Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bomb Threat (My Band)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

Bomb Threat (My Band) Empty
PostSubject: Bomb Threat (My Band)   Bomb Threat (My Band) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:59 am

My band which has just started and currently has no vocalist (kinda, he just hasn't jammed with us yet) and we're starting off with a few covers but we're also working on originals. We have one cover right now and its Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls". Originally, we were just screwing around and made a super short version but its pretty rad so we put it on YouTube :D

Also, eventually when we have some recorded tunes and I take the time to make a badass myspace layout, we'll make a myspace page. Until then, no page. Just our Metallica cover we made in thirty minutes :D
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

Bomb Threat (My Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomb Threat (My Band)   Bomb Threat (My Band) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:53 am

What's new? Well we have a full song up, you might not be able to hear everything too great because of the shitty recording equipment and its also like thirty seconds long. You can find it on our myspace where I've also put up the cover in audio format. You can download both songs from there somehow. We've also got a name change. We're now Septic Avengers. I'll give an e-cookie to whoever gets the reference :D
Back to top Go down

Bomb Threat (My Band)
Page 1 of 1