Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) Empty
PostSubject: Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)   Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm

So, I've recently been wanting to rp something along the lines of a Doctor Who rp. Dunno if I'm gonna just use the "Who" universe or have a story with the Doctor in it.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested before I start putting up a CS and make a sort of plot-line-thinger.

Okay now I have a basic idea:

A group of people of people born in the present somehow wind up on a lively space ship 6000 years in the future. They don't know how and they don't know why and presently, they have to try and blend in with the future humans and aliens until they find a way back to their time.

Last edited by Kaelynisfree on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)   Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Well what kind of characters are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)   Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Well, it really depends. Either the characters are all gonna be experienced time travelers, or all but one are going to be completely normal human beings.
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)   Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 am

Well I was hopin on some Cossack dude who's been taken out of his time.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)   Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 pm

That might be interesting. I'll try thinking up a plot with that in mind once I get some more interest.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)   Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Something about 'bigger on the inside!'

In other words, sign me up!
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)   Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:44 am

So I've come up with a basic plot as posted up in the first post. I'm gonna say that I want the people to be from this era (how young or old doesn't matter, neither does the occupation) however I want them to be fairly realistic.

I'll have the CS template tomorrow when my internet is working better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)   Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's travel through Time and Space! (interest)
Page 1 of 1