought of death coming near. He wasn't even sure what happenned, one moment he was getting out of the water and asking Chasi to get his jeans, and the next moment, he felt a sharp pain in his right forearm. Rios looked at the deep wound with fear filled eyes, then back to Chasi. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" Rios continued staring at his wound, watching the blood pour from in between his fingers. "I'VE SEEN YOU DO SOME PRETTY DAMN RECKLESS THINGS... BUT INJURING THE MERCENARY OF THE SHIP?!? THAT'S TAKING THI--" Rios stopped as he watched Chasi lean down and licking the blood off of his fingers and around his wound, as well as licking the wound clean to prevent an infection.

Rios looked down at Chasi, his fear filled eyes turned into eyes of confusion, little clouds of grey started forming around the pupils of his eyes. "Chasi.... What are you doi--" Rios was interrupted as Chasi's hand moved to his face while she stared at him. He had no idea if it was another one of her ways of riling him up, or if she was serious this time, either way, he went along with it and leaned into her hand. He watched as she leaned up slightly, her soft lips began brushing along his cheeks and his lips, before her lips pressed against his. "If she's riling me up again... She's doing a damn good job..." Rios thought to himself as Chasi nipped at his lower lip, Rios' favourite turn-on, before feeling her soft tongue running along his lower lip. Rios shuddered in pure ecstasy as he looked up at Chasi, gulping a little while she trailed her hands along every last inch of his body.

Rios' arms wrapped around Chasi's back, pulling her close to him as he smiled. His lips quickly pressed to hers, looking deep into her eyes. "Don't worry about it Chasi.... It's just a scratch... It will heal over time... Thanks for caring Chasi..." His eyes began fluttering, he knew this wasn't a dream, it was the blood loss. He managed to hold on, just long enough to make sure he heard Chasi's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Chasi kissed his cheek and took the makeshift shirt off and wrapped it around his arm after moving his hand away. "I'm sorry Rios, you scared me when you jumped on me." She tried to smile but it came out more as a grimace and turned away. "We need to do something about that... Wound." She wormed her way out and around him, turning him over and pulling him up into a seated position, heading to the water to get a cupped handful of it and run it down his chest, cleaning the blood from there and his side. Carefully she unwrapped the shirt from his arm and inspected the wound again, dipping it into the water to clean it then wring it out and touch the wound gently, bandaging it firmly.

Chasi moved around the place, watching Rios in case he fainted from blood loss or anything, tossing an apple in his lap. "Bite it, it'll distract from your arm for a while if you can." She cursed herself mentally, his yelling echoed in her mind. There was almost no doubt in her mind that after this, she would be put to death.

"Stupid stupid stupid..." She grit her teeth and decided then to pack anything she had, into the little shelter, if it was going to happen, she'd rather it was here than at the ship. Let the crew believe she was killed in action, though they'd probably cheer for Rios even if they knew it was him. Approaching Rios, she seated herself beside him, placing one of his blades nearby, within his reach. "Just so you know... I'd rather it was you to do it, than someone else." Her gaze dropped and she remain quiet and still for as long as she could, keeping watch over Rios while he was injured and preparing herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:09 am

Rios gazed over at the blade that was next to him, then over at Chasi. His feet firmly pressed against the ground as he slowly began to stand. His left arm slowly made it's way to the ground, picking up the laser blade as he ran his thumb over the activation trigger, his face turned from a near face of death, to anger, and then finally to sincerity. He pressed the trigger, bringing out two large blades made out of the laser material as he gazed down at Chasi, before throwing the activated blades, cutting her radio into two perfect halves. He staggered a little, before collapsing on the ground. His breathing slowly made it back to it's normal rate as his eyes began to close. "I'm not going to kill you Chasi.... And I wont let anyone else try and kill you too... I know that you aren't an abomination, how the council's don't want you to breed... Saying that your species shouldn't even exist within this world... You cannot listen to them, and if you do, then you're as stupid as they are..." Rios began coughing, as he slowly made his way over to Chasi.

"There may still be others out there just like you... And if there is, then you should find them... Increase the population of your kind... And if that doesn't work... Find someone that makes you happy, someone who doesn't believe in the laws the council is trying to enforce and be happy with him... You cannot give up on it if you truly believe Chasi... And if it were really up to me... I'd give the council a piece of my mind after they didn't give my sister the serum to save her life..." Rios continued crawling over to Chasi, placing his hands on her ankles as he slowly managed to stand up once again. "Now... Get up.... We need to start working out how we are gonna get off this god forsaken planet."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:50 am

Chasi felt completely shamed. She wasn't worth anything now... Nodding quietly, she stood, leaning down and picking Rios up as though he weighed nothing, and put him in the shelter. "You stay there, I'll be back in a little while." With that, she took off into the trees, gathering all the fruit she could carry, returning it to the shelter, almost dumping it on Rios and then returning until she could carry nothing further. Picking up the broken radio, she ripped out the insides of it until it was a shell, then took it over to the water and dipped it in, filling it as high as she could without spilling it, handing it to Rios to put in the shelter.

The rabbit skin lay in the grass, she felt a pang of guilt and sorrow upon seeing it. She stroked the fur, the dried blood rubbing off onto her hands and she bit her lip. If there had been a choice, it would never have died, but as Rios seemed far from satisfied with fruit, the rabbit had been the meat for him. Chasi looked over to the distance again, she wondered if she could take a bunny home. Absently, Chasi had stood and started over to the place she had found the first rabbit. Catching herself she smiled a little, she would take one home. Perhaps she could take two, provided she somehow found a way to distinguish male and female, they could breed, she could take care of them, and with them she wouldn't be alone.

A rabbit hopped past her, white fur catching her attention. The rabbit stopped, turned to look at her as she looked at it. The two simply stared at each other before Chasi looked around for something to entice it over with. All she had was an apple, and the grass around her. Slicing a piece of the apple off, she put it before her, hopeful the rabbit would take it, or at least come closer. The rabbit came closer, warily, eyes jumping between the apple, and the strange woman behind the apple. Its nose wiggled and she found herself smiling as the rabbit began to stretch out to sniff the piece of apple, trying to reach it without coming closer. She shifted a bit and the rabbit fled.

She sighed, saddened but she understood it was the way of things. Huffing determined, she stood and leapt at the rabbit, knowing it would flee faster, but she would catch it if it was the last thing she did.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 am

Rios looked at all of the fruit in front of him, it seemed as though it was worthy of a feast. Rios licked his lips as he bit into one of the fruits, licking the juices off his lips as he looked outside the shelter, watching Chasi run after a rabbit, he had to admit, seeing her chasing after possibly one of the fastest animals on the planet they were on made him laugh, but wonder why she was chasing after the rabbit. He thought of a plan, luring the rabbit closer to the shelter and catching it for Chasi. He wasn't sure if she was hungry or not, but if she wanted the rabbit, she was going to get it. Rios began pulling at his bandage, the pain from his wound had grown to a minimal level now as he began pulling out a long piece of thread and tying it over the fruit he had almost finished. He threw the fruit outside and began making slight ticking noises with his tongue, hoping that the rabbit would be intrigued by the noise and investigate.

Rios waited for a good five minutes, almost dozing off until he felt the slight tugging on the thread. He poked his head out to watch the small rabbit happily gnaw at the fruit. Rios smiled as he pulled the thread into the shelter a little more, watching the fruit barely skip on the ground as the rabbit began following it. This continued for another five minutes until the piece of fruit was resting on Rios' lap. Staying perfectly still and silent, he watched as the rabbit continued munching on the piece of fruit. Rios grinned as his left hand picked up the rabbit as he walked out of the shelter, making sure not to step on any of the fruit. "HEY CHASI! Were you looking for this?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:24 am

Chasi was crouched on the grass in a position on all fours peering into what looked to be a burrow, waiting for another rabbit to pop its head out. Hearing Rios' voice, she jumped, snapped out of her trance and stood, as though nothing had happened and walked over to him. She saw the rabbit in his hand and squealed in glee, bouncing over to it and taking it from his hand, holding it with a giant smile, her hands gentle. She ran her fingers over the white fur. Her face turned to Rios, the smile still on her face. "Thank you, Rios." She pranced around with the rabbit in her hands, "Bunny, bunny, bunny."

Mid-stride she paused and looked back to him. "Wait, where can I put him so he doesn't run away?" She lifted the rabbit up and looked beneath it. "He? She? What is it?" She walked over to Rios holding it up still, the rabbit squirming in her hands, obviously uncomfortable, until she shifted her hands and held it on her palm, stroking its white fur.

"I might have killed its mate... For your food. Because you didn't seem satisfied with just the fruit." She looked down to the rabbit in her hand, holding some fruit for it to nibble on. "By wanting to help you, I've hurt something else, and ultimately you. And that makes me feel terrible."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:41 am

Rios chuckled as he watched Chasi prance around with the rabbit, before she came over to him, wondering about the gender of the furry critter. "It's a male, and don't worry about him trying to run away... We will take care of him in shifts, you take the days, and I'll take the nights..." Rios smiled as he walked around, trying to get his right arm moving properly again, only nudging it slightly at first, before he began swinging his arm around in a circle. His arm had gained full mobility once again, and Rios was glad... Until he heard that because of his previous distaste in the fruit from a while ago, that he had possibly caused the death of the rabbit's mate.

"Chasi, this rabbit came from a burrow... If it had a mate, then it would of most likely had a litter... Something that happens with most animals is that any of it's other species, reguardless of blood relation or not, can be classified as a mate... We just need to find another female rabbit on this planet, and then we can both make the rabbit happy... As for now...." Rios dug around in his pocket, avoiding all of the weapon fragments and rare crystals until he withdrew a small canister. Removing the tattered shirt, he began spraying some of the contents over his wound, leaving a small, colourless blob to form over it. "White blood cells, I managed to get the medic on the ship to take a sample from me, just in case..." Rios grinned as he watched the blob go to work, quickly creating new flesh and scabs all over his wound. Rios moved over to the water and began washing off his shirt, cleaning it as best he could, and wringing it out as much as he could, turning it into a little cloth nest for the rabbit to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:03 am

Chasi put the rabbit down to the cloth nest with the fruit, crouching beside it watching intently. "Little boy bunny. It's a good thing you had that, considering you were nearly passing out only a little while ago, you seem to be feeling better."

She wanted to ask him why he'd pounced on her, but it seemed that he hadn't really been himself. She sighed softly, letting her fingers touch the fur of the rabbit and smiling. She could make the rabbit happy if she could find a female. Her head turned to the burrow she had been peering into before, wondering if she could probably find one in there, then turning back to her rabbit before her and smiling a little again. "He's so soft... And fluffy. Did you ever have a bunny? When you were growing up I mean."

Chasi slowly moved onto her stomach, her feet in the air, going back and forth as her chin was propped up on her hands, watching the rabbit in the nest, completely carefree as it ate the fruit then hopped around a bit, coming back to the nest and sitting there. "Cute." She looked up to Rios, "Feel free to have some sleep, I'll look after him."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 am

Rios walked over to Chasi, still letting the blood cells take their affect as he placed his hands on her shoulders. "I'm not tired at all... Besides... I have much more on my mind other than sleeping." He smiled, turning her around as he looked at her for a while, gulping a little as he lightly pressed his lips to hers. His arms moved from resting on her shoulders to being draped behind her shoulders. His arms seemed to curve upwards as his hands rested on her shoulder blades, before it would be best if he pulled away. His eyes looked up and down her body, stopping a few extra seconds as he reached her bare chest.

Rios smiled a little, then began to lightly chuckle, he was beginning to wonder if Chasi even realized that she was still topless as he moved behind her, sitting down on the ground. Rios looked up at Chasi, trying his best to hold back a loud belly laugh as he lightly tapped her thigh. "Umm, Chasi? You do realize that you're still topless.... Don't you?" Rios couldn't hold it in anymore as he burst out in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:58 am

Her cheeks darkened as Rios put his lips to hers after rolling her over. It had been an unexpected move and she froze, not entirely sure what to do and saving herself from injuring him yet again. He moved away from her and she found that she felt almost pouty about it then looked at him as he tapped her thigh and burst into laughter.

Chasi pouted at him and covered her chest. "I don't have anything to put on. My top was ruined with the Drakid blood, and the bunny's using your shirt as a nest now. And I saw you staring." She flicked him in the ear and rolled back to her stomach, keeping her chest pressed against the grass. "Unless you have something else hidden in your pockets or the ability to make a lightweight top from the metal, then I have nothing save for a leaf bikini."

She twirled her finger in a blade of grass then looked at him. "So then, if you have much more on your mind than sleeping, why don't you tell me some of it? I'm not asking for all of it, you don't want me to know everything in there after all. Or did it all suddenly disappear when you were busy staring at my chest? Muscle headed pervert."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:16 am

Rios looked around, finding nothing that Chasi could use to cover herself up, finding nothing... The leaf bikini idea sounded better and better by the second. His eyes slowly made their way to the rabbit pelt, holding it up to her. "Why don't you just use this? I mean, we have no other use for it, and I bet it would be warm enough for the colder nights here... Plus, I don't think the rabbit would want to sleep on it's dead mate... What do you say?" Rios held the pelt even closer to Chasi, hoping that she would accept it, just so he wouldn't find every moment talking with her completely awkward.

Rios fished around his pockets, retrieving his lighter and cigarettes as he lit one up, looking at Chasi. "I may as well tell you everything that's on my mind... But I will cut down the details..." Rios took a deep breath and smiled, smoke billowing from his mouth. "I'm wondering how long it will be until we leave here, I am also wondering how long it may take for the rabbit to survive on the ship... There are millions and millions of thoughts running through my mind about you, and what I should do... And not to mention, if I do partake in these thoughts, I am also wondering how long it will take for the council to find out and send a different mercenary for our lives..."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 am

Chasi looked at the pelt, her gaze dropping to the rabbit in his little nest. She didn't know if she could wear it, the thought that it was most likely the dead mate of the one she now had before her... It was almost like betraying the bunny. Her gaze moved to the leaves, they wouldn't be as bad as wearing the pelt... But there was no doubt in her mind that she'd probably be cold through the night until at least, they got back to the ship and hopefully her quarters weren't completely demolished, she could completely re-clothe herself.

"Thoughts about me?" Chasi raised an eyebrow looking at him, "What sort of thoughts are these millions and millions running through your head? And what you should do? That's simple, you should always do what's right. Follow the correct procedures, or if there are no procedures, then you should do what your instincts tell you to. Like when in the water, you think you're going to drown, you bring yourself up, head for the edge, and ... Splutter." She laughed a bit then reached to the nearest leafy tree and yanked hard, leaves coming off, some torn with her pull while others still intact.

Looking at the leaves, she picked the two biggest that would be most preferable to wear as this leaf bikini. Sitting up and holding the leaves in place with one hand, she reached around to put a small place-holder to tie them then brought her arms and the leaves back before her, working the stems in careful knots then putting it back behind her neck, flicking her hair back over it and searching around for something to tie the bottom with to hold it in place. Looking to the cloth nest, she made a face, she couldn't disturb the rabbit. She decided to grab hold of her shorts and tear a section from around the leg to tie around beneath her breasts and hold the makeshift top in place.

She looked down, turning her torso from side to side, inspecting her work and nodded. "This should work. So," She returned to looking at Rios. "Why would a mercenary come for your life? You haven't done anything."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 am

Rios looked over at Chasi, who was now sporting a leaf bikini as he sighed. "It doesn't matter if I follow the correct procedures, or my instincts... They both lead to the same road, which will be death... These thoughts that concern you involve that of a sexual nature... The council is watching over us like a hawk, ready for one of us to completely screw up... and when that happens, the ship will be without a commander, and a replacement mercenary... While we are either dead, or the council is trying to force all of their experiments upon you..." Rios looked down at the ground before putting out his cigarette and standing up, sighing heavily.

"Either way, we both lose... We could either have our lives taken from us, or I could end up having to spend the rest of my life without a commander as great as you... If I fail in this, then it's all over... Should I still follow my instincts or the correct procedures now Chasi?" Rios began circling Chasi, eyeing up and down her elegant body, trying his best to resist the temptation of pouncing on her again in an animalistic lust for sex. "Well? I'm waiting..." Rios found himself behind Chasi once again, as he rested the palms of his hands on her shoulders and placing a soft kiss on the back of her neck, before adjusting the makeshift top so it would of fit more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Chasi's cheeks flushed as she heard his words regarding his thoughts of her, a sexual nature. Her thoughts ran crazy, trying to get an idea of the sort of sexual nature his thoughts would be. The images that came into her mind from what she knew of sex, made her cheeks darken further upon connecting them to him, and then to her. She remained there listening to the words he spoke, thinking back to her time with the council and shuddering. She didn't want to go back to them, it wasn't that they were bad or evil or anything, she could understand why they held council as strictly as they did, it was in the best interests of the human species. They already had to sacrifice much in order to keep the rest of them alive, to keep them safe.

"As great as me, heh. And you were at my throat only days ago." What he said though was true, either way they'd both lose. She felt his palms on her shoulders moments before his lips touched her skin on her neck, she wasn't sure what to answer, she knew that ultimately she should say that he should follow the correct procedure, but that would also include taking her life, as that was the proper procedure for having done what she did, allowing in that moment, her more vicious alien side to take control and injure him to the extent that had she not taken control back, he would most likely be a corpse.

He had suggested to her to fight the council's hold, their rules. That she should look for someone to be with, a mate of her own. Maybe life wouldn't be so terrible with someone beside her, with the ability to protect her from the council's assassins, but she didn't want to put someone in that position. She was at a crossroads, and one that she wished with half of her heart that she had never reached, yet the other half was screaming to break out of their hold. She lifted her hand to touch his, then turned slightly to look at him.

"If you believe that we lose either way... That the council are in the wrong... Then let us begin the first step to betrayal..."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:33 am

Rios let out a joyful sigh as he slowly began lifting up Chasi's makeshift top, letting her breasts free as his hands reached around her back, letting them wrap around her breasts. They were perfect for him, not too big, not too small, a perfect handful. His thumbs slowly traced around her nipples as he moved in closer to her, his lips trailing over her neck as he held her closer to him, her behind pressed firmly to his thighs. His hands slowly trailed down her chest, as he began running his fingers along here bare stomach, his right index finger swirling around her belly button.

Rios quickly turned Chasi around, looking deep into her eyes as he smiled a loving smile. His eyes closed a little as he leaned in, placing a very soft kiss upon her cheek, before looking back at her and gulping, placing his hands within her pockets as he licked his lips. "Are you sure this is what you want Chasi? I don't want you to be completely uncomfortable... Let alone go all alien on me and puncture my other arm..."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:38 am

Chasi did her best not to giggle, feeling slightly ticklish as his fingers went to her stomach, one finger swirling around her belly button. She squirmed a little, biting the laugh back before she found herself facing the other way, Rios smiling at her in a way that she hadn't seen before. She watched his eyes close as he leaned in to touch a kiss to her cheek, feeling his hands move down to her shorts, where the remains of her pockets were.

She grimaced at the comment and turned her face a bit. "Well, you did jump on me without any sort of warning like an animal. How else was I going to react when facing a situation like that..." She put her hands on his and ran them up his arms, "If you're scared, you don't need to worry, if I were going to take off your other arm I'd have done it by now." Her tone had a slight tease to it, even in this sort of situation she could make fun of him.

"Having second thoughts? You could always back out if you want."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:16 am

Rios smiled as his hands began tugging down Chasi's shorts, they were still a little wet from the water, but Rios was determined to get them off. "Trust me Chasi... If I was having second thoughts, you wouldn't be wearing so little clothes in front of me..." Rios smiled, moving one of his hands to undo his belt buckle, before grabbing it and letting the belt fall to the floor. Rios stepped back a little as he began taking off his jeans, struggling a little, he started hopping around, still trying to take them off, before losing his footing and fell to the ground, hearing Chasi burst out in laughter. "Oh, you think that's funny, eh? You shouldn't be laughing soon..." Rios smiled as he finally managed taking off his jeans, moving back to Chasi and placing another kiss upon her lips, before lifting her up and slowly treading into the water, throwing his underwear to the side before entering.

-----

Rios laid back after the long session... It had seemed like forever since he had been with another woman, let alone one as beautiful as Chasi. He looked into her eyes and placed a small kiss on her forehead. "Y'know... Given that was your first time... You were absolutely incredible! The way you moved in the water... The way you used your teeth.... And even your claws felt great!" Rios grinned, running his hands along his back, where four large claw wounds appeared over his back. "We can't tell anyone about this... Can't we?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:39 am

With her chin on his shoulder she closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly to his question. "No... And there is also no chance it can never happen again." She flicked her eyes to where his hand was rubbing against his back and bit her lip, "That... Didn't hurt did it?" She was feeling giddy, whether it hurt or not and simply giggled resting her chin back in the same position. A soft, almost purr came from her lips startling her into sitting upright and looking around, before realising that she'd been the one that made it and turning a dark red that put her hair to shame.

"Um... Rios. By the way..." She turned to him opening her mouth to speak when her stomach rumbled loudly, making her cheeks heat up again and her hands fly to cover them. Turning rapidly Chasi crawled over to the shelter and quickly stuffed an apple into her mouth, trying not to look at him. The images came into her head of what had just happened, the noise she had made then the stomach grumbling.

Was that normal? Folding one leg beneath her and one up, she sat leaning against her leg munching the apple looking at the ground. Something touched her ankle causing her to jump a bit then see it was the rabbit's ear flopping over while it slept. She touched it gently and smiled, then wondered how many little bunnies he'd made. "We need to get back to the ship... They'll start making up strange theories if we're gone much longer, and the worst possible situation with that would be via radio with each other, the council monitors them constantly..."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:25 am

Rios' fingers continued running along the scars that were left upon his back, cringing as he let out a pleasured scream. "No, it didn't hurt Chasi... In fact, it was kinda hot... I love it when women dig their nails into my back, but clawing down it and drawing blood? You took it to a whole new level." Rios chuckled as he stepped out of the water, grabbing his boxers and quickly pulling them back on, moving over to the shelter and wrapped his left hand around a strange piece of fruit, sniffing at it curiously, before taking a large bite from it, his eyes closed as the sweetness of the fruit tantalized his tastebuds.

"So... I think the terrain should be dry enough now... Do you think we should start heading back to the ship, or should we find a female companion for your bunny rabbit before we lea-- Wait.... The council listens to all of the radio conversations within our ship?!?" Rios yelled, remembering some of the stuff he had said over Chasi's radio shortly after finding it, which included a message saying that Chasi had spent the night on top of him, while she was completely naked. His head fell into his hands as he let out an elongated sigh.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Chasi turned her head slightly, tilting it to the side looking at him. "Yes, they monitor everything. Don't worry," She had that teasing tone in her voice again, "I'm sure they won't come down and boot you for talking kinky to the other women in the radio. But yes, I think we should probably return to the ship, I'm sure we will have a chance to get a female companion for bunny a little later." She hurried around and picked up her clothes, yanking the shorts and boots on as she moved, stumbling a bit as she did so. "We should be able to move the shelter between the two of us, if you were able to drag it here solo. We can stock up on food from here and water for the crew, hopefully Alpha's still okay since you did destroy my radio we can't get in touch with them without going through Omega." She looked to the rabbit pelt and lifted it reverently, "I'm sorry bunny... But I have to use you again."

She let the pelt slide into the water, cleaning it as best she could while still hurrying. Lifting it up, she watched the water beads drip off then folded it into a usable water container. Filling it, she grabbed a nearby vine and tied it off, putting it in the shelter. "Sorry bunny, I'm going to have to move you." She picked him up with his cloth nest and placed him in the shelter too then grabbed one side and started to drag it in the direction of the camp before losing her footing as something tangled around her foot and causing her to nearly fall.

It was - highly conveniently - her top. Smirking a bit to herself she picked it up. It had some mud on it, a few more slashes - likely from the travel it had apparently done, Chasi pulled it on, quickly doing it up. It still didn't cover an awful lot, but at least now she didn't have to worry about that leaf bikini, or going back completely topless. Though, come to think of it... She looked to Rios, he had no shirt, and her claw marks were still entirely visible. "You might need to cover that up on your back..."

"Elf, Rios... This is Omega, come in."

Chasi raised an eyebrow at the radio, they weren't due for an update, but that may mean they'd made progress that needed to be said right then. She leaned in and picked it up. "Elf here, go on Omega."

"We're making good headway, the systems are back up. Apparently Alpha has been attempting to contact you for a while, but there's nothing...?"

"Yes, sorry the radio is destroyed. Continue."

"Destroyed? God what have you two been doing?"

"Getting plenty of supplies. And dealing with whatever creepy crawlies poke their noses into the gathering."

"Heh. Well, we'd like you two to hurry, the more we have on terms of spare hands, the easier it'll be to finish the repairs on the ship faster. We've gathered some more of the debris and are in the process of doing a rather cruddy job of welding with the minimal gear we have on board." There was a second voice in the background, quiet enough that she wasn't able to pick up what was being said, but heard the grunts of agreement. "There's someone else here, he claims to be a council advisor, heard that we'd been in strife and came to help. He wants to speak with you Commander."

She froze. Council Advisor was just another name, for the guy sent to kill her, she tried to remain steady. "Okay thank you Omega, we'll be there soon. Elf out." She glanced to Rios, "Come on slow poke, they've made plenty of progress, we need to get a move on." She was able to hide the sheer terror that was beginning to build upon hearing the Advisor was there, to anybody else, the Advisor was simply that, someone who came to advise, however having been with the council long enough, she knew it meant something entirely different when it was about her.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Rios looked at the cloth nest, then remembered the scars on his back. "Nah, the little bunny is sleeping, he can use it... I'll just make up some excuse that you were being batshit crazy and attacked me for no reason..." Rios laughed as he picked up the other side of the shelter with ease, moving forward with the radio in his hand. "Omega, this is Rios... Come in Omega! We are leaving the campsite now, and bringing just a small amount of fresh water with us, if we place this in the matter duplicator, we can create water to fill up the entire ship... Chasi and I have both tried it, it's safe... Over." Rios awaited a response from the team back at the ship. "Affirmative Rios, it seems as though that is the only thing that has survived on this ship, well, apart from us. Should we radio over the other team to come back to the ship? Over." Rios smiled, knowing that the ship would of managed to survive if either he or Chasi were dead. "Affirmative, let them know that we should be back at the ship soon. Over and out." Rios turned off the radio as he and Chasi continued forward.

It had been about two straight hours of wandering, until they had managed to get to their original campsite. It somehow looked different to Rios, there was a more rocky outcrop than before, and the cliff seemed to travel on for much longer... He stared up as he watched the Alpha Team trek towards the ship. He placed two fingers in his mouth as he grinned widely. "HEY GUYS! SEND US DOWN A ROPE, WILL YA?" Rios smiled as he started walking with the group, throwing back conversations with the leader of Alpha. "We used all the rope to make the shelters dude! How did you two manage to survive? We would of thought one of you would be dead by now!" The Alpha Team leader yelled as Rios laughed. "Nah, we haven't killed eachother... Yet. But when we do, you'll be the first to know!" Rios laughed as he turned around, seeing the glorious ship right in front of him. He raced inside and into his room, where he put on a clean shirt and put away all of the stuff in his pockets. "Feels damn good to be back in this damn shi--" Rios looked in the middle of the ship, one of the advisors of the council. He knew what this was reguarding, so he went back into his room and began packing the essentials. His pistols and his knives.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Chasi looked to the advisor and bowed her head as they took the shelter away with all their fruit, half of it already being spread around. She held the rabbit in her hands and moved to her room, he was giving her enough time to at least be fully clothed. Moving into her quarters, she didn't hear the snarky remarks from the women about her clothing, nor the whistles from other crew and their comments and jeers. The door closed behind her and she moved to set the rabbit on her bed. Kneeling to the draw beneath it, she removed a fresh pair of her leather pants and a new top. Pulling her boots off, she set them aside and stripped out of her torn clothes into the fresh ones.

She took a deep breath then stood and moved to the door, preparing herself for whatever would happen. Her head high, her face had returned to as neutral as possible, she opened the door and strode out down the halls, returning to the advisor. He was simply chatting with the crew, advising them on how to fix what they could in the fastest way possible. In all ways, he was just an advisor, but when he saw her, the glint in his eye gave away exactly what he was truly here for.

"Commander Chasity Reyleen Dominicus." She moved to him and stood with her arms folded behind her back. "Councillor Dominicus has requested your presence."

"Of course... Advisor."

His gaze moved to where Rios was exiting his room, weapons obviously in tow. "Oh, and I would like you to come along Mister Salem, if you wouldn't mind. We have much to discuss."

Chasi followed the advisor, quietly but with her head still held high as Commander. They entered the room that was often held for crew meetings, where decisions were made with the help of the higher staff. As it was expected, the Councillor was not in the room, nor was there any form of communication devices where he would be contacted. She remained standing, rather than seating herself down as the Advisor did, placing herself opposite his seated position so she would have some sort of reaction time.

"I must say, I am surprised. I thought the council had taught you by now what would happen if you broke their rules. It was purely for your own good, Councillor Dominicus isn't pleased by your actions in the slightest. The fact that we allowed you to live at all when we discovered that the woman carrying you had been a vessel for them, should have been reason enough to comply." His gaze turned to Rios. "And to think that it was you, Mister Salem, that took part in this violation. We would have thought that someone with your background would have been more than happy to end her life in a heartbeat. Since your own sister was killed by her kind."

Chasi flinched, they knew about his sister, of course... That was why he'd been put on with her, so that if she did something there'd be no excusing it. They hadn't however banked on his attraction to her. She glanced over to Rios then back to the Advisor who continued talking.

"That's right, Chasity here, is half Sotonoid. We should have known at some point though something like this was bound to happen... Putting a live Sotonoid on the ship, even if it were a half like her, would eventually result in Sotonoids coming to find out what it was all about. Unfortunately, unlike the rest of her kind she hasn't the ability to feel their presence, thus the unfortunate happenings of the crash here." He indicated with his arms to the ship. "Now, as Mister Salem here has, fortunately for you, failed to carry out his duty, it now comes to me. I will however give you a moment. Then you will come with me." He indicated to Rios, Chasi moving her gaze to him slowly, already knowing in her heart the result of the Advisors words on Rios.

"It is true, Rios."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next