Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakened OOC (Open)

Go down 
+5
Sorin
Glory
Kaelynisfree
Hiratsu
Shiroi-Ka
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

Female Posts : 54

Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 pm

is there a way we can set up a chat for that? so we're not waiting on each other and making two line posts? like what verg and i did for our love seen in his dnd rp?
if not thats cool too, i'm open for it all.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Hahaah. Like a "Spirit/Dream World" chatroom?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 am

http://www.chatzy.com/555686360888

And that would be the dream world chat. Try to keep off topic there to a minimum, since if it goes over two pages the first part of it would be deleted... So to keep a record of what's said there, if it gets too long someone copy pasta the relevant info to here for us. ^^
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 pm

excellent... i have a class from 6-8pm pdt tonight but am pretty much available all other times.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Cool. Well, if nothing else since it stores up to two pages or so of text we can use it as a secondary OOC that will be more efficient than using this one for that task. So we really don't have to be in there all at once, just use it like any other OOC if nobody is in there. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:02 am

For the love of all that's holy, if I have to push this through with a missing member already, I'm going to fucking explode.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:07 pm

have our dream selves met before? i mean if they are the essence of our chosen element as well as our selves... i'm trying to work up what my dream self would say to everyone once she's done scolding me
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Surprisingly, our dream selves aren't really the 'essence' of any element. The personality of the person decides the personality of their dream self, and the dream self's personality decides how they react with the world around them. There's a lot of Awakened, roughly fifty outside of ourselves. So naturally, with only 8 elements, no one person personifies any element. A better explanation would be that instead of viewing us as the personification of the element, the element is the personification of us.

And no, in the dream world there's kind of a multiconsciousness thing going on... It's hard to describe, but our dream selves were part of a kind of collective consciousness before we awakened. They've been since separated from the subconscious of the human race and given form by our awakening, which made them more unique and powerful than the average human dream body of someone who isn't Awakened.

So realistically, they didn't exist before we Awakened, and could not have met one another.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:38 pm

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks. so my water self is more me then i am. in essence. with all the powers and what not. right?
which makes me wonder why its not my conscious self. because we are becoming that are we not?
i guess i'm more confused then i thought i was. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:10 am

Gah, I completely got caught up in catching up over on the other forum and completely let this fall by the way side. Did I miss you being disappointed in me and kicking me out? If not, what did I miss?
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:41 am

People are just waking up and eatin' subway. You didn't miss much xD
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:13 pm

You really didn't, but at this point we're at the first meeting of the newly Awakened people, so you'll have a hell of a time catching up... We're waiting on Glory, whom I've PMed here and the other site. He kind of wandered off after you, Sorin, and Ace never showed up to post...

I'm really hoping I haven't killed this waiting so long on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Okay, I think everyone but Hira is in the Subway now.
I'm just going to pull something out of my ass here to get us moving again, we can hammer out specifics later.

If it comes down to it, we can prove none of us are crazy pretty easy. Whatever you think to your energy self, the other energy selves can communicate, so everyone can know. You say something in your head, someone else in the group repeats it... But for now, let's just start up conversations. Our energy selves are communicating as well, but that'll stay in the background until we need them.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 am

People's true selves are kinda snarky!
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:16 am

It's more fun that way xD
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Yeah, kind of hard to be a 'true inner self' and still hide who you are from anybody. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:03 pm

For the record, technically we can't see each other's energy selves because they only exist in the dream world, and only intersect with us. Eventually, we will be able to see the dream world... But for now, that was a rare event caused by your powers. You created an illusion of him. I'll let it slide with that one because it worked pretty well in the moment. ^^

Anybody else who wants the group to know something, anything, to prove to their character that this mess is real just tell it to your dream self. Share time. ^^
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:51 pm

at what point have i walked in and asked if i'm late???
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:04 am

You're kind of... Well, at any point really. There's the main chaos, you didn't really get much past the door that I saw. Hard to catch everything, Will hasn't even noticed you.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:48 pm

i missed the chaos. then walked in and asked the room at large if i was late.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Ah, well, speak up then. ^^
We had a lot of post movement at the time, I figure most of us responded to the highlights. XD
I'll mention you next post.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:43 am

Okay, been wondering who the holdup was... SJ, would you mind jumping in on Vergil's comment? I'm thinking it's kind of hard for any of us to mention you having said something given that none of us can post before you do again. XD

If you'd like, you can ask whoever posted shortest since then to mention it in an edit for that post, for completeness sake.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Look alive, people, we're rolling here. Let's get some momentum and start kicking ass or I'll have to spam you all with PMs till you want to cry.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:32 am

This is actually rather disappointing. Not sure why, it's not as if any of the previous RPs I've been in have ever gone anywhere. I've never actually seen an RP that wasn't specifically made for fighting ever get to an actual fight. That's just sad, since I've never yet been the first to drop a story. Is this going to continue, or not? I want a yes or no answer on whether you're each going to be here within 48 hours or I'm closing it for good.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Argh I just got enough time to join back up so you guys better not kill this or I will cry and not share my cake and trash your homes. I have a character coming up who is cool and eho I never get to play so please do not let this die.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakened OOC (Open)   Awakened OOC (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakened OOC (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next