Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady J'ssem
Mama J
Lady J'ssem

Female Posts : 51

Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development)) Empty
PostSubject: Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development))   Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development)) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Here's Sulwyn for you to remember/look over, etc..

Here's her pica

>.>.... I need to redraw her....

Here's her old character sheet, I'll probably redo this before we start actually playing ...

Spoiler:

And there she is! o.o
Back to top Go down
Alex
Drama Queen
Drama Queen
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development))   Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development)) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Name: Angleo Hunter Strongpaw
Race: Fox Morph
Class: Warrior
Weapons: (See picture)
Magic: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Description:
Spoiler:
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark Auburn
Clothing: (See picture)
Personality: Angleo is rash and a bit short tempered. He often acts without a thought out plan of action. Always first to pick a fight, has made him a bit feared, and also someone many avoid contact with. He is never against learning new things, although he quite often gives up on learning if the person fails to help him in a way he understands. Angleo often finds himself being attracted to women, even at the sign of rejection, he simply gives up on that girl and goes to the next.
History: Angleo's childhood was no different than most children. He grew up with his parents, his father was an ex-adventurer turned father, he drank no more then most parents and only came home drunk one to three nights a week. His mother was just a bar maid that fell for a rigid adventure, and after she found herself pregnant, made a life for herself and the man she had fallen for. Angleo grew up playing most of the common childhood games, stick fighting, and often wrestling with his friends around his house. As her grew up he worked in the blacksmith and while he wasn't at work practiced with blades that he had crafted himself as he learned. As he reached adulthood he left his parents to live a life like his father, wanting make sure his life was as interesting as the stories that his father had told him. He began to do whatever he saw fit to make money and just live his life.
Back to top Go down
Lady J'ssem
Mama J
Lady J'ssem

PostSubject: Re: Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development))   Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development)) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 pm

Now we just have to figure out what the heck we're doing with these two D:
Back to top Go down
Alex
Drama Queen
Drama Queen
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development))   Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development)) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:20 am

Yeah that is quite the difficult part isn't it
Back to top Go down
Lady J'ssem
Mama J
Lady J'ssem

PostSubject: Re: Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development))   Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development)) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Yeah... thinking maybe in a town setting. I don't think she'll have the Song under her command, yet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development))   Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Psst Alex, over here! ((Alex, Lady J rp idea development))
Page 1 of 1