Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)

Go down 
+5
Hiratsu
Vanilla
The Q
solaris
Shiroi-Ka
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm

"oh yeh? " Ben raised a brow, intrigued.
"What would someone of position be at alpha site with out any body guards? Or am I thinking of the wrong kind of authority?"
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 pm

"Wrong kind of authority. I am the bodyguard," Val explained with a sideways smile.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:22 pm

As Brock and Jeremy took positions, Orik was told to lead the way. Nodding at Brock, Orik turned on his heel and began walking toward where his trailer was, leading the small group there so that Sherry could take a look at her. When the trailer was in clear line of site, Orik took off, jogging ahead to open the door and go in first, seeming to be attempting to prepare the home for the new arrival.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Orik had left, Sherry had simply smiled. She was proud of her son, even if he wasn't born of her. He had a amazingly kind heart and a naturally free spirit. He was considerate and loved to have fun. Since they'd moved to the Alpha site, Orik had put smiles on everyone's faces simply at his presence. Sherry'd watched him grow up and evolve as a man, and he still had the talent. Though for some reason, people knew when he was ready to get a job done. Sherry speculated that people knew when he was in a serious mood by his eyes. For some reason, his eyes seemed to change color with his mood. Not many people noticed it though, as it was only a subtle change when it occurred.

Soon after her son's departure from the trailer, she gathered up the plates and carried them to the sink before setting them down gently, Orik's unfinished bones on top. He'd want to finish them later. Turning back around, she started toward the loveseat when Orik returned. He gave a meaningful glance toward Sherry and his blue eyes told her she wouldn't be sitting down anytime soon.

As Orik pulled his chair from the table and set it facing the door, Sherry once again turned back to the sink, this time removing all the dishes from it and turning on the water before walking back over to the table and chair that Orik had pulled out. They were about to have a visitor.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Brock smiled at Shuanna, finally returning to a somewhat good mood. He couldn't help it, staring at this very cute, though somehow child-like woman. "It's a pleasure to meet you Shuanna. I'm sorry your first day here has been such a bad one for Alpha site. We are usually a much more, calm and controlled place. Oh, and you don't owe us anything. Everyone helps everyone here, no charge."

He smiled again and helped carry her over the threshold of the doorway, setting her down in the chair. "Hello there Sherry. We were hoping you could do something for this poor girls feet. I have a slight feeling I am partially to blame for their damage."
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 pm

When Brock brought the girl inside, Sherry smiled pleasantly and and merely waited until she was set down in the chair. Moving around to face her, Sherry introduced herself. “Hey. My name is Sherry and this is my son Orik.” She motioned to her son. “I'm a certified R.N. Just relax okay?”

Orik moved to her side and indicated the girl's feet with a nod. Using gentle hands, Sherry grabbed the girl's ankle and examined her foot. It was lightly damaged from walking around to much, but not actually wounded. “I think I can fix this.” Concentrating on the water running in the sink, she visualized it moving through the air and into a ball in her hand. The water bent to her will and she then focused the liquid to encompass the girl's feet.

The girl would feel a sort of soothing sensation as the minerals in the water entered the girls skin and calmed the burn. She would then feel as if her foot were good as new, though slightly saturated with water. Sherry then moved on to the girl's other foot and repeated the process. Standing, she spoke in a sweet, calm voice with a smile on her face. “There. How do your feet feel?”
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Ben smiled back.
" I see.." He'd pretend to look at his watch.
"well m'am. Im sorry to say that I must get going..It was nice talking to you." He nodded to Valeria formally.
"If you need a way back in.." He turned his body to walk away.
"look for me here..." With that, Benjamin Valeria one last smile, and made his way to the coffee house to disappear.
--

Shuanna was over whelmed by such hospitality, it made her feel so warm, and comfortable. She can safely say that there are good people in the world, she believed more then ever that everyone is good at heart.
"oh! hello!" She beamed at Sherry, a new tone and cheer came into her voice, even if she did lack most of it.
"My name is Shuanna!" She wiggled her toes as Sherry worked, a great, cooling and relaxing sensation healed her feet. Once Sherry was finished with one good, Shuanna held it up with a great grin.
For petesakes, she could've recreated the scene of how the little mermaid looked when she first saw her human feet.
"Oh my! this is so great! Thank you so very much, Sherry!"
Shuanna felt like hugging every one but she knew that it might be inappropriate.
Curious, she looked around the trailer, intrigued about how other Mystlings could live here. She felt like a new kitten, brought home for the first time. Shuanna briefly looked out the window, but something made her do a double take. Looking back outside quickly to try and get what she thought she had saw, she failed and saw nothing.
" ... " She blinked a few times. concerned but she didn't let that make a dent in her great mood.
"I thought I saw a Man outside.."
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 pm

"Thank you for doing this, Sharron. Brock, I'm going to go change into something less conspicuous before we leave." Jeremy walked off towards the door, then turned back around. "Nice to meet you, miss." He left to dress back into his ball cap and loose tee, wandering through nearly empty paths on the way to find his house.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:18 pm

He was gone before Val had the chance to ask him what he meant by that. She glared, almost got up to go after him, but changed her mind and just left the coffee shop. She could worry about that enigmatic bastard later. She did make a mental note of his last comment though, lest it prove useful in the future. But for now, she really needed a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Nathan was sitting cross-legged on a chair, focusing hard on a pair of basic black gloves. His was trying to force the myst into his gloves in an effort to negate his mutation. After a couple hours he touched one of the gloves with his index finger. The glove shook a bit and gaps seemed to form between parts of the glove before it went back to normal. Nate nearly cried. He could be normal… ish. He put both gloves on and flexed his hands. He waited a second and they still didn’t explode. Feeling lucky, he picked up a book, it didn’t explode. He felt ecstatic, he could eat properly! Nate jumped for joy and nearly ran out the door, leaving indents in the sand-floor as he ran. It was made out of sand so he didn’t have to replace it everyday. He left his shack, using his hand to open the door instead of barreling into it like normal. He stood there, outside, en natural. “Wo-shit.” He backpedaled back into his hut and dressed himself, pulling on jeans and a white jacket. The jacket looked fairly new for being a year old. Nate found it hard to dress himself, he could manage some pants, but shirts were nearly impossible.

Nate left his hut and started down the winding paths through the various shacks. Nate looked pretty good for a hermit. His hair was a bit shaggy but his green eyes were still bright. He had dark blue jeans on, and white jacket, no shirt and his new black gloves. He was still leaving foot sized craters as he walked. They made a pretty loud noise, plus the holes in the ground; Nate wasn’t very hard to follow. He was walking along one of the paths, not quite sure where he was going, when he ran into a cat eared/tailed man, Jeremy he thought his name was. This happened to be one of Nate’s biggest fears, people.

Last edited by Sorin on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 pm

"Nate, you're actually dressed and out? Did you have..." Jeremy noticed the gloves. He was about to ask who had helped him get ready and what he was planning on doing today, but when he saw the intact gloves the entire train of thought was lost. "You learned to control it? That's wonderful! Come on, I'm going to meet Brock, we're going out to drink." Jeremy hadn't really noticed Nate's shoes, or the lack there of, and felt this was as good a time as any to get to know the reclusive Mystling better.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Nate didn't really know what to say, talking to people wasn't his strong point. " I made the gloves resist my.. y'know... I was thinking about doing socks but..." he shrugs. Hoping that he wouldn't have to talk much more. Nate was starting to get worried.. People... that wasn't good. He wasn't really sure what he should be doing now. Should he follow Jeremy... he was offering a kind front. But that wasn't very good. He'd just get close to Nate and become like his parents. A bloody mess. Literally.

Last edited by Sorin on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:00 pm

"Socks... Yes, that would probably be a good idea before you go into the city. Alright then, maybe next time." Jeremy smiled briefly and went back towards Sharron's house, hoping Brock was still there waiting to go drink.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Rested his hand on Shuanna's shoulder and peered out the window, but didn't see anything. "Probably just a local. Not like there aren't a lot of us around here." He smiled at her. "Well look Shuanna, I'm supposed to be meeting Jeremy, but I'd like to keep in touch with you. Make sure you are staying safe and all. I'm sure you'll see me around often, but if you ever need me, you can ask anyone. Everyone that lives here knows which place is mine." He smiled again and then faced Sherry. "Thanks again, always a pleasure to see you." He gave her a nod, followed by a nod towards Orik, and left the house to find Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Jeremy ran into Brock outside of Orik's house, watching Brock's unreadable expressions with a hint of wariness. This wasn't just a drink with a friend and leader, this was making sure Brock was cooled down enough to be safe. Honestly, Jeremy would rather the city take the damage than the Alpha Site if Brock lost his temper. At least they could afford to repair it. "You have a bar in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Nate walked around, getting more and more P.O.ed at each step. The giant hole/crater/footprint thing was starting to really bug Nate. It'd always been like that but now he thought he knew how to stop it. Nate continued down the path and ended up at the barbecue-area. He wandered around making even more foot-craters. He quickly sat down, crosslegged, on a bench and hoped someone might bring him some food.

Last edited by Sorin on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:25 pm

"oh.." Shuanna blushed at Brock as he touched her shoulder.
Listening inventively as to what he had to say, she nodded politely at him.
Butterflies fluttering in her stomach.
"..and it's a pleasure to meet you!" she waved at him lightly as he exited.
It was when Brock had left that she had started to think whether she was just like every other mystling girl, infatuated with him.
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 am

Orik watched the familiar process as his mother healed the Shuanna. She was the most caring person that he knew. He couldn't remember his mother ever even raising her voice to anyone. It made him proud to be her son every time he was reminded of her kindness, which was a frequent occurrence. When the woman thanked his mother, Orik's only response was a proud smile. His mother responded pleasantly as she stood up. “There's no need to thank me.” She smiled. “It's just something I like to do. If you ever need help with anything else, I'm usually always here. If not, Orik can point you in the right direction.”

After she finished, Orik's mother turned back toward the sink and went to turn it off as Shuanna glanced out the window. Orik noticed Shuanna do a double take and watched as her expression turned confused. Looking at her questioningly he waited for her to explain. She said that she thought she saw someone. He moved over to the window with one quick motion as Brock peered outside as well. Orik saw nothing, but continued to look as Brock explained it as "Probably just a local.”

Before leaving, Brock nodded at Orik and Orik shifted his body to face Brock before returning the gesture. With Brock's exit, Orik took one more look out the window, then turned back around to face Shuanna and shrugged. By that time, Orik's mother had finished at the sink and walked over to the two younger mystlings. With a pleasant smile, Sherry turned to her son. “Orik, why don't you show Shuanna around the Alpha Site... Not many know the layout better than you... I don't know how you do it either... the layout seems to change daily.”

With a slight huff reminiscent of a laugh, Orik gave a choppy nod and turned to Shuanna with a smile in his expression and gestured fluently toward the door, offering to answer his mother's request with Shuanna's permission. Before either of them could move any more, however, Sherry added one more thing. “Though Shuanna, Orik doesn't speak, so you have to watch his body language carefully. Also... his eyes change color with his mood... and if it helps... bring someone along who can actually explain the sites verbally to you.” She turned back toward the sink as she began to remove her apron. “I need to clean up.”

Orik let a slight, barely audible whine escape him, and sherry responded with a lighthearted giggle. “Don't worry Orik, I'll leave the rest of your dinner out.”

He gave a wolfy grin and turned his gaze back to Shuanna expectently. Showing her out on the town would be fun. It had been a while since he'd actually met a newcomer soon enough to show them around, let alone be the one to do it.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Shuanna giggled and popped off the couch. But before walking out the door, she turned to Sherry, again wanting to try and express her gratitude.
"thank you again! .. I don't know what i'd do with out you.." Shuanna waved politely before walking outside, waiting for Orik to appear.

--

"Syra! Syra you there?" Ravance was hiding beside a garbage dumpster. His heart was racing a mile a minute.
"yeh..! im here...!"
Ravance had to look real hard for his sister, the darkness of the alley was hindering his vision.
He saw her light colored hair and her bright eyes, but that was all he could see at the momment.
"Do you still have it..?" Syra asked, looking across the alley to Ravance.
"yeh, I got it." once Ravance made sure the man wasn't chasing them anymore, He went over to his sister, sitting beside her and handing her a few big pieces of barbecue.
Ravance had to steal if from another man who had already gotten his share because he wouldn't want to take the chance that it would be all gone by the time it was their turn.
Ravance and Syra proceeded to wolf their meal, not really minding that they had stolen another man's dinner.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 am

He shook his head at Jeremy, a slight gloom returning to him not that he wasn't in the presence of the new comer anymore and having to be upbeat. His thoughts of Val had returned. "I don't really have any in mind. I know there is one real close to the entrance to the site just inside the city. I guess we could go there. I don't feel like venturing very far in today."
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:54 am

Jeremy nodded and passed through the gate ahead of Brock, the grungy city opening up before him and leaving little doubt that his kind was unaccepted here. Some anonymous tagger had been fortunate enough to place graffiti in the exact right alleyway for every Mystling in Alpha to read it, "Fucking Freaks" was labeled in spiky calligraphy over a background of a well known racist symbol for a ground of Mystling oppressors. "Brock, I forgot something back in the camp, I'll meet you at the bar?" He didn't want to leave Brock alone, but his wallet was in his other pants.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Val knew of a nice enough bar nearby, and wasn't about to go to her usual spot, a place frequented by her coworkers. No way was she going to show up there for a while. So this other bar it was. They served nice enough drinks, even if they didn't have much selection, and the other patrons mostly ignored her for the most part. Too bad it's so close to that place. Or I'd come back a lot more often, she thought to herself when she started on her second drink.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Walking alone wasn't helping his mood. Now with nobody to comfort him but his own melancholy thoughts, he couldn't help but become a bit depressed once more. He pushed open the front doors, his head hanging down low. He didn't look at anyone in the bar and sat down at a table by himself, staring at the grain in the wood. How could things be any worse? He supposed Mystlings could of been killed, thank god that hadn't happened. But personally for him, things were not going well.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Jeremy grabbed the much abused wallet from the table next to the fish tank where he kept Fry, the goldfish. He practically raced back out into the narrow paths of the Alpha Site to get back to Brock before the overwhelming bad mood returned.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Val almost spit out her drink when she saw who came in. Hadn't she had enough shit for one day? But no. The universe wasn't quite done fucking with her yet. She resolved to ignore him. Which of course didn't stop her from glaring daggers at him.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Brock could feel eyes on him, like he was the center of attention for someone. He couldn't understand why, being that he looked normal. He looked up and started checking everyone around him to see who was looking at him. Then, he saw her. He couldn't seem to get away no matter what. His eyes flashed metallic, but he kept himself under control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)   Mystlings IC (Mature Possible) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystlings IC (Mature Possible)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next