Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!

Go down 
+15
Glory
Kill Frenzy
Vanilla
Paradigm
Antaric
Soiledpants
Hiratsu
Shiroi-Ka
Kaelynisfree
SwineSlaughter
Treble
Mike
Bloody_Maiden
Belle8448
Animus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:28 am

Awww... One Last Time?
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 am

Nooo... Wait for Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 am

Innocence Faded....
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:32 am

Haha, time to start Learning to Live.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:35 am

I think after all that Constant Motion, I need Another Day to Disappear Razz
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 am

It's all Black Clouds and Silver Linings with you aint it.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:39 am

Sometimes you just have to have some Blind Faith with me Razz
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 am

Well, I think you need to Take the Time and go to the Glass Prison Razz.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 pm

*Blinks and kicks Para and Mike out of my bed* Weirdos...
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:40 am

Oi! Disturbing my lie in before work that was.
[pulls all the covers onto the floor with me]
Try getting back to sleep now D:
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:12 am

*pulls all the blankets from Para*

It's cold!
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:01 pm

But.... but... D:
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:53 pm

You can have some blanket if you promise to be nice to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 pm

I'M ALWAYS NICE TO YOU... mostly
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Meh, good enough! *passes some blanket to Para*
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Very Happy I knew it, I'm small anyways so I only take up a corner Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 pm

You can have more than just a corner though, I'm equal ops!
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 pm

I curl up like a cat or dog does haha.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Hehe awww Razz
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:10 pm

However sometimes this takes up half a bed and yet only the corner of the sheet xD
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:16 pm

That confuses me... You take half the bed but only a corner of the sheet??
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:21 pm

It confused me too when I heard.

Only when drunk.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Hehe... I tend to sleep where I fall after drinking..
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 pm

My fall was in my best friend's bed with her and her fiancee xD
It was a bad bad time and I'm glad we were all so so drunk that night.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Hahaha I know what thats like.. "I'M JUST GONNA SLEEP HER--" *falls off side of bed* "HERE.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next