Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)

Go down 
+3
Sorin
Shiroi-Ka
Animus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:35 am

Apologies, Krakers. Ever since I've had this new computer, I've been catching up with all the stuff I have missed out with my former computers. Working on a post now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Bah, no worries. ^^
I was just bored out of my skin last night, and got a bit snippy at nothing moving like it had the first few days. XD

EDIT: I set up my post, I'm aiming for a quick jab to the ribs with the tip, little damage, followed by a tackle that'll lock you in place to the ground if I land it right. It's up to you, of course, if either of those hits or how effective they are. I'm not opposed to being flipped on the tackle, either.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 pm

What happened to Sorin? I thought his angel dude was supposed to be fighting me?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 am

COME ON SORIN! GET YOUR ASS INTO THE ARENA WITH VERGIL!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Actually, he just snuck on to inform me he's grounded. He'll be out for a while, so I'm gonna pull a quick stunt to kick this thread in the rear and get it moving again.

Vergil, this one's a badass. No doubt about it, you aren't going to be cutting through this guy like swiss cheese. He's dense enough that Yamato is pretty much a normal blade, even in your hands, against him. He's fast, heavy, and fairly intelligent. Prepare for hell, it's here.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:57 am

Shouldn't be too hard then. I haven't used DT yet lol. Sorry for the long wait, but I figured this would be a perfect time to use it.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:32 am

Probably a good idea. But for the record, even that won't be enough to make this easy.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:00 pm

I didn't say it would be easy, just easier lol. Also, Darkslayer is just the name of his style before you think I'm pulling a move called Darkslayer lol. Teleporting about the battlefield in DT, not a good combo for your giant triclops thing.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:55 pm

There we go Flowervase, I put up a post, I know it was an automatic attack, but I made up for it by remembering the Disease card
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:06 am

A valiant effort, Vergil, but it needs a few reworks. Primarily, cutting off the fingers without me okaying it is a little bit close to the line for me, especially on a boss. Second, it's not a ball & chain style mace. Razz
Think a telephone pole studded with a mix of demon and human skulls. The human ones shatter, making sharp edges, and the demon ones are more or less indestructible. If you're really confused still, check Sonny 2 on newgrounds under adventure games. You should spot some guards in the first level holding something similar on a smaller scale.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Ah alrighty, my bad my bad. I'll fix it up and go from there. See ya my friend. Been busy, sorry for not being around.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Quite alright, quite alright. I've been working hard myself lately.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:29 pm

*Kicks thread*
Animus, we're still battling, I hope?
Vergil, you were planning on fixing that post, right?
Anybody new who'd like to join? We're still accepting new tournament participants, of course!
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Yeah, we're still battling, but with all this work crap and my social life deciding it wants to spring up from the grave, I hardly have any time to post to roleplays... Tuesdays over here are when I actually have any real free time
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:54 am

That's fine. Smile
Just making sure I'm not forgotten. ^^
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:41 am

Don't worry, nobody is forgotten, although real life does come first... Shame that real life is slowly running me into the ground
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Yeah, that happens once in a while. The trick is to eat two stone enemies and become a large walking rock. Then you grind life, instead of the other way around. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:40 am

Sorry Ka, I had surgery two days ago and I was feeling like crap as stress kicked into overdrive before that. Things have settled down now so I should be back on the ball around here.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Coolness. I don't mind a bit, real life happens. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3