Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)

Go down 
+6
xx_shadowmancer_xx
The Q
GrimReaper
Vanilla
Hiratsu
Shiroi-Ka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:21 pm

lul well actually I was talking about the chatROOM.. XD
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:36 pm

As in the site chat room? Yes I'm currently in a raid on WoW.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:47 pm

oh play Wow? o0o what server are you?
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Mainly Shadowmoon, alliance side. My horde are elsewhere. I like my druid to not be a cow.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Lul I know..
I have a non-cow druid for nostalgic reasons.. XD
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 am

well guys... you posted a LOT yesterday... i'll try to get something up when i get home from school
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Haahahaa! XD Yeh I know, it was great!
Shuanna is heading your way, Kaki, Grim

And Ben is starting to take action, hira.
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:18 am

alright...i'm gonna be busy this morning again... but towards the afternoon i'll be around and might be able to get a few posts in with Orik... hopefully you guys dont post much more before i get a chance and lose my opportunity to join up with someone lolz
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:23 am

No worries, total freeformness. ^^
If you don't catch us, just go for a run and spot someone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:22 am

So I've created a livejournal account for Val. And I think everyone else should create one for their characters as well. :3 That way we can do some noncannon character interactions over at dear_multiverse or something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:41 pm

alright... finally gonna get to a post... Hira... i'll check out that stuff when i get done w/ my post and Sherry's prof ^_^

Edit: Posted... and now... to start on the char prof ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Yay! And if anyone wants a bit of help figuring out livejournal, just send me a PM. I'd love to help you get set up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Chat Room
Hira was kind enough to make us a chat room for our characters to have an IC place to hang out, so we can all practice our characters and discuss back stories and stuff. ^^
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:41 pm

um... Q... Orik didnt touch you lolz... nor did he massage you... he just thought about it XD
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:43 pm

oh shit XD
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 pm

*wipes brow* phew... now that was a long profile lolz

Also... have edited Orik's prof to suit this timeframe ^_^

Name : Sherry Lombard

Mutation : amphibious blue skin that is protected and shielded from detection by a film of material that is almost identical to human skin. She also has hair that is naturally a dark, blue-green color reminiscent of the ocean. When fully submersed in water, the film dissolves and she breathes through her skin as an amphibian does. Freshwater for her is breathable, but is little else. Saltwater serves to amplify her abilities to colossal levels.

Appearance : Sherry is a petite woman, standing at only 4'9 and with a thin frame. Her hair is naturally a blue-green color and cropped just below her ears. She has soft features and usually appears to have a calming presence about her. Her skin appears to humans as a fair complexion with a few freckles on her cheeks and chest, but otherwise smooth and with a slightly pale tone. Her amphibious skin is a brilliant aqua and seems to have a slightly wet texture. She usually wears simple tanks and t-shirts for tops and usually accompanied by loose sweats or skirts of some kind. She has dazzling, bright blue eyes and has an air of confidence about her, along with an unnatural grace that for her is almost normal.

Hazard Level : Varies depending on location. Sherry's ability is the manipulation of water, so the more water there is around, the more her hazard level rises. In the dessert, her hazard level is 1, as she has little to no water to pull from the air. In places like the average city, she is a three, as there is water, but it isn't sufficient in supply. In somewhere like a river, she would be considered a five, whereas at a large body of water, such as a lake or sea, she'd be considered a 6. In the ocean, however, she'd be considered a 9.

Biography : When Sherry was born, she was born with the film over her amphibious skin already present. She was also born without hair anywhere on her body. For a few weeks she still did not sprout a single stand of hair on her head, but once she did, and her parents saw she had an unnatural hair color, they shunned her, giving her only the bare minimum to survive and at least look healthy, making her keep her hair short and purposefully hiding it under hats whenever she went out into public and telling people that she had a condition so that she was allowed to wear coverings for her hair even where others were not. They even went as far as to forge a doctor's signature on slips detailing the made up condition. She was treated horribly behind closed doors as well, and even sometimes beaten. It wasn't until she was 9 that one of he school teachers discovered bruises on her back and ribs and she was taken from her home and put into foster care.

At this point in her life, she was thrust into the lap of a new family in a small town in California and finally allowed to grow her hair out. The abuse continued, however, though this time it was different. For four years, she was sexually abused by her foster father, and her foster mother simply told her to quit making up stories when Sherry tried to say something about it. At the age of thirteen, she finally ran away and began life on the streets.

Like any other creature that is forced to overcome adversity, Sherry adapted and learned to find food on her own and was able to live her life in relative peace. She often went hungry, but never thirsty, as she was able to pull moisture from the air and drink that. At the age of sixteen, she had managed to wander across the country and had ended up in New York. Knowing she was lucky to even be alive, she began to look for a job of some kind. In her eyes, anything that she would be allowed to do would be good enough for her. It took her several months, but she finally got her first job just after her seventeenth birthday. She worked for a sewer company for two years, saving her money while continuing to live off the streets until she was able to buy a home, rather than rent one.

Once she had a home, Sherry realized that she had achieved something she'd never dreamed for herself: a peaceful life away from abuse and the fear of starving on the streets. It wasn't long before she got a better job and was able to start keeping up with the news, finally learning about Myst and the Mystlings. The realization of what she was didn't come as a surprise and she was able to accept it easily. Though she was saddened that she had to learn what she was through the tragedy caused by Sara Cooper.

Once she got a computer and internet, Sherry began to take online classes and was able to get her GED by the age of 21. That was also the year that the young boy, Jersey Chandler, accidentally killed someone in a fire. She began to despise violence in all its forms, even accidental, though in those cases she did not blame the person who caused it. She used her stance on violence to motivate herself to start taking online classes in the field of medicine and was able to get a license as an RN by the time she was 25, finding Orik just a year before finishing. (I couldn't find a spot to put it in here, but she was able to avoid the registration act.)

She functioned well as a nurse and she did her job well, passing her hair color off as a dyed color as she raised Orik. She was worried about him, however, as he seemed not to speak much, and when he did make noises, he was either banging on something, or making small, quiet noises. When Orik was three, Sherry realized that she was greatful that he'd never spoken before, as he accidentally destroyed Sherry's house while crying after stubbing his toe. They were able to get out safely, but now it was known that she was raising a mystling.

Moving into a trailer park with Orik, things were very shaky. She began to get shunned by her co-workers at work, as well as she began to get pestered by humans about simply throwing away Orik and getting on with her life. She ignored them, as she had come to think of Orik as her son. She wasn't surprised when their trailer was trashed several times, with one time the humans actually getting inside. She protected Orik with her body as the humans tried to beat him, and sustained several wounds in his defense before the police arrived and arrested the assailant. When the officer took the human who'd beaten her away, the cop turned to her to sneer at her “You're lucky your mystling didn't fight back.” It was then, four years after Orik had destroyed her home and one year after the Alpha Site had been attacked, that she decided that even though there was risk of violence there as well, that it would be less than it was living in trailer parks.

She quit her job as a nurse, bought a new trailer, and moved to the new Alpha Site, helping with it's construction what little she could. When it was completed, Sherry finally grew happy and content with her life, as she could raise her son in peace without the threat of violence, and has done so till this day.

Spare Room To Type : Sherry strongly opposes violence and has a sweet personality, despite her difficult life. She simply wishes everyone, human and mystling alike, could live in peace, but is content simply living with Orik, the son she found in a dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 pm

...So, um. Poor Val's just kinda stuck in limbo at the moment... :\
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Lul sorry Hira.. XD
Im in the RP break room right now.. XD
I'll edit my post to squeeze in Ben in a sec but I need to do something XD
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:18 am

So I should have posted this a lot sooner, but unfortunately, right now I will be unable to participate in this RP. I'll pop back in later when things chill out on my end.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:02 am

Fair enough, hope things work out. ^^
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 pm

I see, well Good luck, shadow.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 am

I would just like to say that the break room is incredibly fun. Anyone who hasn't checked it out yet should give it a look.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:29 am

Lul XD your welcome hira.
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:56 pm

hey guys... im at the hospital using my psp... i have a son!

anyway i should be home tonight to try and work up a post ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Whhhaaat? Shocked
oh my gosh! do you have a name for him yet? Aah! Im excited for you! Very Happy
I wanna have a few kids too some day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next