Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lynn's Poems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Lynn's Poems Empty
PostSubject: Lynn's Poems   Lynn's Poems EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Here's a couple poems I've written the past couple of years.

Outsider Looking In

This was written in 2006. It's emo-ish, I won't lie. A bit corny, but that's how I was feeling.

Spoiler:

Broken Hearted

This one I wrote back in 2007 and yea, it's a bit emo too. lol. I'm sure you can figure out what it's about.

Spoiler:

Yet to be Named

This is the first love poem I've written since I was sixteen. I'm pretty happy with it, even though it's a little more sappy than what I'm used to writing now. It was written this year, 2009.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Lynn's Poems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn's Poems   Lynn's Poems EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Here's one that I don't know how I feel about. Give me some feedback, I think it could do with some work...

As of yet unnamed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Lynn's Poems
Page 1 of 1