Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?

Go down 
+4
SwineSlaughter
Animus
Treble
Kaelynisfree
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 am

Basically, just share who your favorite artist is and maybe a favorite album by that band!

Right now I'm really into Sufjan Stevens, plays 'indie' music. Favorite album is Come Feel the Illinoise. I believe he's trying to create an album for every state. I applaud his efforts.

How about you all? anything in music pop out to you as of late?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 am

Linkin Park and Three Days Grace!!! I <3 them so so much. And they've been my absolute favorite for -ages- Lol

As for albums... >_> I <3 them all <_< Especially Meteora from Linkin Park. (( Which I REFUSE to call LP. ))
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Favourite bands would have to be Avenged Sevenfold, which I can blame Guitar Hero for liking, and Metallica, which I can thank all of my metalhead friends. My favourite albums would have to be Critical Acclaim, City of Evil and some people may stab me, but Diamonds in the Rough, their latest album. My favourite albums from Metallica woulf have to be S&M, Load and Reload.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm

I have too many favourites to list D: But my Last.fm page seems like a dead give away to my tastes in music.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 am

Well I think it's fairly well documented around here as to the bands I'm into, but in case some people don't have eyes or haven't spoken to me on here or anywhere else, I'll name one or two. Dream theater, Coheed and Cambria, Liquid Tension Experiment (and Liquid Trio Experiment), Killswitch Engage, Iron Maiden, Equilibrium, Symphony X, Firewind(I think that's what they're called anyway..), among others.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 am

Well there's a bunch of them, so I'll just list my current top ten, the first four of which have been in there for a while:

The Offspring, Def Leppard, Goo Goo Dolls, Styx, Tori Amos, Neil Patrick Harris, Nerf Herder, David Bowie, Jonathan Coulton, and Bon Jovi.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:32 pm

To narrow it down would be horrible. So here goes the lengthly process:

Dream Theater, Symphony X, Liquid Tension Experiment, Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, Soilwork, Shadows Fall, Coheed and Cambria, Disturbed, Alter Bridge, Iron Maiden, Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, Hundred Reasons, Opeth.

Honestly, That's me trying to narrow it down. Lets not get me started on particular Artists because that would be another long list (:
Music is my life and you can tell there's a wide range in there.... sortof.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Some of them.

Bauhaus
Sisters of Mercy
Switchblade Symphony
The Cranberries
The Cure
Birthday Massacre
Emilie Autumn
Sex Gang Children
Christian Death
Alien Sex Fiend
Faith and the Muse
The Dead Can Dance
Advent Sleep
Tragic Black
Razed in Black
Arc Gotic
Nine Inch Nails
Rasputina
The Dresden Dolls
The xx
Dave Matthews Band
The Beatles
The Cult
Jill Tracy
The Goo Goo Dolls
The Damned
Vasaria
Aerosmith
Jack off Jill
Samael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?   What's Your Favorite Band/Artist? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Band/Artist?
Page 1 of 1