Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)

Go down 
+6
xx_shadowmancer_xx
The Q
GrimReaper
Vanilla
Hiratsu
Shiroi-Ka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 am

Do we all have to be in the same sort of area or can Sam get dragged off to there a little while later?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 am

This is a fully functional universe. Wherever the action is, that's where you'll probably want to be to interact with us... But if you want to go off somewhere to develop your character that's perfectly alright.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:11 am

MMmmmm... I love my introduction.. so tasty.. 8D
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:21 am

nice Q... and i mean no offense by this, but the last portion of your post... it was a bit vague and i actually had to stop reading and think about what was going on... i'm not trying to be mean, merely help... i would expect you guys to do the same if you saw something like this in my posts as well ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:33 am

I've seen that movie. Razz
Excellent, excellent, we're actually moving! *Dances like a fool*
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:10 am

Oh, yeh sorry I left some sentences out XD
I was typing too quickly.

--

*shhh, kaki* It's one of my favorite movies.. 8D
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:37 am

There we go, a post from Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Sam rocks, but about the venom... I don't really think we should get into the whole 'normal humans becoming vamps' thing. So, would you mind if that venom did something other than making them into vampires? As alternatives, it could simply drive them mad or kill them. It could also damage their blood cells, and require them to always need donated blood to survive. Any number of things, just no regular vamps, K? ^^
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 pm

i agree... an example of this would be that Orik is similar to a lycan... but he cant turn anyone... he just looks like a "werewolf" and has some of the mannerisms ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:04 pm

I not once ever said it made them vampires. Venom is venom it kills them.
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:05 pm

i figured... but sometimes things can be misinterpreted
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:07 pm

KK. I just like to make sure problems are fixed well ahead of time. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Sam hates humans XD Last thing she'd want is to turn one of those filthy things into a lapdog... Then again >_> She might enjoy torturing it some...
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 pm

lolz... she's a Sadist... Orik is a masochist... XD... though i havent revealed that part of his personality yet XD... cuz he doesnt seek it out, and its not that prominent... but yeah... he does enjoy certain kinds of pain ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm

lul and Ben likes to kill off useless people and mutants.. D8 XD
Im still wondering if he'll be a villain or not..probably more like a third/neutral party?
I dunno XP

although we do need to come together soon.
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:36 pm

lol yeah... i still want to make one more post before we do... but i wont have time today or tomorrow to do so Sad
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Aaaww okay, i'll wait for you. 8D no problem
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:03 pm

alright... not sure if i'll get it up tonight, but i'm gonna start working on my post ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:42 pm

woah, lul awesome.
Forgive me if everytime I read 'sherry' it takes me back to Resident evil 2.. xD
Can I have Shuanna join you? solaris?
Back to top Go down
solaris
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 pm

go ahead ^_^... though i will be making a CS for sherry shortly ^_^... and i never played 2... sadly
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Perhaps it's time Kaia joined another RP to get back into the swing.

Is this possible?
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 pm

This is indeed possible. Feel free to post a profile!
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Sure thing Kaia, more the merrier. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:03 pm

It's still weird to see Shiroi-Ka instead of Kaki...
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Great thanks ^_^

Name : Ryan (he has kind of forgotten his last name..sort of embarrasing really)

Age : Something else quite difficult for him to recall.. 20 to 30..ish?

Mutation : the simplest way to describe Ryan would be to simply say Ogre. Though this would hurt his sensitive feelings. His mutation is recognisable at first glance and becomes obvious in his appearance. He is incredibly durable and ridiculously strong, his teeth and fingernails are as hard and sharp as rocks, though you'd never know it unless you made him really angry. not easy to do.

Appearance : Ryan is about the least human looking as they come, he stands at over 9 and a half feet.
His entire body is corded with muscle, his skin is thick and impervious to most harmful thing and it's a rich olive color, almost sickly in the wrong light.
His face and jaw are elongated almost into a muzzle, his long brown, matted hair grows down his back into a thick shaggy mane.
His teeth are probably most prominent amongst his features, two large fangs jutting upward from his underbite; making it rather difficult for him to speak easily. His head is almost lost between his massively broad shoulders. His neck so thick that it appears to be non-existant. he usually wears a presentable pair of pants and when possible a nice looking shirt, though it usually proves easier to wear something loose and stretchable.
Hazard Level : He sometimes forgets his own strength.

Biography : Rock died, lived under parents.

Spare Room To Type :
Most people assume Ryan is stupid because of his appearance, simple vocabulary, ineloquent speech. This is simply not the case, the reason for this is because the way his lower jaw and fangs protrude it makes it hard for him to speak at all.. he's also kinda just very forgetful.

Likes: Being called Ryan or 'Big Guy'. pretty things and sugary foods.
Dislikes: Being called 'Monster'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)   Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystlings (Mature Possible, not exclusive) (Modern Fantasy) (Always Open)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next