Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)

Go down 
+3
Sorin
Shiroi-Ka
Animus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
iYashi
Kaito no Yashi
iYashi

Female Posts : 55

Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 pm

I am so lost. Sorry.
What in the world just happened?
>_>;;;
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Chunnin/Kaia is past the guards at the back door, which was unlocked. I'm around the corner of the next building being chased by the guards at the front door, which is currently locked. Professor Bloke is waiting at the front door for it to be unlocked, and you're standing around wondering what to do. I could probably use some help, since I've got two of them coming in hot on my trail, but it's really up to you if you want to take some heat off me or follow Kaia through the back door to let Bloke into the radio tower.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm not sure that's what she meant, Shiro... If it was, then yeah, that's that... But if it's the stuff regarding Hira, then I did give her a few days to get a post up, didn't matter how long or short it was, just one post from her... She failed this deadline and now she's out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:16 pm

*sneaks up all wavy armed chibbi-like(
"psst Shiroi-ka," *poke* "Kaki-kun" *pokepoke* they're not supposed to know i'm Chunnin, it's a secret
*puts a finger to his lips before slithering away on the floor*

(At this point a cartoon cat holds up a sign saying "worst kept secret" before meowing and disappearing)

but yeah...someone should really post something..
Back to top Go down
iYashi
Kaito no Yashi
iYashi

Female Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Ohhh, kay I got it now. I'll work on a post.
:O Kaia's Chun-Chun?
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:37 pm

"what? no! who said that? preposterous!"

(neko-cat is standing in the background with an exasperated sweat drop)
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Jannge
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Jannge

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Too late to join? Or can I come with some ideas for a Mature Based Villain group?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Well, we do already have the enemies planned out... Perhaps you can control them?
Back to top Go down
Jannge
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Jannge

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Animus wrote:
Well, we do already have the enemies planned out... Perhaps you can control them?

I can be a Commander?

Name: Nemesis Commander Cyle Jackman
Hometown: Miscuous City
Appearance:
Spoiler:
((Remove the glasses))
Short Biography: Cyle have always been a Man of Crimes, even as a child. He used to steal toys from other kids and small wares from adult, and he only made friends with people like him. But nobody could find out that it was him, so every thought that he was an innocent little boy. His parents even gave him his very own Eevee that he could train and play with. Another way to steal things without being noticed! He trained his Eevee hard until he was able to steal an Fire Stone, which he used to evolve Eevee into a Flareon. It didn't take long until his skills was noticed once he became 18, as a group calling themselves Team Nemesis recruited him. Who would know that this young boy would become one of the Commanders of Team Nemesis after 10 years of service? And with a hard trained team of Pokemons that he had caught all by himself?
Pokemon:
Male Staravia, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Quick Attack, Fly
Male Flareon, Ember, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Bite
Male Sneasel, Icy Wind, Faint Attack, Cut, Quick Attack
Male Quagsire, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, Tackle, Head-butt
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 am

All in all, your sheet has been accepted, but I was just wondering one thing... Given that you have only made one character, will he be constantly appearing whenever there is a Nemesis take-over?
Back to top Go down
Jannge
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Jannge

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 am

Animus wrote:
All in all, your sheet has been accepted, but I was just wondering one thing... Given that you have only made one character, will he be constantly appearing whenever there is a Nemesis take-over?

Yepp, somebody have to watch the Grunts to make sure they do their job
Back to top Go down
Jannge
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Jannge

PostSubject: Double Post   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 pm

I see that Animus and Sorin is online. Does that mean that you will post now?
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm just waiting on others to post
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 am

Such a shame this didn't take off... I was rather enjoying my young team.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm still happy to continue with this if everyone else posts
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Agreed and guaranteed on threat of being burned alive. *Looks around for whoever needs to post next*
Right, that would be me. Okay, I went ahead and made a grunt to deal with, but you can have him react however you need to Jaange. There's also always doors or grunts I didn't spot if needed. Bolt will be headed roughly for his chest, and using spark in midair. He'll try to cling to Anon-Grunt's shirt and leave him twitching for a bit, maybe using thunder wave if spark isn't enough to keep him down.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:45 pm

I'll make a post when i get home, maybe we can just continue with only some of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)   Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP (OOC/Intrest)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4