Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)

Go down 
+6
xx_shadowmancer_xx
The Q
GrimReaper
Vanilla
Hiratsu
Shiroi-Ka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Love your biography. Best ever XD
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 am

lul awesome XD
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 am

^_^ i'll replace it once i think of something...that is unless it's funny enough to get away with XD

wasn't even my idea, my friend was over when i was writing it up and they said i should write that XD
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:14 am

You're meant to take credit for the funnies!
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:36 am

i'm nothing if not honest.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:29 am

ROFLMAO, along with the whole office. ^^
Alright, you can leave that bit if you'll include some other stuff as well eventually. Smile
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 am

Shiroi-Ka wrote:
Age : No Mystling will ever be more than 40 years old. That's when the Myst levels reached critical and started changing us.

XD... that means i have to edit Sherry's age >.<... or could she be one of the first?... cuz i stated IC that she was in her late 40's
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:27 am

The current year is 2030, Myst levels first reached the critical levels to begin altering humans around April 1999. So no Mystling would be conceived before that date, unless I go back and change the time line a bit... Now, faster aging may be a side effect of certain evolutionary patterns in Mystlings, if you're going for an older look... And of course most of us have lived hard lives, so almost all Mystlings are emotionally and mentally older than they look.
If you have a reason for her being older that can't be solved with those, I'm willing to go change some numbers around, but it means adding 10 full years of time line events. That already took me an hour, so I'd rather go out of the way to explain her than to explain a whole world. Razz
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 am

i fully and honestly understand that... but my thing w/ Sherry is that i want her to be sort of a mother figure to Orik... and him being twenty four, i didnt want her to be a teenager when she found him... though i dont want her to age faster either... it's quite the conundrum because i dont want you to have to change your timeline simply cuz of my character... would it be possible that she was the very first mystling, or at least among the select few who were older than 40 and not discovered?... i mean... there had to have been the rare acception to the rule... like even though Mystlings didnt show up in great number till the 1990's, Myst had been around long before that... so isnt it possible that a few (though maybe 5 in the whole world or something) existed before the spike in Myst that created all the mystlings?

Just checking... cuz i dont want to make you alter your timeline... and making her exactly 40 would make her a teenager when she would have found him, and i'd rather not reduce his age as well... so like i said... quite the conundrum
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Indeed... Well, I suppose if she was able to hide her unusual characteristics at the time of birth, (born with the protective outer skin, and without hair at all) and then keep herself passed of as a regular person through hair dye and avoiding water... I'll allow it, but mostly because I'm too lazy to argue. Razz
BTW, how's the hangover?
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:01 pm

didnt get drunk... didnt wanna chance rebecca going into laber and coming into the hospital wasted when i dont know what kind of drunk i am XD
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:27 pm

why not just make her 30 something?
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:28 pm

if she was 30 she would have been 6 when she found Orik... this issue has, however, already been resolved, and i'll be getting a CS up either tomorrow afternoon or sometime wednesday for her
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 pm

ok fair enough but... if she was 39 then she'd be 15 when she found him, why wouldn't that work? *shrug* anyway doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:42 pm

My First post ^_^ I feel happy.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:31 pm

yeeey!

shuanna's first post!
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 pm

haha hi five for starting posts! *holds hand up*
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:55 pm

8D *high fives Kaia*
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 pm

If i haddn't already said, grimmy is back btw.
He said to me that he should be posting today.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Shiroi-Ka wrote:
Jeremy started to respond, but was interrupted by another of the more noticeable locals. "Hey, big brother! What's up?"... You could see the whole world from those shoulders..."
Awwwwww Smile

Hiratsu wrote:
Val was very glad when that giant freak wasn't sticking around...
awww...Sad

Lol, Loving it ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:47 pm

haahhaa! XD
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm

At least she didn't say anything out loud. For Val that's showing restraint.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:57 pm

lul does anyone want to go into the chat so we can talk there? D8
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Well that is good ^_^ otherwise he probably would have cried...or hit something...then cried because he broke it.. XD he's very sensitive Razz

The chatbox? sure
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:20 pm

>_> I'd go to the chatbox too but I'm you know, busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next