Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakened OOC (Open)

Go down 
+5
Sorin
Glory
Kaelynisfree
Hiratsu
Shiroi-Ka
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

Female Posts : 54

Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Username: esjaya
Character's Name: Kallan
Preferred Element: water

Description
Hair: flowing naturally wavy blondish brown
Eyes: sky blue
Skin tone/complexion: pale
Typical clothing style: anything flowey and light, dresses, skirts and cardigans
Other details: has a silvery light musical voice and laughter like water over rocks

Bio
Personality: easy going and for the most part carefree
History: her normally easy going nature cant cope with the divorce she is going through and she had fretted her self in to a constant state of insomnia. that when has exhausted her drops her into a near coma sleep that can last days. she cant pull her life together and finish the divorce unless she can get it together and sleep like a normal person again so she joined the study, heaving no job and therefor no insurance and likewise no other option.
Additional/optional information: tba, if needed
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 pm

That'll do. Smile
Some minor capitalization wouldn't hurt, but I'm willing to work around that. How would you feel if I went in and fixed cap/spell errors once in a while? Animus usually does that, but I think he'd have a heart attack keeping up with that. XD
Oh, and if you could... You'll notice the sequence of posts here so far, excluding Hira's since she hasn't been back on. If you can post your dream sequence here, likewise with your hospital meeting room post, I can put them in the appropriate places for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Excellent, but if you could pull some minor editing... If you make it JUST the post itself, I can move it into place without having to edit it. The next post would be posted in a separate post, and I can give that a nudge into place as well. Smile
I'm liking how this is shaping up... Four people now, at least. That's quite promising, I'm rather hoping to finish this one at last. ^^

Also, I happen to be in chat for a bit if anybody wants to keep me occupied. ^^
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 pm

editing like so? hehe i was going to copy paste it down but then thought. no wait i know i'll just cut out the bits that arent the post and tada!!
i've almost got my next post formed in my head. when i do i'll something something magic tadpoles and then see what happens.

hmm methinks i need some supper
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Righto, well it turns out my moddy powers don't include changing timestamps on posts, so it'll just be easier if you post two posts in the IC, one for your 'hospital meeting room' time area, and one for that day on your own. Smile
Eventually an admin may fix the order, but for now we'll just have to pretend it's sorted properly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 am

So I made a post, but I got a little lazy at some parts, as you can probably tell, so just let me know if its too shabby and I will go ahead and edit it.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 am

Hmm.... This still opened, Ka? I might possibly, maybe, wanna join. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 pm

*Tackles Mandy* It'd better be!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Come one, come all, I've got eight elements and only... Wow, this is filling up fast. ^^
Bah, worst case scenario, I get the whole set of elements and then some! Come one, come all anyways! *Grin*

Okay, I'm liking it Glory. Smile
You got a bit ahead of me, but come to think of it that's all fine as well. Part of our change is that we will no longer need sleep. At all, ever. We can be knocked out, or put to sleep with gas/poison/et all, but we don't really sleep... The good news is, our changes happen at different rates and they come in different stages for different people. Some of us get powers first, others talk to themselves... You apparently haven't lost the need to sleep quite yet, but that's okay. Smile
Myself, I'll be posting sometime today or tomorrow and realizing that I feel wide awake at 2:30 in the morning still. ^^
I just figured I'd mention the sleep thing for anyone else who wanted to keep going past where I stopped, which of course is never a problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Hahaah. Shylla's gonna be so sad when she looses the ability to sleep. What's she gonna do with the rest of her time now?! xD
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Ok... I'mma join... Considering I'm techincally grounded I cant do WoW... wow eats my soul -.-

I'll try and get a post up tomorrow maybe?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 am

Sure thing. Smile
Just check everyone's elements to see if you like one that's not taken, the more balanced we are the easier it'll be to adapt to different problems. ^^
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm

so i noticed most ppl are going for an embodiment of their element to be their other self. is it ok if i deviate from that pattern or should i follow suit?
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Well, I'm not technically joining, I'm more re-joining or something? reviving? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Well, technically the primary element of your spirit is the same as yours. However, as a dream self the exact form of your spirit will change according to your perception of your spirit and yourself. So you can make it however you'd like really. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Holy crap. This RP was revived. Frak yeah! Still in this if you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Hurry, hurry, we're nearing the end of the first page already! Get in your posts, Ace is considering joining too, and we should have all 8 elements filled! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 am

Holy shnikes! That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 am

Okay, let's see here... I've got...
Me, Vergil, Kaelyn, Glory, and Esjaya all on the morning of the second day. Everyone else, that'd be... Ace (pending final decision to join), Hira, and Sorin, needs to catch up to there shortly before we can continue, or risk being left in the dust. So far, we're not interacting with each other so it's not an immediate need to keep up... But once we start talking, we'll have to stay on the same page in the story, so try to get to where we are since that should happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Ok I'm gunna post today
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 am

Okay, so here's the deal. Ace is planning on joining but she's not feeling so hot just at the moment. Hira is major busy, but said she'd try to post today. So that leaves... Sorin? You still here? I'm trying to get everything corralled together before this gets stale. I want everyone still interested by the time we get it moving...
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 pm

heres what i was thinking, then i'll ask a question
i was thinking my dream sequence could take a matter of seconds, allowing Kallan the rest of the night to explore her powers, most ppl arent sleeping much now i'd rather not be a night behind and i have a few fun ideas.
so i was going to have her wake up as the nurce is leaving for the night, just moments after she went to "sleep" if i remember right you have to be in a trance state to use your powers so i was going to have her explore that.

now the question.
should i just edit my post? or should i make another one?
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Ugh I think I'mma have to pull out... I cant seem to get anything solid down -.-
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm

It's alright, Sorin, sometimes it just doesn't click right. Smile
I'll save you a spot in my next big hit. Razz
And it's fine either way, SJ. (Just found out how to shorten your name. ^^)
Also, you don't have to be in a trance, it just takes a bit of focus.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 am

SJ i like that. side note that has nothing to do with anything that is actually part of how i came up with the name esjaya. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakened OOC (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next